- Punched up with vibrant, lip-smacking flavors like passionfruit and puckery citrus, Rod perfectly captures what world-class New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc is all about.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Rod took his Sauv Blanc expertise to the North Island's Hawke’s Bay region, harvesting from five idyllic vineyards to bring you this mouthwatering white.
- Consider this Reserve the creme-de-la-creme of New Zealand’s most famous export. Only a few cases to go around this year, so scoop it up while you can!
- This vibrant Australian Shiraz is full of lively red berry flavors, with a signature soft kick of peppery spice to punch up the full, smooth texture, and a long, lingering finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Jen could blend her pick of Shiraz from a trio of vineyards across her home region of Victoria, including the famed Heathcote region – one of Australia’s premium Shiraz hotspots.
- With a 91% lifetime rating, over 10,000 thumbs up Angel reviews and an exclusive $16 savings, this crowd-favorite Shiraz never stays on the shelves for very long. Take Jen’s advice and “grab some today for your taste of Australia!”
- This light, crisp Sauvignon Blanc brings you a thirst-quenching burst of zesty tropical flavors, with a lively freshness that’s made it a favorite of more than 11,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is easy-drinking New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough refresher before our stash runs dry!
Smooth, sultry and unbelievably satisfying, Adam’s Aussie red is a powerhouse blend of three unlikely varieties that bring out the best in each other, unfolding with luscious dark fruit flavors and mouth-watering complexity.
Adam took Angel funding and found the finest red varieties growing across South Australia, blending them together and aging the wine for 10 months in a mix of stainless steel and French oak to make every drop downright decadent.
“This blend is at home at any occasion. We always have a bottle handy," says Adam, "Get in quick because this always sells out!” Give this rich red a try – just don’t be too surprised when it becomes your new favorite from Down Under.
- Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with fresh, citrusy flavors and ends with a light, crisp finish — it’ll bring you a glass of sunshine any time of year.
- From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
- Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauv with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic prawns – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
This light and bright Rosé gently hums with ripe flavors wound together with a lush smoothness that’s perfect for sipping away on a sunny afternoon.
Your support helped Sam fine-tune this juicy Rosé at each step in the cellar, layering the flush fruitiness with a touch of richness from its time resting on the Grenache grape skins.
For giving Sam everything he needs to craft this delicious pink sipper, you’re getting a top-notch Australian Rosé for under $10 — grab a bottle while it lasts!
- This bold, juicy Shiraz is a Down Under powerhouse, dripping with rich, ripe red and dark fruits, an edge of spice and a soft, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- To bring you this classic red, Jen sourced first-rate Shiraz from her choice of four vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, and blended the fruit together for a mouthwatering red you won’t be able to put down.
- Jen’s got the magic touch when it comes to Shiraz – this rowdy red is one of her most popular Angel-funded wines with a lifetime 92% rating. Now’s your chance to scoop up the latest vintage and try it for yourself!
This robust Shiraz packs a velvety punch of blackberry, blueberry and a dapple of spice, with a soft, silky smooth finish from generous oak aging.
Your funding helped Adam source this Shiraz from top-notch dry-farmed vineyards in a small, revered corner of world-famous Clare Valley, one of Australia’s oldest wine regions that your winemaker also proudly calls home.
A perfect savory pairing for this sleek Shiraz would be short beef ribs smoked with sweet paprika, garlic and black pepper. But it's also stunning all on its own — just add a few of your favorite people!
- Jen’s rich, ripe Rebel Cabernet Sauvignon is a Down Under classic, layered with decadent dark fruity flavors and a sleek, elegant texture from 9 months of barrel aging in French and American oak.
- Thanks to your support, Jen could harvest her choice of top-quality grapes from five premium vineyards in South Australia's Victoria region to bring her crowd-favorite Rebel Cabernet back for a whopping 9th vintage!
- Jen declares, “Starting off with great fruit is the first step in making a great wine!” You helped her snag some of the finest fruit Down Under, now the wine is all yours to enjoy. Grab a bottle and taste this unforgettable Cab that’s all thanks to YOU!
- This light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and passionfruit, capped off with a soft, oh-so refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- For this white’s zippiness and depth, Jen blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast – to Jen and then yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!