- This bold, ripe Reserve Cabernet is filled with refined dark fruit flavors and a velvety-smooth texture – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. It's effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- This sultry red is a Reserve-level specialty from father-son winemaking team Stephen and Jamie de Wet, loaded with savory dark berry flavors, backed by a touch of peppery spice and a refined, easy-drinking finish.
- Your funding helped Stephen perfect this dream duo of dazzling varietals. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), Stephen geniusely topped off the blend with just a dash of Viognier to get the final flavors just right.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired a Shiraz Viognier this delectable with a juicy, mouthwatering cut of steak. Bring home a bottle and find out what you’re missing!
- Think of Lionel Richie, circa mid-eighties, all decked out in his best plum crushed velvet suit. Add a bit of Barry White on top, and you BEGIN to get close to how smooth and enticing this red is.
- You gave this famous South African father-son winemaking duo access to all the hand-harvested Shiraz (aka Syrah) their hearts desired and helped them barrel-age for 9 months for a smoky streak of oak.
- This plush Shiraz has smooth-talked its way to become one of the highest-rated reds on the site — find out what Angels everywhere are raving about!
- Father-son winemakers Stephen and Jamie de Wet proudly present the latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet – a rich, fruit-driven red complete with ripe fruit flavors and a luxurious smooth finish.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted this decadent South African red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this mouth-filling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
- Carmen's bold, juicy Shiraz is a classic South African red, flush with intense, concentrated dark fruit flavors and a rich, mouth-filling texture that carry through to the long, soul-warming finish.
- With your support, Carmen was able to harvest grapes from two distinct Shiraz vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa, where high-quality Shiraz flourishes. She fermented each block separately to let each vineyard’s unique, powerfully fruity character shine through in the final blend.
- Shiraz is the kind of wine that can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can pair this red with everything from pizza decked out with your favorite toppings, to a fiery Indian curry.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness that goes down almost too easily.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- This is a generous and complex Chardonnay – harvested from old vine vineyards with decades of history. Bright citrus and vivacious fruit is only half its charm... flinty flavor from French Oak aging makes up the rest.
- Angels like you helped South African winemaker Johan rescue his old vine vineyards from ruin - so know that you're the reason this wine can exist!
- These older vineyards in Stellenbosch and Paarl bear smaller berries (that means a very small crop) so Johan's wines are limited in production. Get a bottle while you can.
With a bounty of citrus fruit flavors like green apples and pears and a seriously crisp, refreshing finish — it's a charmer.
Thanks to Angel funding, Johan discovered a very unique and exciting vineyard in Nieuwoudtville, located in the Northern Cape province. He said it was one of the most amazing vineyard trips he's and the wine is sure to reflect this!
This luscious Sauvignon Blanc is one of a kind and a single vineyard offering, so volumes are limited — and at under $10, you'll want a taste while it lasts!
- This is a showstopper white - rich, smooth and creamy, with bright fruit appeal.
- Your funding helped South African expert Richard Kershaw showcase vineyards in Elgin, the country’s coolest region, where this delicate white grape grows like a charm.
- Richard is more than just a South African expert, he’s the country’s first ever Master of Wine and one of only 416 in the world. Now he’s putting that expertise into his own world-class wines exclusively for Angels!
- Rich, complex flavors of tropical fruits and a twist of citrus unfold with each sip of this refreshing, world-class white. Chenin Blanc is South Africa’s most famous wine and you help all-star winemaker Johan Kruger make one of the best examples out there.
- With the help of Angel funding, Johan harvested this Chenin Blanc from a 40-year-old vineyard on a cool slope in the Swartland district of South Africa, where decomposed granite soils help the grapes develop great depth of character and complex layers of flavor.
- Johan used a mix of slow barrel-fermenting in older French oak and in concrete tanks to help this wine’s crisp, fresh personality spring to life in the glass. Grab a few bottles while it’s available and see what South Africa’s top wine is all about!