- Layer-upon-layer of fresh tropical fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through – this Reserve Chardonnay is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit!
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for a song. Land, labor and production costs are just much lower in South Africa – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen and Jamie de Wet can pass those savings on to you. Scoop up a bottle of this classy Reserve Chardonnay and reward yourself for being such a savvy investor – you've earned every drop.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness that goes down almost too easily.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite hand-picked fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
Each sip of this crowd-pleasing refresher is a crisp, lively mouthful of tropical fruit and apple flavors, with a squeeze of juicy white peaches. It's an absolute Angel-favorite – one sip and you’ll instantly know why.
If there's one place your Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Your support gives the super-talented father-son team of Stephen and Jamie de Wet full access to the country’s finest fruit exclusively for your superb Sauvignon Blanc.
Whether you're pairing it up with a declious meal (grilled lemon and herb chicken is a must) or simply sipping away a relaxing afternoon or evening, this is the bottle you deserve to have on hand.
- Crisp apple and pear flavors tangle with a flash citrus while a smooth oaky creaminess balances this Chardonnay’s distinct mineral freshness. Fermented and aged in French oak barrels, this luxurious white wine is loaded with lip-smacking complexity and a long, generous finish.
- Thanks to his connections to some of South Africa’s top vineyards, winemaker Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from older vines growing in and around the Stellenbosch and Paarl regions, near South Africa’s cool-climate coast.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. With your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.
- This light, crisp sipper is a must-try for fruit-driven Chardonnay lovers – bright flavors of apple and pear are the stars of the show in this mouthwatering white wine, balanced perfectly throughout a luscious, long-lasting finish.
- South African specialist Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from a low-yielding older vineyard in the heart of the Western Cape region and skipped the barrel aging to let the site’s complex, concentrated fruit flavors come through to the fullest in the finished wine.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. Now with your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.
- This rich, mouth-filling South African Cab is flush with dark fruit flavors, luscious smoothness and an extra dash of barrel-aged decadence.
- Thanks to Angels, Carmen could nab hand-picked Cabernet from three highly sought-after vineyards in the Paarl region of South Africa to bring you this world-class red with the most refined flavors possible.
- To bring out this robust red's fullest flavors, Carmen goes for a hearty steak rubbed with a special mix of mustard and wasabi, fried to golden brown perfection and cut into thin, juicy slices. Add a leafy green salad on the side and you're all set.
- The lively Chenin Blanc is a crisp, light refresher humming with scrumptious mouth-watering citrus and fruity intensity, that carries on and on into an oh-so-satisfying and thirst-quenching finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Carmen gives this vibrant white wine special treatment from its start on meticulously tended vines, through delicate fermenting in stainless steel tanks and a gentle rest on its lees for an exquisite smoothness, all the way to the final delicious wine in your bottle.
- “This is just a great wine to have for any occasion,” Carmen says. Looking for a top-tier example of South Africa’s most famous grape that over delivers on quality and then some? This is the Chenin for you!