- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, woven with a tangy dash of citrus and a finish that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Make this light, refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking summer staple – it’s full of bright, luscious fruit flavors, like juicy green apple or pear, with a delicate, mouthwatering finish.
- Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto was able to harvest this Pinot Grigio from his choice of top vineyards in his world-famous home region at the foot of the Alps, where the cool, breezy climate allows Italy's finest white wine grapes to grow.
- Next time you’re kicking back for a sunny afternoon on the patio, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
- This full-powered Toscana red blend is as bold as it is easy-sipping, full of ripe, juicy dark fruit flavors and winemaker Stefano di Blasi’s legendary finesse. It’s the kind of big red that’s brought Tuscany world fame, made exclusively for you!
- Your funding gave Stefano the chance to redefine what powerful Italian reds could be, so he blended Sangiovese from the Tuscan hills with juicy Merlot and sultry Syrah from coastal vineyards for his signature take on an Italian classic.
- A lot of wine goes great with pizza, but this Toscana was practically made for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's the most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
- This decadent red is a Sicilian classic, layered with complex, intense dark fruit flavors and a long, luscious, mouth-filling finish.
- With the help of your funding, Dominic crafted this sultry red using hand-harvested Nero d’Avola from an older hillside vineyard in Sicily, and aged the wine in French oak barrels for over a year to give it an extra refined touch.
- Nero d’Avola is Sicily’s hallmark red wine, and if you’ve never had the privilege of trying it, Dominic is the perfect winemaker to introduce you! For funding Dom to bring this world-class red to wine drinkers everywhere, you get it with an exclusive $14 Angel savings!
- This fresh, pale pink easy-sipping bubbly brings your tastebuds a bright set of red fruit flavors and citrusy tang, making every sip a lightly sparkling delight.
- It’s primo Italian Rosé – frizzante style! This means the bubbles have a little less kick than your usual sparkling wine, letting the flavors shine through in each soft, savory sip.
- This fizzy frizzante pairs perfectly with a big plate of charcuterie, preferably on a sunny deck. Untie the string, pop the cork and call it a day!
- This powerhouse Italian red blend is flush with luscious dark fruit flavors, like a juicy bite of rich, ripe plum, delicately woven into an elegant, long-lasting finish.
- Angel funding has opened all kinds of doors for Stefano, letting him make wines he could only dream about before. With that freedom, Stefano blended intense Nero d’Avola, Sicily’s famous traditional red grape, with pristine Syrah to bring you the kind of wine that’s only possible thanks to you!
- The picture-perfect Mediterranean climate of Sicily lets these grapes ripen in the best way possible, preserving every ounce of luscious flavor along the way. Stefano says, impeccable wines like this from Sicily “are powerful and warm just like the people here.”
- This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from hand picked grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany. It’s a 2017 vintage and can age decades for your most momentous occasions.
- With Angel support, Stefano brought together bold Cab Franc, powerfully smooth Cabernet Sauvignon, juicy Merlot and a touch of spice from Rebo — it's a Super Tuscan from the man that does it best!
- Stefano topped off this lavish Italian red with an extra splash of elegance thanks to months of barrel aging in French oak. For one of the finest Tuscan reds you’ll ever find with a price tag fit for Angels, look no further!
- This lively and easy-drinking sparkling Rosé is buzzing with bright and juicy fresh fruit flavors that glide into a long, vibrant, thirst-quenching finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, winemaker Paolo Sacchetto brought together a blend of Merlot, Pinot Nero (what the Italians call Pinot Noir) and just a touch of native Italian Raboso grapes to give this pink delight its distinct fruit-driven character.
- To let his Rosé’s fruity flavors shine their brightest, Paolo crafted the wine using the Charmat method – the same way he makes his high-end Proseccos. The result is a crisper, fruitier style of sparkling wine that takes easy-sipping to a whole new level.
- This crisp, lively Italian white hums with fresh, bright fruit flavors and a tangy layer of citrus, balanced with an easy-sipping, oh-so-sippable finish.
- For this exclusive white, Dominic blended far-out Italian varieties like Fiano and Malvasia to bring you a delicate sipper with a long, layered and oh-so refreshing finish.
- With your support, Dominic was able to select his grapes for this white wine mainly from cool-climate coastal vineyards in a high-end region called Puglia, down south in the heel of Italy. Now it’s yours to enjoy!