All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- This lively Rosé is delicate and oh-so-refreshing - a snap of bright green apple, a slurp of strawberry and a touch of natural spritz.
- Your support helped Gerd get delicate Pinot Noir from traditional terraced vineyards in Pfalz, where it’s hand harvested and made with extra care from the winery to your bottle.
- With its zesty, mouthwatering flavors, this 2022 Wine of the Year Nominee is perfect on its own or with Gerd’s favorite – spinach, strawberry and feta salad – delish!
- This lively Pinot Blanc is fresh and balanced with succulent flavors like crisp green apple, juicy honeydew and mouthwatering citrus. Then comes the surprise ‘wow’ factor – a little natural effervescence!
- Pinot Blanc is underrated here in the States, but it’s super popular in Germany’s Pfalz region – Gerd’s home – where he harvests primo grapes from majestic high-altitude, terraced vineyards. With Angel support, you’re getting all-access to this rare white!
- Pair a lightly chilled glass – or more! – of this vibrant, zesty white with grilled or pan-seared trout and veggies and enjoy a taste sent from heaven.
- This elegant white is everything you want in a world-class German Riesling, with refined bright fruit flavors from ripe apples to juicy peaches, and a fresh, mouthwatering finish.
- Gerd harvested grapes from Germany’s prestigious Pfalz region, known for its warm climate and nourishing, sandstone-rich soil – perfect for growing juicy Riesling that he translates into this crisp, delicate white.
- Enjoy this dry Riesling lightly-chilled (give it about 30 minutes to open up!) with a traditional German meal of roasted potatoes and sauerkraut for the full Pfalz experience – you can thank Gerd later.
- This primo Pinot Gris overflows with juicy flavors like peach, nectarine and melon – oh-so crisp and mouthwatering from start to finish.
- Your funding helped Gerd harvest Pinot Gris from his cool-climate home region of Pfalz, Germany, an ideal spot for world-class white wine grapes to ripen slowly and evenly to fruity perfection.
- Angels can’t get enough of Gerd’s gloriously refreshing Pinot Gris, rating it 90+ for the past 5 vintages. Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself to this specialty German white while it lasts!
- This is classic Gewürztraminer, brimming with flavors like delicate honeysuckle, juicy mango and ginger spice – everything nice!
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd harvested fruit from the hillside vineyards of his home region in Pfalz, Germany and used a light touch in the winery to let the grapes' scrumptious flavors shine their brightest.
- Pair this food-friendly white with a variety of foods from cheese and charcuterie to hearty meat stews to spicy Asian cuisine – you can’t go wrong.
Ripe peach and tangy lemon curd flavors make this mouth-filling sweet treat perfect for dessert. So much flavor packed into a half-sized bottle!
Beerenauslese is a category of Austrian and German wine classifications that Gerd insists you try. This is an incredible late harvest wine using Ortega and Silvaner – grapes from Germany's Pfalz region that Gerd carefully selected for richness and sweetness. It’s delectable...
...and Gerd went the extra mile with Angel funding and aged this sweet sipper in French oak for nearly a year. That’s what puts the WOW in this Beerenauslese.
This lively dry Riesling from Urban and Eva tingles the taste buds with mouthwatering flavors like apricot and citrus – plus a smidge of ginger spice – all paving the way to a bright, brilliant finish.
With your support, the Kaufmanns harvested Riesling from their certified biodynamic vineyard in Germany’s historic Hattenheim (Rheingau) wine region – known around the world for Riesling quality and excellence.
"We are convinced that biodynamically produced wines offer greater complexity and are more enjoyable to drink,” said Urban and Eva. Now’s your chance to taste the difference. But – the Kaufmanns made fewer than 250 cases of this Riesling for 300,000 Angels – blink and you’ll miss it.
One sip and you'll be smitten with Riesling for life. Winemaking duo Urban and Eva are masters of the craft and are bringing you a juicy German classic, flush with bright peaches, nectarines, and that smack of flavor that makes this white so famous.
Urban and Eva are the experts and this Riesling is from their backyard – literally – harvested from their biodynamically farmed vineyard in Germany’s world-famous Rheingau. When it comes to the real deal, it doesn’t get better than this succulent treat… and they couldn’t have done it without your support.
Urban and Eva’s Riesling is just the ticket for a Dim Sum brunch or spicy curry dishes – but don’t sit on this – there are only a few cases for hundreds of thousands of thirsty Angels.