- This lively Pinot Blanc is a fresh and balanced white, humming with crisp, fruity flavors like apple and pear, with a delicate texture and light citrusy character.
- Pinot Blanc is still a bit of an undiscovered gem here in the States, but it’s super popular in the Pfalz region of Germany (Gerd’s home – and the area that’s responsible for growing this majestic grape). So for helping Gerd share it with wine drinkers everywhere, you’re getting this rare white for a song!
- Pour a lightly-chilled glass of this delightful white with fresh grilled fish and veggies. Instant bliss.
- This dry and elegant white is everything you want in a world-class German Riesling, with refined bright fruit flavors from ripe apples to juicy peaches, and a fresh, mouthwatering finish.
- Gerd harvested grapes from Germany’s prestigious Pfalz region, known for its warm climate and nourishing, sandstone-rich soil – perfect for growing juicy Riesling that he translates into this crisp, delicate white.
- Enjoy this dry Riesling lightly-chilled (give it about 30 minutes to open up!) with a traditional German meal of roasted potatoes and sauerkraut for the full Pfalz experience – you can thank Gerd later.
- This fresh, complex German Pinot Gris is buzzing with bright fruit flavors of peach, nectarine and melon, rounded off by a crisp, easy-sipping and oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped Gerd harvest this Pinot Gris from his cool-climate home region of Pfalz, Germany, a primo spot for world-class white wine grapes to ripen slowly and evenly to complex, fruity perfection.
- Angels can’t get enough of Gerd’s gloriously refreshing Pinot Gris, rating it 90+ for the past two vintages. Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself to this specialty German white while it lasts!
- This lively Rosé is delicate and oh-so-refreshing - a snap of bright green apple, a slurp of strawberry and a touch of natural spritz.
- Your support helped Gerd get delicate Pinot Noir from traditional terraced vineyards in Pfalz, where it’s hand harvested and made with extra care from the winery to your bottle.
- With its zesty, mouthwatering flavors, this 2022 Wine of the Year Nominee is perfect on its own or with Gerd’s favorite – spinach, strawberry and feta salad – delish!
- This vibrant Gewürztraminer is a crisp German classic complete with lively tropical fruit flavors and a delicate, refined finish that’s seriously refreshing and then some.
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd got to start with hand-selected fruit from the hillside vineyards of his home region in Pfalz, Germany and used a light touch in the winery to let the grapes' high-quality flavors shine their brightest.
- Pair this Gewürztraminer with a spread of cheeses and a few close friends and you can’t go wrong.
Ripe peaches and tangy citrus make this mouth-filling sweet treat perfect for dessert. So much flavor packed into a half-sized bottle!
Beerenauslese is a category of Austrian and German wine classifications that Gerd insists you try. This is an incredible late harvest wine using Ortega and Silvaner -- grape's from Germany's Pfalz region that Gerd carefully selected for richness and sweetness. It’s delectable...
...and Gerd went the extra mile with Angel funding and aged this sweet sipper in French oak for a near year. That’s what puts the OWW! in this Beerenauslese.