- This 90+ rated Alvarinho is loaded with mouthwatering flavors like ripe mango and zesty lime.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this white in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde – fresh, fruity and fizzy – harvesting grapes from vineyards in Minho Valley, the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- It's beloved by critics and Angels alike. The Quevedos are really onto something – get a bottle before it's gone!
- Ripe with plums, figs and that signature swirl of caramel flavor, this 10 Year Tawny is ready to shine.
- Tawny Port is the cask-aged version of Port. After a decade aging in special oak casks, it develops a subtle nutty character and seriously elegant flavor.
- With 100+ years experience making the world's finest Ports, the Quevedos are the ultimate experts in their field. Port doesn't get more picture-perfect than this.
- This Reserva Lente is packed with ripe dark fruits and a savory touch of herbs that glide on a smooth, polished texture thanks to generous French Oak aging.
- Your funding helped Luis combine a trio of classic Portuguese red varieties, blending bold, rich Touriga Nacional together with Touriga Franca for a touch of fruity finesse and Alicante Bouschet for a velvety smoothness.
- Luis is your most popular Portuguese winemaker ever, living and working in the world-famous Alentejo region (“Lente” for short) and bringing you wines like this top-shelf Reserva straight from his very own beautiful estate.
- Franck’s award-winning Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Mediterranean, next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- Two powerhouse winemakers – Napa’s Matt Parish and Portugal’s Oscar Quevedo – teamed up to bring you a rich blend swimming in dark fruit, bright spice and a long, luxurious finish.
- This partnership is a playful Old World meets New World spin on three classic Portuguese grapes – Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Tinta Roriz. In this blend, they’re powerful, carrying vibrancy and richness.
- And this wine is served with an epic story – the grapes themselves come from an old-vine, terraced vineyard overlooking the Douro River that Oscar’s grandfather planted. All it takes is one taste of this family gem and you’ll be smitten for life.
- This classic Portuguese red's complex layers of dark cherries and raspberries flow together with dashes of soft, peppery spice and a dreamy smoothness that deliciously lingers on with every sip.
- When you funded Oscar and Claudia Quevedo to bring you a stunning Touriga Nacional (Portugal’s national grape), these winemaking siblings went and harvested some of the country's finest grapes – right from their family's own vineyard.
- “Touriga Nacional is an amazing grape when treated properly,” the Quevedos say. With your support, they’re able to give this luscious red extra love from the vine all the way to your bottle, loading every drop with its signature depth and lavish complexity.
- This luxurious red is flush with dark berry and black cherry flavors that make another glass impossible to resist.
- With your support, Ana flew to Portugal’s Alentejo region (where she grew up!) to craft an exclusive blend featuring Tempranillo and Touriga Nacional.
- After 9 months barrel-aging in French oak – that's what gives it an extra touch of elegance and complexity – Ana’s Sunset International Wine Competition Double Gold winner is finally ready to share!
- Bright and perky, this citrus splash is a must-try for your next sunny afternoon.
- With your funding, Antonio harvests this crisp white from a single vineyard in Spain's Rueda region, picking his fruit at night to keep the grapes cool. That preserves the lemony-lime flavors this variety's famous for!
- Verdejo can be hard to find outside of Spain, but with your support, Antonio's introducing this refresher to Angels everywhere – for an absolute song.
Flavors like black cherry and plum meld with savory spices in Matt’s complex Garnacha (known as Grenache outside of Spain).
Your funding sent Matt on an adventure to the hidden gem region of Montsant in northeast Spain, where the Mediterranean climate gives the vines everything they need to grow grapes with spellbinding depth of flavor.
Matt’s your go-to winemaker for top-notch Napa Cabernet, but when he got an itch for making Spanish Garnacha, Angel support gave him the means to make it a delicious reality. Bring home a few bottles and taste for yourself!
- This red is humming with dark fruit and red cherry flavors and a dash of savory spices like rosemary, sage and dill that Franck says go perfectly with traditional dishes like Ibérico ham or hearty paella.
- Thanks to Angels, Franck can give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible. Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, so what comes off the vine is truly precious and special.
- Carignan is a lesser-known variety begging to be discovered. Bring home a few bottles while this rare Spanish red lasts.