All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- This light, bubbly Prosecco is a classic – buzzing with crisp flavors like juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach – plus a tangy dash of citrus that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in 3 generations of winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this sparkling is as perfect as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this Prosecco is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company.
- This lively white is a classic refresher – a mouthwatering pop of flavors like juicy melon, ripe peach and zesty citrus.
- With your support, Stefano harvested grapes from vineyards around Verona in northern Italy. The Veneto region is one of the best places for bright whites, where breezes from the area’s largest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Voilà, the perfect match!
- This is authentic Chianti Classico – a small-production, handcrafted Italian tradition humming with bright cherry flavors and barrel spice atop a rich, velvety texture.
- With Angel funding, this Tuscan champion works to harvest grapes from a historic Sangiovese vineyard, specially aging the wine in old wooden casks to bring you the perfect medium-bodied red to elevate any dinner.
- Stefano says: "Chianti is an elegant, easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to have the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian, this is the wine!" Bring home a few bottles of Italy’s most famous export while it lasts!
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
Vibrant and fresh, with bright, brilliant bubbles and flavors of peach and honey, this Brut is Italian sparkling at its most refreshing.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep. With your support, he crafted this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
This Italian red is both big and easy – a glass full of ripe black cherries and Stefano's legendary finesse. It’s a red that’s brought Tuscany world fame, made exclusively for you.
Your funding gave Stefano the chance to redefine what Italian reds could be, so he blended Sangiovese from the Tuscan hills with juicy Merlot and sultry Syrah from coastal vineyards for his signature take on a classic.
Stefano’s red was practically made for a slice topped with Italian sausage, olives and mozzarella. Sip, bite, repeat. It's the most delicious night you'll ever have.
This powerhouse red is flush with luscious dark fruit flavors like a juicy bite of ripe plum, with a hint of warming spice and an elegant, long-lasting finish – easy drinking is an understatement!
Angel funding helped Stefano make wines he could only dream about before. With that freedom, Stefano blended intense Nero d’Avola, Sicily’s famous traditional red grape, with pristine Syrah to bring you this one-of-a-kind wine.
Stefano says, impeccable wines like this from Sicily “are powerful and warm just like the people here.” Grab a few bottles and warm up with this Italian specialty!
- This smooth and silky Italian red bursts with ripe red berry flavors, a hint of spice from premium French oak barrel aging and a finish that goes on and on.
- With your support, Stefano harvested vibrant Cabernet Franc, powerful Cabernet Sauvignon, juicy Merlot and a touch of Rebo grown atop the highest hillsides in Tuscany's Chianti region to bring you this rich taste of Italy.
- For one of the finest reds you’ll ever find with a price tag fit for Angels, look no further than Stefano's – the man that does it best. His Super Tuscan is perfect for your most celebratory occasions and will age for decades. This is the only vintage available until 2024, so don't miss out!
Make this light, lively and refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking staple.
Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto harvested Pinot Grigio from his choice of vineyards in his home region at the foot of the Alps, where some of Italy's finest white wine grapes grow.
Next time you’re kicking back with friends and family, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
Swanky, elegant, refreshing – and Best of Class at the Sunset International Wine Competition! – this is a hotsy-totsy white with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
...But to be clear, Zibibbo and Catarratto Bianco aren't a jazz tune – they are some of the most ancient –and delicious! – white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With enticing citrus flavors and refreshing pop, this wine will put some pep in your step.
It's rare in the US – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance to taste this award winner! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.