- Antonio’s Tempranillo is a fruit-forward red Spanish classic loaded with dark fruit flavors from blackberry to plum and crafted using 100-year-old techniques passed down to him through generations of family winemaking.
- This Tempranillo has a triumphant story behind it. When lightning struck and destroyed his winery, Angel funding helped Antonio rebuild – and he’s been able to make this every year since!
- Pour a glass of this stunning Tempranillo alongside a decked out cheese plate or a shared plate of tapas and sit back while your taste buds tingle with joy.
- Franck’s award-winning Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Mediterranean, next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- Bright and perky, this citrus splash is a must-try for your next sunny afternoon.
- With your funding, Antonio harvests this crisp white from a single vineyard in Spain's Rueda region, picking his fruit at night to keep the grapes cool. That preserves the lemony-lime flavors this variety's famous for!
- Verdejo can be hard to find outside of Spain, but with your support, Antonio's introducing this refresher to Angels everywhere – for an absolute song.
- This red is humming with dark fruit and red cherry flavors and a dash of savory spices like rosemary, sage and dill that Franck says go perfectly with traditional dishes like Ibérico ham or hearty paella.
- Thanks to Angels, Franck can give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible. Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, so what comes off the vine is truly precious and special.
- Carignan is a lesser-known variety begging to be discovered. Bring home a few bottles while this rare Spanish red lasts.
Flavors like black cherry and plum meld with savory spices in Matt’s complex Garnacha (known as Grenache outside of Spain).
Your funding sent Matt on an adventure to the hidden gem region of Montsant in northeast Spain, where the Mediterranean climate gives the vines everything they need to grow grapes with spellbinding depth of flavor.
Matt’s your go-to winemaker for top-notch Napa Cabernet, but when he got an itch for making Spanish Garnacha, Angel support gave him the means to make it a delicious reality. Bring home a few bottles and taste for yourself!
- Bold and brilliant with intense dark fruit flavors and a long, lingering, silky finish, this complex Tempranillo is a showstealing Spanish classic, with 5 straight vintages of 92-point ratings or higher from Robert Parker.
- Under the Aragon family, Cillar de Silos has been one of Northern Spain’s local premium wineries for decades. But when restaurants closed their doors in 2020, its sales stopped almost overnight. That’s where you stepped in. With Angels’ $5 million Covid Relief fund, the Aragons were able to keep their winery up and running and keep their focus simply on making the best wines possible.
- For this bold red, the family used hand-harvested Tempranillo from a series of high-altitude vineyards with an average vine age between 40 and 80 years old. For helping the Aragons through the last year, now you can get the complex character of Ribera del Duero for an exclusive $34 Angel savings!
- If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you taste this delectable Crianza (aged a minimum of two years, one in oak) – the rich red fruits, spice and luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero River. The stony river soil makes the vines work twice as hard, producing fruit with robust flavor.
- This savory red is perfect for equally savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
- This robust red is a passion project of Patricia Benítez and her debut vintage as an Angel-funded winemaker. This red courses with elegant red and black fruit flavors, backed by a subtle layer of spice from barrel-aging in French oak.
- Patricia crafted this luxurious red from hand-harvested Tempranillo grown in a 100-year-old vineyard in northwestern Spain, where extreme altitude and cool winds help the grapes develop a deeply intricate set of flavors.
- This is one powerful red you’ll want to let breathe for at least an hour or two to get the full, luxurious range of flavors. Or you could scoop up a few bottles and put them away to keep developing over the next several years.
- This savory, full-bodied and complex red blend is almost equal parts Grenache and Carignan, packed with dark fruit flavors and the unique power that wines from the Priorat region in southern Catalan are famous for.
- Your support helped Franck source organically certified Grenache and Carignan from a steep hillside vineyard planted on Priorat’s distinct black slate soil. The conditions here force the vines to work harder, resulting in lower yields, but much more intense flavors per grape.
- Franck chose the name "Retrat" (Catalan for “portrait”) for the picture this wine paints of the Priorat region, capturing its unique character, from the soils and climate to the people who lovingly tend the vines.
- This Spanish red is a luscious balance of elegant dark fruit backed by a layer of toasty spice from over a year of barrel-aging. Winemakers Marta Ramas & Miguel Fisac carry out every step of their winemaking by hand, guiding this Tempranillo from a revered 90-year-old vineyard to each bottle.
- Small, high-quality wineries like Valdaya rely almost entirely on restaurant wine sales, but when the pandemic closed the restaurants that proudly stocked their wines, Marta and Miguel feared they would have to close Valdaya entirely.
- When Angels came along, your $5 million Covid Relief fund allowed Naked to buy a third of Valdaya’s wines outright, saving the winery from shutting down and supplying wine drinkers everywhere with exquisite wines like this Spanish red.