- Decadent and deluxe, this is a lavish red blend from one of Portugal's all stars.
- With your funding, Luis can show off the best varieties in Portugal – Trincadeira, Syrah and a touch of Aragonez (what the Portuguese call Tempranillo).
- This powerhouse red is unforgettable on its own, but fire up the grill and pair a glass or two with a dinner of ribs for the flavor fireworks!
- This 91-point award-winning Alvarinho is tangy and tropical, made by a brother-sister dream team.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this white in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde, harvesting fruit from vineyards at the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- It's award-winning and beloved by critics and Angels alike. The Quevedos are really onto something - get a bottle before it's gone!
- Antonio’s Tempranillo is a fruit-forward red Spanish classic loaded with dark fruit flavors from blackberry to plum and crafted using 100-year-old techniques passed down to him through generations of family winemaking.
- This Tempranillo has a triumphant story behind it. When lightning struck and destroyed his winery, Angel funding helped Antonio rebuild – and he’s been able to make this bold Tempranillo every year since!
- Pour a glass of this stunning Tempranillo alongside a decked out cheese plate or a shared plate of tapas and sit back while your tastebuds tingle with joy.
- Ripe with plums, figs and that signature swirl of caramel flavor, this 10 Year Tawny is ready to shine.
- Tawny Port is the cask-aged version of Port. After a decade aging in special oak casks, it develops a subtle nutty character and seriously elegant flavor.
- With 100+ years experience making the world's finest Ports, the Quevedos are the ultimate experts in their field. Port doesn't get more picture-perfect than this.
- This is a rich, complex red swirling with dark fruit and decadent (dare we say chocolaty?!) texture.
- With your funding, this brother-sister winemaking team blended Touriga Franca with bold, spicy Tempranillo – all sourced from a single vineyard in the heart of the world-famous Douro Valley.
- The Quevedos own the idyllic vineyard where these grapes grow, and they personally give the vines the utmost attention to bring you the best of Portugal in this delicious red. Taste for yourself!
- Fresh and lively, with a balance of juicy, bright fruit flavors and a splash of citrus, this thirst-quenching Spanish Verdejo is a must-try for your next sunny afternoon sipping poolside.
- With your funding, winemaker Antonio Diez Martin harvested grapes for this traditional white from a single vineyard in Spain’s Rueda region, picking his fruit at night to keep the grapes cool while preserving every layer of flavor.
- This classic, easy-sipping white wine is hard to find outside of Spain, but with your support, Antonio can introduce Angels everywhere to this summer refresher for an absolute song!
This dessert red is full-on indulgent — complete with jammy berries, red cherries... and that lingering bit of caramel Port does best.
With your funding, this treasure was able to rest 54 months to capture all the rich flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) possible — and impossibly decadent.
When that special occasion comes around... this lovingly-aged Port will be waiting for you to make a truly memorable moment.
- A ripe and juicy blend of classic Portuguese grapes – Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional – with a punch of Syrah for shock and awe.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value drops of red in the market, and this little beauty from the cellars of Luis is no exception. With your funding, he's able to introduce his favorite varieties to wine drinkers across the world!
- Over 19,000 Angels say this red is their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!
- This luxurious red is flush with dark berry and black cherry flavors that make another glass impossible to resist.
- With your support, Ana flew to Portugal’s Alentejo region (where she grew up!) to craft an exclusive blend featuring Tempranillo and Touriga Nacional.
- After 9 months barrel-aging in French oak – that's what gives it an extra touch of elegance and complexity – Ana’s lovingly-crafted blend is finally ready to share!
- Bold and brilliant with intense dark fruit flavors and a long, lingering, silky finish, this complex Tempranillo is a showstealing Spanish classic, with 5 straight vintages of 92-point ratings or higher from Robert Parker.
- Under the Aragon family, Cillar de Silos has been one of Northern Spain’s local premium wineries for decades. But when restaurants closed their doors in 2020, its sales stopped almost overnight. That’s where you stepped in. With Angels’ $5 million Covid Relief fund, the Aragons were able to keep their winery up and running and keep their focus simply on making the best wines possible.
- For this bold red, the family used hand-harvested Tempranillo from a series of high-altitude vineyards with an average vine age between 40 and 80 years old. For helping the Aragons through the last year, now you can get the complex character of Ribera del Duero for an exclusive $34 Angel savings!