- This lush Portuguese red blend from star winemaker Luis Veiria is loaded with decadent, concentrated dark fruit flavors, a refined, velvety texture and a lavish lengthy finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, Luis took the opportunity to spotlight the bold, signature flavors of the hallmark grapes from Portugal’s capital region, blending Trincadeira, Syrah and a touch of Aragonez (what the Portuguese call Tempranillo) for a complex set of fruit-driven flavors.
- This powerhouse red is unforgettable on its own, but fire up the grill and pair a glass or two with a dinner of ribs, burgers or a decked out cheese board and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
- Fresh and lively, with a balance of juicy, bright fruit flavors and a splash of citrus, this thirst-quenching Spanish Verdejo is a must-try for your next sunny afternoon sipping poolside.
- With the help of your funding, winemaker Antonio Diez Martin selected the grapes for this traditional Spanish white from a single estate vineyard in Spain’s Rueda region, harvesting his fruit at night to keep the grapes nice and cool, preserving every layer of flavor just for your wine.
- This classic, easy-sipping white wine is hard to find outside of Spain, but with your support, Antonio can introduce Angels everywhere to this summer refresher for an absolute song!
- This classic Portuguese red's complex layers of dark cherries and raspberries flow together with dashes of soft, peppery spice and a dreamy smoothness that deliciously lingers on with every sip.
- When you funded Oscar and Claudia Quevedo to bring you a stunning Touriga Nacional (Portugal’s national grape), these winemaking siblings went and harvested some of the country's finest grapes – right from their family's own vineyard.
- “Touriga Nacional is an amazing grape when treated properly,” the Quevedos say. With your support, they’re able to give this luscious red extra love from the vine all the way to your bottle, loading every drop with its signature depth and lavish complexity.
- This Rosé is a single-vineyard specialty straight from Ana’s native Portugal, crafted in a traditional “Old World” style with a light, easy-sipping texture, perfect for pairing with a wide range of foods.
- With your support, Ana took the classic varietals of her home country like Tempranillo and Castelão, an indigenous Portuguese red grape, plus the official winegrape of Portugal, Touriga Nacional – and coaxed these rich reds into a refined Rosé you won’t be able to put down.
- Ana’s been your champion of Portuguese-style wines grown in California – now your funding has helped her travel back to her home country and call on her winemaking roots for this Angel-funded Rosé, directly from Portugal.
- This robust red is a passion project of Patricia Benítez and her debut vintage as an Angel-funded winemaker. An homage to Spain’s world-famous Ribera del Duero, this red courses with elegant red and black fruit flavors, backed by a subtle layer of spice from barrel-aging in French oak.
- Patricia crafted this luxurious red from hand-harvested Tempranillo grown in a 100-year-old vineyard in northwestern Spain, where extreme altitude and cool winds help the grapes develop a deeply intricate set of flavors.
- With so much complexity packed into one bottle, this is one powerful red you’re going to want to let air out for at least an hour or two to get the full, luxurious range of flavors. Or, with an exclusive $21 savings, you could scoop up a few bottles and put them away to keep developing over the next several years.
- This refined Xisto red is layered with savory red fruit flavors like tart cherry and blackberry, with a classic Old World style. It's the kind of wine you only get by funding a winemaking family with 3 generations of regional expertise.
- “Xisto” means “shale” in Portuguese, a shoutout to the Douro Valley’s soils which reduce the yields per vine, giving your winemakers more concentrated grapes with deeper layers of flavor.
- Because the Quevedos own most of the vineyards they source from, they’re able to handpick the grapes for wines like this lush red, make the wine in their own winery and bring it to Angels for a fraction of normal Douro prices.
- If you love a good, classic Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stony river soil makes the vines work twice as hard, which gives Antonio grapes with intense depth of flavor and complexity.
- Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
This elegant dessert red is full of indulgent flavors — like jammy berries, red cherries, a touch of spice... and that lingering bit of caramel that Port does best.
Thanks to your funding, Claudia and Oscar let this red age in oak 54 months to capture all the rich flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) possible — and impossibly decadent.
When that special occasion comes around... this lovingly-aged Port will be waiting for you! Just bust out some creamy cheeses or a slice of chocolate cake to make a truly memorable and indulgent moment.
- This ripe, juicy red is a world-class Portuguese sipper, crafted with winemaker Luis Vieira’s expert touch using a blend of the region’s classic red varieties like Tinta Roriz, Syrah and Portugal’s national grape, Touriga Nacional.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of Luis is no exception.
- Over 19,000 Angels say this red is their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!
- Winemakers Marta Ramas & Miguel Fisac sourced high-end Tempranillo from 50-year-old vines to craft this velvety Spanish red, layered with rich, complex red fruit flavors, savory spice and traces of vanilla that lead into a long, refined finish courtesy of generous barrel aging.
- Small, high-quality wineries like Valdaya rely almost entirely on restaurant wine sales, but when the pandemic closed the restaurants that proudly stocked their wines, Marta and Miguel feared they would have to close Valdaya entirely.
- When Angels came along, your $5 million Covid Relief fund allowed Naked to buy a third of Valdaya’s wines outright, saving the winery from shutting down and bringing wines like this exquisite Spanish red to eager Angels everywhere.