All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
Angel funding helped Patrice harvest Pinot Noir next to Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
With your exclusive savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this Angel and critic favorite and enjoy French Rosé all year long.
- Patrice’s elegant Sauvignon Blanc hits all the high notes – zippy citrus, a dash of spice – plus a silky texture that’s très, très nice!
- With your support, Patrice harvested grapes from some of France’s best vineyards, including the Loire Valley, to bring you this bright white that you’ll reach for again and again.
- This is the only chance to snag the crisp white that Patrice describes as “a wine to please and ease the taste buds” – get it while you can before it’s gone forever.
- This rich, juicy red captures the character of this famous French valley, packed with bright red fruit flavors and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhône!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive blend of Syrah and Grenache from his choice of Rhône Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
This French-Kiwi dream collaboration bursts with mouthwatering citrus and juicy tropical fruit flavors – when you fund Ben and Rod, c’est magnifique.
You voted for 2 award-winning winemakers – a French expert and New Zealand champion – to bring you this worldly white, combining their decades of expertise. Ben found the pristine Sauvignon Blanc in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make its flavors sing – the rest is history!
Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyère – you can’t go wrong! Bon appétit.
- Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
- With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- Look no further than this award-winning sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across 3 vintages, the 4th is sure to please.
- Crémant de Limoux is a dazzler, dancing with juicy, crisp flavors like apple and pear, delicate bubbles and unrivaled elegance. It’s not Champagne – it's entirely new and different. And you’re getting in on the secret.
- Angels funded Françoise to work with hillside vineyards in Limoux - her hometown, and France’s original sparkling region. She's carrying on this centuries-old tradition, making some of the finest bubblies Limoux’s ever seen.
- For funding Françoise as she perfects each sparkling wine, Angels get direct access to a showstopping sparkling for an unbelievable deal.
- This chic Chenin is light and bright, with flavors like ripe honeydew, juicy peach and nectarine plus a dash of zesty lemon.
- With Angel funding, Patrice – your Loire Valley expert – harvested primo Chenin to show you “the greatness of this grape" in his native France.
- This sipper goes with nearly everything – Asian and vegetarian dishes, sautéed chicken, hearty pork chops, creamy cheeses – even the French confectionery treat, petits fours. Bon appétit!
This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
Ben’s easy-drinking Pinot is packed with ripe red berry flavors cradled in silky softness. For fans of elegant French reds, this is a must-try!
Ben’s Pinot is only possible because Angels believed in him and his crazy dream of making this refined red in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
You can taste Mediterranean sunshine in every sip. And at your Angel price, you can afford to drink this lively Pinot any day of the week!
- This vibrant, fruit-driven red is a South of France specialty, balancing cherry and red fruit flavors with a velvety texture and a smooth finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region to craft this signature red exclusively for Angels.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.