- Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries, and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
- With your funding, Patrice harvested Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
- With your exclusive savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this Angel and critic favorite and enjoy French Rosé all year long.
- Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
- With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- Look no further than this award-winning sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across 3 vintages, the 4th is sure to please.
- This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
- With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
- This rich, juicy red blend captures the generous character of this famous French valley, packed with tart red fruits and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhône!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive Rhone blend using Syrah and Grenache from his choice Rhône Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
- This vibrant, fruit-driven red is a South of France specialty, balancing cherry and red fruit flavors with a velvety texture and a smooth finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region to craft this signature red exclusively for Angels.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
- From 12th century wetlands turned vineyards comes Ben’s Cabernet with deep, intense flavors like ripe blackberry and raspberry, mocha, vanilla and toasted almond cloaked in silky smoothness.
- Your funding helped Ben harvest pristine grapes from these vineyards in Southern France’s famed Languedoc region, and age the wine for a full 8 months in oak barrels for added complexity.
- This elegant, fruit-forward red is Ben’s South-of-France answer to Napa and Bordeaux at a fraction of the price.
- This easy-sipping French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with delicate fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron share his home region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!
- This chic Chenin is light and bright, with flavors like ripe honeydew, juicy peach and nectarine plus a dash of zesty lemon.
- With Angel funding, Patrice – your Loire Valley expert – harvested primo Chenin to show you “the greatness of this grape" in his native France.
- This sipper goes with nearly everything – Asian and vegetarian dishes, sautéed chicken, hearty pork chops, creamy cheeses – even the French confectionery treat, petits fours. Bon appétit!
Sancerre may be synonymous with Sauvignon Blanc, but Patrice wants you to know a secret – they make a darn good Pinot Noir, too. It’s usually saved for the locals, but for Angels… exceptions can be made!
French wines of this caliber start at over $30 a bottle, but Patrice is bringing Angels their first Sancerre Pinot Noir for an exclusive savings! That’s what your funding can do.
Every year, Patrice brings just a few bottles over to share stateside – so if you’d like to give this limited Pinot a try – scoop it up when you have the chance!
- This crisp, thirst-quenching French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate berry flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, mouthwatering finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last.
- Ben used Angel funding to harvest Grenache from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the grapes ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every vibrant flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lively pink gems like this – enjoy!