- This blend of Tuscany’s world-famous Sangiovese with Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot is what’s known as a “Super Tuscan”-style wine – it's sheer, luxurious power.
- Toscana Gold is just the kind of wine Stefano’s famous for making at some of Italy’s top wine houses (like Solaia). Now he’s making it just for you.
- Every vintage holds a 90% rating or higher – will 2020 be the year a regal Italian Riserva takes home a perfect score? Angels will tell!
- This is authentic Chianti Classico – a small-production, handcrafted Italian tradition humming with bright cherry flavors and barrel spice atop a rich, velvety texture.
- With Angel funding, this Tuscan champion works to harvest grapes from a historic Sangiovese vineyard, specially aging the wine in old wooden casks to bring you the perfect medium-bodied red to elevate any dinner.
- Stefano says: "Chianti is an elegant, easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to have the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian, this is the wine!" Bring home a few bottles of Italy’s most famous export while it lasts!
Vibrant and fresh, with bright, brilliant bubbles and flavors of peach and honey, this Brut is Italian sparkling at its most refreshing.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep. With your support, he crafted this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
This Italian red is both big and easy – a glass full of ripe black cherries and Stefano's legendary finesse. It’s the red that’s brought Tuscany world fame, made exclusively for you.
Your funding gave Stefano the chance to redefine what Italian reds could be, so he blended Sangiovese from the Tuscan hills with juicy Merlot and sultry Syrah from coastal vineyards for his signature take on a classic.
Stefano’s Super Tuscan was practically made for a slice topped with Italian sausage, olives and mozzarella. Sip, bite, repeat. It's the most delicious night you'll ever have.
- Make this light, lively and refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking staple.
- Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto harvested Pinot Grigio from his choice of vineyards in his home region at the foot of the Alps, where some of Italy's finest white wine grapes grow.
- Next time you’re kicking back with friends and family, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
- Just one sip of this hearty Italian red blend and your mouth will be watering — this food-loving red is rich, mature and smooth.
- Dom sourced grapes from old vines in Southern Puglia – the tacco (“heel”) of Italy – to bring you this balanced blend. With your support, he used his know-how to get them for the right price. It's all about who you know, you know!
- Pizza, pasta and spicy meatballs, oh my! This red was made for an Italian feast. Pop it open a few hours before dinner to let the flavors open up. Better yet, add a few drops while your sauce is cookin’!
- This lively white is a classic Italian refresher, with a crisp balance of juicy, fruity flavors and a streak of tastebud-tingling citrus.
- With your support, Stefano harvested grapes from the vineyards around Verona in northern Italy. The Veneto region is one of the best places in the world for white wine, where breezes from the area’s biggest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor all the way to the finish.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Voilà, the perfect match!
Swanky, elegant, refreshing – and Best of Class at the Sunset International Wine Competition! – this is a hotsy-totsy white with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
...But to be clear, Zibibbo and Catarratto Bianco isn't a jazz tune – they are some of the most ancient –and delicious! – white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With enticing citrus flavors and refreshing pop, this wine will put some pep in your step.
It's rare in the US – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance to taste this award winner! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.
- It’s time you tried one of northern Italy’s most prestigious red wines – Amarone della Valpolicella! This iconic red is world-famous for its signature refined, dried fruit character, big backbone of toasty oak and velvety texture.
- Winemaker Mirko crafted this red in the historic appassimento style, using a traditional blend of specially dried grapes grown in the sweeping hills of the Valpolicella region, where his family's been making wines for 3 generations.
- Amarone requires two full years of special barrel-aging and Mirko aged this wine in his cellar nearly twice as long — this is an exquisite 2016 vintage of one of Italy’s most celebrated reds and your Angel-exclusive $29 savings is the cherry on top!