This full, robust Malbec is jammed with juicy dark fruits like black cherries, ripe plums and endless lush textures. It’s no wonder your winemaker was Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year!
Jose harvested premium grapes from his family's Uco Valley vineyards to craft you this expressive red – aging the wine in French oak to illuminate rich, velvety characteristics.
A decadent and authentic Argentine Malbec like this just screams for a juicy, sizzling steak drizzled with zesty chimichurri.
Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite Argentinian masterpiece overflowing with dark berry fruit flavors packed into a rich mouthfeel with a sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio can source his Malbec entirely from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grape growers who let him control every step from pruning to harvesting.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your juicy steak or grilled burger to the next level.
- This Private Collection Cabernet is flush with a refined set of red berry and cherry flavors, backed with a pinch of soft spice and a delectably long-lasting finish.
- Jean Pascal is one of Chile’s most famous winemakers – and he works for you! Your funding helps this South American legend harvest his region’s finest grapes to bring you exquisite Cabernets like this.
- Grab a bottle to enjoy now while it's young and put another one down in the cellar or up on the top shelf for a few years to see how the flavors evolve over time.
- This intense, show-stopping red is packed with Scott’s trademark powerful punch of ripe dark fruits for a full-throttle take on classic Argentina Malbec.
- Your support helped Scott travel back to his winemaking roots in Argentina to harvest fruit from 80-year-old vineyards in the heart of the Andes.
- Your funding gave Scott his plane ticket back to South America to craft this limited-release Malbec – now for making it possible, it's yours with an Angel-exclusive $17 savings!
- Irene’s Carmenere captures the lean, rustic character this red is famous for in Chile, with dark fruit flavors, savory spices and a long, smooth finish thanks to more than a year of oak barrel aging.
- Your funding gave Irene special access to a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most sought-after spots for Carmenere in all of Chile.
- Irene chose this unique vineyard for its perfect positioning on a sunny hillside, where the grapes get some of the best conditions in the area to ripen slowly and evenly, developing full, complex flavors that she then brings to you.
- This mighty Malbec masterpiece is overflowing with decadent flavors of juicy dark berries, mingled with a lush smoothness from careful refining in French oak.
- With your support, Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year sourced some of the ripest hand-picked Malbec growing in his home region of Uco Valley to bring you a world-class red for only $10.99.
- An Argentinian Malbec this elegant and powerful is the perfect match for the most tender, juicy cut of steak you can get your hands on!
- This refined Reserve-level Cabernet is a sleek, lively Chilean classic humming with rich, brambly dark fruit flavors and a pinch of oaky spice, rounded off by a clean, punchy finish.
- For this Reserva Cabernet, Irene’s harvested top-tier grapes straight from her own estate in the heart of Chile’s Curico Valley at the doorstep of the Andes, where the cooler climate helps give this world-class Cabernet a signature vibrant, complex character.
- For a Cab this powerful and young, make sure you give it plenty of time to breathe after popping the cork, to let every nuance of flavor open up. Then pair a glass or two with a juicy top sirloin or savory barbecue and you’re all set!
- This mighty Malbec packs a velvety punch of bold, juicy dark fruits that shine through a deep, sultry texture and wrap up in a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your funding behind him, Mauricio selected fruit from his own vineyards set in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley, where top-dollar Malbec grows like a charm.
- For helping Mauricio bring this classic, top-shelf red to the world, you get it for a fraction of what Mendoza Malbecs cost on restaurant lists and wine shop shelves. Grab a bottle and cheers yourself for being such a clever Angel!
This deep, dark red blend is bursting with a bounty of bright, ripe fruit, and finishes with a velvety smoothness, delivering an easy-drinking Malbec Cabernet Sauvignon that you just won’t find anywhere else.
Angel funding helped José combine first-rate Malbec and Cabernet from a few of the micro regions of Argentina’s famed Uco Valley.
“Uco Valley is currently the most exciting region in Argentina,” Jose says, thanks to its high altitudes, old vines and of course – YOU! Angels are the reason José can craft stunning blends like this and for an incredible price.
- This Cabernet is an elegant slice of Chile, layered with rich dark fruit flavors and brought to you by one of the country’s most celebrated winemakers.
- Irene Paiva is a Chilean icon – her influence and expertise has even earned her a place in wine history books – and with your support, she can share her favorite Chilean wines like this bold Cabernet with wine drinkers everywhere.
- Your funding helped Irene harvest this Cabernet from her choice of vineyards Chile's Central Valley, where hot days and cool nights help the grapes ripen slowly and evenly for a big, fruit-forward red that goes wonderfully with all kinds of meals.