- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, and a tangy dash of citrus that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this sparkling's as perfect as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this Prosecco is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company.
- This blend of Tuscany’s world-famous Sangiovese with Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot is what’s known as a “Super Tuscan”-style wine – it's sheer, luxurious power.
- Toscana Gold is just the kind of wine Stefano’s famous for making at some of Italy’s top wine houses (like Solaia). Now he’s making it just for you.
- Every vintage holds a 90% rating or higher – will 2020 be the year a regal Italian Riserva takes home a perfect score? Angels will tell!
- Just one sip of this hearty Italian red blend and your mouth will be watering — this food-loving red is rich, mature and smooth.
- Dom sourced grapes from old vines in Southern Puglia – the tacco (“heel”) of Italy – to bring you this balanced blend. With your support, he used his know-how to get them for the right price. It's all about who you know, you know!
- Pizza, pasta and spicy meatballs, oh my! This red was made for an Italian feast. Pop it open a few hours before dinner to let the flavors open up. Better yet, add a few drops while your sauce is cookin’!
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
- This powerhouse red is flush with luscious dark fruit flavors like a juicy bite of rich, ripe plum, with an elegant, long-lasting finish — easy drinking is an understatement!
- Angel funding helped Stefano make wines he could only dream about before. With that freedom, Stefano blended intense Nero d’Avola, Sicily’s famous traditional red grape, with pristine Syrah to bring you this one of a kind wine.
- Stefano says, impeccable wines like this from Sicily “are powerful and warm just like the people here.” Grab a bottle or two and warm up with this Italian specialty!
- This full-powered Toscana red blend is as bold as it is easy-sipping, full of ripe, juicy dark fruit flavors and Stefano's legendary finesse. It’s the kind of big red that’s brought Tuscany world fame, made exclusively for you!
- Your funding gave Stefano the chance to redefine what powerful Italian reds could be, so he blended Sangiovese from the Tuscan hills with juicy Merlot and sultry Syrah from coastal vineyards for his signature take on an Italian classic.
- A lot of wine goes great with pizza, but this Toscana was practically made for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's the most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
Swanky, elegant, refreshing – and Best of Class at the Sunset International Wine Competition! – this is a hotsy-totsy white with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
...But to be clear, Zibibbo and Catarratto Bianco isn't a jazz tune – they are some of the most ancient –and delicious! – white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With enticing citrus flavors and refreshing pop, this wine will put some pep in your step.
It's rare in the US – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance to taste this award winner! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.
- Vibrant and fresh, with a scintillating layer of bright bubbles, this refined Prosecco is light and luxurious Italian sparkling at its most refreshing.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
- This fresh, pale pink easy-sipping bubbly brings your tastebuds a bright set of red fruit flavors and citrusy tang, making every sip a lightly sparkling delight.
- It’s primo Italian Rosé – frizzante style! This means the bubbles have a little less kick than your usual sparkling wine, letting the flavors shine through in each soft, savory sip.
- This fizzy frizzante pairs perfectly with a big plate of charcuterie, preferably on a sunny deck. Untie the string, pop the cork and call it a day!
- This lively white is a classic Italian refresher, with a crisp balance of juicy, fruity flavors and a streak of tastebud-tingling citrus.
- Stefano selected the grapes for this refresher from the vineyards around Verona in northern Italy. The Veneto region is one of the best places in the world for white wine, where breezes from the area’s biggest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor all the way to the finish.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Voila, the perfect match!