- This Pinot starts you off with ripe fruit flavors - think a mouthful of cherries or plums - that open up to an elegant, rounded finish.
- Winemaker Nicky Parish sourced smaller grape clusters from vines on her own family estate, packed with rich, concentrated flavors that she refined with 10 months of aging in new French oak barrels, thanks to your funding.
- This Pinot is incredibly versatile when it comes to food, and would pair perfectly with all kinds of dishes. Or, if you want to hold on to a few bottles, it will also continue to age gracefully for at least the next decade.
- Jen’s rich, ripe Rebel Cabernet Sauvignon is a Down Under classic, layered with decadent dark fruity flavors and a sleek, elegant texture from 9 months of barrel aging in French and American oak.
- Thanks to your support, Jen could harvest her choice of top-quality grapes from five premium vineyards in South Australia's Victoria region to bring her crowd-favorite Rebel Cabernet back for a whopping 9th vintage!
- Jen declares, “Starting off with great fruit is the first step in making a great wine!” You helped her snag some of the finest fruit Down Under, now the wine is all yours to enjoy. Grab a bottle and taste this unforgettable Cab that’s all thanks to YOU!
- Sam’s signature Shiraz is an intense rush of luscious red fruit flavors with a rich, plush texture and just a touch of oaky spice on the long, long finish. For Australia’s hallmark red wine from a Down Under legacy winemaker, you’ve come to the right place.
- With the help of your funding, Sam selected his Shiraz from a handful of top-notch vineyards sprinkled throughout his home region of Victoria in South Australia, where some of the country’s most coveted Shiraz grows.
- Take it from Sam, nothing goes better with “the barbie” than a big, powerhouse Shiraz. For a perfect summertime pairing, a char-grilled steak is just the ticket.
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Adam sought out and harvested the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines in the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley). They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- This refined Australian red from winemaker Adam Barton is a rare, adventurous blend of two unlikely varieties for a Down Under wine. But in Adam's expert hands Sangiovese and Grenache weave together so well, it’s like this bold, elegant blend was always meant to be.
- Thanks to your funding, Adam has an all-access pass to premium sites across South Australia’s top regions. “Sangiovese is a great variety to grow and work with,” Adam says, given its ability to ripen to flavorful perfection in this world-class corner of Australia.
- Adam styled this racy red with immediate easy-drinking in mind and ideally, you'll be sipping it soon after arrival. Whether you're pairing it with a full-on feast or enjoying it poolside all on its own, this is one Aussie red you'll want to have on hand all summer long.
- Adam’s top-shelf Reserve Shiraz bursts with rich, refined flavors of plum and dark brambly fruit, followed by dashes of spice and vanilla from the generous barrel-aging that gave this Australian red its signature velvety finish.
- Your support gave Adam access to high-end grapes from a trio of dry-farmed vineyards throughout South Australia’s revered Clare Valley, then allowed him to go the extra mile and age your Shiraz in French oak barrels for a full 18 months.
- Fewer than 350 cases of this decadent Shiraz even exist. In any wine shop or restaurant wine list a rare top-shelf Shiraz like this would easily start around $60, but for funding Adam from start to finish, you get this stunning Australian red for less than half of that.
- This light New Zealand white is a lively splash of tropical fruit flavors, with a slight touch of citrus. Winemaker Ben Glover didn't go the big, buttery route with this Chardonnay, choosing instead to let the old-vine character of the fruit take the spotlight.
- Thanks to Angels, Ben’s family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- Ben could only make so much of this wonderful white, and he hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
- This classic Australian Shiraz is an elegant dive into refined dark fruit flavors, like raspberry and black cherry, that glide together into a luxuriously long, mouth-filling finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Adam was able to bring back this world-class Shiraz for another stunning vintage under his Cellar Works label, selecting prized grapes from some of South Australia’s most high-end growing regions from Langhorne Creek to McLaren Vale.
- “This is a great weeknight number,” your winemaker says. Have a glass (or two) alongside a char-grilled steak or a dinner of barbecued eggplant any night of the week and you’re all set!
This light and bright Rosé gently hums with ripe flavors wound together with a lush smoothness that’s perfect for sipping away on a sunny afternoon.
Your support helped Sam fine-tune this juicy Rosé at each step in the cellar, layering the flush fruitiness with a touch of richness from its time resting on the Grenache grape skins.
For giving Sam everything he needs to craft this delicious pink sipper, you’re getting a top-notch Australian Rosé for under $10 — grab a bottle while it lasts!
- This powerfully elegant, mouth-filling Shiraz is jam-packed with luscious, refined dark fruit flavors woven into an elegant backdrop of warm spices and a plush, heavenly smoothness thanks to 14 months of barrel aging.
- The grapes for this wine are handpicked by Tait Hamilton from his magnificent vineyards in Heathcoate, one of the most prestigious regions for Shiraz in all of Australia. Your funding helps Sam get special access to these impeccable grapes – in return, you get an unmatched price on this intense, world-class red!
- Sam says, "for fans of the dangerously big (and generally expensive) Australian Shiraz, this is a crackingly good example." And it’s all yours for a song!