All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Ripe with plums, figs and that signature swirl of caramel flavor, this 10 Year Tawny is ready to shine.
- Tawny Port is the cask-aged version of Port. After a decade aging in special oak casks, it develops a subtle nutty character and seriously elegant flavor.
- With 100+ years experience making the world's finest Ports, the Quevedos are the ultimate experts in their field. Port doesn't get more picture-perfect than this.
- Two powerhouse winemakers – Napa’s Matt Parish and Portugal’s Oscar Quevedo – teamed up to bring you a rich blend swimming in dark fruit, bright spice and a long, luxurious finish.
- This partnership is a playful Old World meets New World spin on three classic Portuguese grapes – Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Tinta Roriz. In this blend, they’re powerful, carrying vibrancy and richness.
- And this wine has an epic story – the grapes come from an old-vine, terraced vineyard overlooking the Douro River that Oscar’s grandfather planted. All it takes is one taste of this family gem and you’ll be smitten.
Like a juicy bite of ripe peach, this is a must-have – a bright, vibrant thirst-quencher.
Angels give the Quevedos free rein to bring a tongue-twisting trio of Portuguese grapes together in one blend: Viosinho for fresh floral aromas, Gouveio for depth and complexity, and Rabigato a creamy, spicy touch.
“We could feel that these grapes would make a great wine,” Oscar said. Now the only thing left is for you to taste it!
Your Tempranillo glass will runneth over with flavors like black cherry, ripe blueberry and juicy red berries – complemented by vanilla and spice from fine oak aging.
You helped Ana return to her home country of Portugal to harvest Tempranillo from a single vineyard in Alentejo near a mountain range named Serra D'Ossa, where it grows like a charm.
Ana says this wine is "absolutely dreamy.” At your Angel price for a single-vineyard Portuguese Tempranillo, this is your dream come true, too.
- Franck’s award-winning Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Mediterranean, next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
Antonio’s Tempranillo is a fruit-forward red Spanish classic loaded with red fruit flavors and crafted using 100-year-old techniques passed down to him through generations of family winemaking.
This Tempranillo has a triumphant story behind it. When lightning struck and destroyed his winery, Angel funding helped Antonio rebuild and start anew.
This is Antonio’s last vintage of his Tempranillo, so stock up now before it’s gone forever.
Ana’s fruit-driven white is both mouthwatering and mouthfilling, with flavors like crisp pear, ripe nectarine and rich lemon curd taking center stage.
With your support, Ana returned to her home country of Portugal to a single vineyard in the Lisbon area tucked in between the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean – whose location is ideal for growing premium Fernão Pires.
“Finding Fernão Pires in the US is rare,” said Ana. “It is also the perfect companion for all seasons.” Scoop up some bottles of this Portuguese treat and make it your white wine staple all year long.
- Layered with brambly berry, black plum, vanilla and baking spice flavors – plus a long, luxurious finish – this Tempranillo is a scrumptious showstopper.
- With your support, Oscar hand-harvested Tempranillo from some of Ribera del Duero’s best high-altitude, old-vine vineyards – some over 100 years old! – then aged the wine in 100% new French oak to bring you this intense, complex red.
- Angels first helped Oscar and his family with Naked's COVID Relief Fund. As a thank you, Oscar created this exquisite Tempranillo Cuvée just for you at a special Angel price.
With its layers of ripe dark fruit flavors and a soft, round finish, this is a lavish red from Luis, one of Portugal's all stars.
With your funding, Luis can show off the best red varieties in Portugal – Trincadeira, Syrah and a touch of Aragonez (Tempranillo) – in a trifecta blend that showcases why they’re better together.
This deluxe red is unforgettable on its own, but fire up the grill and pair a glass or two with a dinner of ribs for the flavor fireworks!
Oscar and Claudia’s rich red is overflowing with ripe brambly berry and decadent dark chocolate flavors – plus a dash of peppery spice.
With your funding, your brother-sister winemaking team blended fruit-forward Touriga Franca with spicy Tempranillo harvested from a single vineyard in the heart of the world-famous Douro Valley to bring you the best expression of these varieties.
The Quevedos own this idyllic vineyard – personally giving the vines their utmost attention – to bring you the best of Portugal in this delicious red. Taste for yourself!