All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Johan's light, crisp white is a must-try for lovers of fruity Chardonnay with bright flavors like just-picked apples and pears, plus a long-lasting finish.
South African specialist Johan Kruger harvested Chardonnay from a low-yielding older vineyard in the Western Cape region and skipped the barrel aging to let layered fruit flavors shine their brightest.
Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert and with your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines that showcase South Africa’s best.
Pinotage is a daring cross between Pinot Noir and Cinsaut and it’s somehow even bolder than both! It’s rarely found anywhere else in the world, making it a South African celebrity — now’s your chance to see what all the fuss is about.
With the help of your father-son duo, the very first Angel Pinotage has arrived. This deliciously dark grape was harvested from Stellenbosch in South Africa’s Western Cape where this intense and complex grape grows best.
If you love a bold barbecue-friendly red, this one-of-a-kind Pinotage will be your new favorite backyard wine.
- Father-son winemakers Stephen and Jamie de Wet proudly present the latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet – a rich, fruit-driven red complete with ripe berry flavors and a smooth finish.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted this decadent South African red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, chargrilled steak and sip the night away with this mouthfilling Cabernet – be sure to save some crispy fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices, too.
- This red is a Reserve-level specialty from father-son winemaking team Stephen and Jamie de Wet, loaded with dark berry and mocha flavors and backed by a touch of peppery spice.
- Your funding helped Stephen and Jamie perfect this dream duo of dazzling varieties. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), then added a dash of Viognier for added complexity and elegance.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired this delectable Shiraz Viognier with a juicy steak. Bring home a bottle – or more! – and find out what you’re missing!
This bold, ripe Reserve Cabernet is filled with refined dark fruit flavors and finishes velvety-smooth – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cabernet... it gets even better!
Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this Reserve-level edition of their Angel-favorite South African Cabernet. It's effortlessly robust... and then some!
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness. We suggest you keep a bottle in your fridge 24/7.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- With pops of juicy dark flavors like black plum and blackberry and a soft, long finish, this Merlot proves there’s more to South Africa than Shiraz.
- Jamie and Stephen found an ideal Merlot vineyard - planted in rich clay soils perfectly suited to this fickle variety – that they secured with your support. The grapes were hand harvested and gently pressed to preserve the wine’s dark, delicious flavors.
- This is a Merlot for fans and newbies alike – and the perfect accompaniment to hearty barbecue beef, grilled or roasted chicken and creamy cheeses.
- Bold and juicy, this Shiraz is flush with mouthfilling flavors like blackberry and black plum with a smidge of peppery spice.
- With your support, Carmen harvested grapes from four distinct vineyards in the South Africa’s Swartland region, where high-quality Shiraz flourishes. She fermented each block separately to let each vineyard’s unique character shine.
- Shiraz can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can pair this with everything from pizza to curry – or Carmen’s favorite, a BBQ pork rice bowl.
Carmen’s lively Chenin Blanc is a crisp, light refresher humming with scrumptious mouthwatering citrus and juicy green apple.
Thanks to your funding, Carmen gives this vibrant white special treatment from its start on meticulously tended vines through delicate fermenting in stainless steel tanks for exquisite freshness.
“This is just a great wine to have for any occasion,” Carmen says. Looking for a top-tier example of South Africa’s most famous grape that over delivers on quality and value? This is the Chenin for you!
- If there's one place where Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Super-talented Stephen de Wet hasn't let us down with his superb award-winning Sauvignon.
- Dive into a fruit bowl of tropical fruits like kiwi and passion fruit. It's a crisp crowd-pleasing Angel favorite – one sip and you’ll know why.
- If you're cracking out the smoked salmon or paying homage to a bit of shellfish, this is your bottle.