- This bold, ripe Reserve Cabernet is filled with refined dark fruit flavors and a velvety-smooth texture – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. It's effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- Father-son winemakers Stephen and Jamie de Wet proudly present the latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet – a rich, fruit-driven red complete with ripe fruit flavors and a luxurious smooth finish.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted this decadent South African red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this mouth-filling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
- This Angel-favorite Shiraz is a powerful South African classic, with refined dark fruit flavors like ripe blueberry and plum, a soft touch of spice and a long, smooth finish.
- You gave this famous South African father-son winemaking duo access to all the hand-harvested Shiraz (aka Syrah) their hearts desired and helped them age this wine in French and American oak for 9 months for an extra touch of elegance.
- Thanks to Angel funding over the years, this plush Shiraz has soared to become one of the highest-rated reds on the site, with back-to-back 90+ ratings over half a dozen vintages. Now’s your chance to see what Angels everywhere are raving about!
- Carmen's bold, juicy Shiraz is a classic South African red, flush with intense, concentrated dark fruit flavors and a rich, mouth-filling texture that carry through to the long, soul-warming finish.
- With your support, Carmen was able to harvest grapes from two distinct Shiraz vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa, where high-quality Shiraz flourishes. She fermented each block separately to let each vineyard’s unique, powerfully fruity character shine through in the final blend.
- Shiraz is the kind of wine that can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can pair this red with everything from pizza decked out with your favorite toppings, to a fiery Indian curry.
Each sip of this crowd-pleasing refresher is a crisp, lively mouthful of tropical fruit and apple flavors, with a squeeze of juicy white peaches. It's an award winner and an absolute Angel-favorite – one sip and you’ll instantly know why.
If there's one place your Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Your support gives the super-talented father-son team of Stephen and Jamie de Wet full access to the country’s finest fruit exclusively for your superb Sauvignon Blanc.
Whether you're pairing it up with a declious meal (grilled lemon and herb chicken is a must) or simply sipping away a relaxing afternoon or evening, this is the bottle you deserve to have on hand.
- Bright, juicy red fruit flavors take center stage in Carmen’s delectable red blend of Grenache, Shiraz and Cinsault, with a soft touch of smoky, toasty oak and rich, complex layers that keep unfolding with each sip.
- With the help of Angel funding, Carmen got special access to this power trio of red varieties hand-harvested from vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa, where cooler nights and much warmer days help top-tier red grapes ripen at just the right speed for a deep, intricate cast of flavors.
- Try this first vintage of Carmen’s vibrant, new red blend and be sure to rate your wine and let her know what you think – if enough Angels love it, she may bring it back for another vintage!