All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena, Coombsville and Calistoga areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s vintage was Naked’s 2023 Wine of the Year! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
- Jacqueline’s juicy, fruit-driven Cabernet Franc is a refined red drenched in dark berry and plum flavors with a long, lip-smacking finish that makes it almost impossible to put down.
- With the help of Angel funding, Jaqueline was able to harvest pristine Cabernet Franc from vineyards in the heart of Sonoma to deliver this silky-smooth red.
- It’s no wonder Jacqueline’s Sonoma Cabernet Franc is a beloved Angel favorite, with a 90%+ lifetime rating from thousands of Angels – grab a bottle and taste the decadence for yourself!
- Dripping with flavors like bright raspberries and juicy cherries – plus a touch of vanilla from oak aging – Scott's Pinot is elegant, silky and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards. Less water means every grape has extra-concentrated flavors – then Scott finishes the wine with luxurious barrel aging – all for you!
- You gave Scott the freedom to make the wine he loves, and thousands of Angels love this Pinot, too. Bring home a few bottles and taste why it's earned over 12,000 90% ratings over 6 vintages!
- If “elegant Oregon Pinot” was in the dictionary, a snap of this bottle would be beside it. Scott nailed it with this festive red, full of rich flavors like black cherry and raspberry cradled in puffs of cinnamon and ginger. That's what you get with 10 months of aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
- Thanks to you, Scott harvested top-tier Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Oregon’s oldest wine region (Umpqua Valley is one of its best-kept secrets!). Now he’s bringing you the very best from a special area that far too few get to taste.
- This is a collector’s vintage – a one-time release – and Scott only made around 108 barrels. Act fast before it’s going, going, gone!
- With mouthfuls of fresh fruity flavors like peach, strawberry and grapefruit, this Rosé is the light and refreshing thirst quencher you want by your side.
- Matt made this Rosé with Carignan and Mourvèdre from 4th generation family vineyards in Oakley, California (down the road from Napa where he makes your highest-rated Cab!). The grapes were handpicked from legacy head-trained vines – some 130+ years old!
- “This is the perfect sipper,” Matt says. “There’s nothing better to have on hand for family and friends.” Now’s the time to stock up!
Tropical fruit and white peach flavors meld with delicate cream in Mick’s Fumé Blanc, the barrel-fermented Sauvignon Blanc style made famous by Robert Mondavi in the 1960s.
Mick harvested Sauvignon Blanc from a single vineyard owned by the Saini family in the heart of Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley, where rich soils and a warmer climate allow him to make this wine in the luxurious Fumé Blanc style.
Grab a few bottles of Mick’s Fumé Blanc – no corkscrew required! – and taste California Sauvignon Blanc history. Mondavi would be proud.
Ondine’s lively, silky-smooth Pinot Noir is replete with juicy flavors like plum, raspberry and strawberries backed by a dash of baking spices. You’ll especially love the soft, toasted finish that comes with French oak aging.
Ondine lovingly refers to the Russian River Valley as “Pinot paradise.” Ever-changing levels of sun and fog help Pinot here ripen like nowhere else on earth. She’s the winemaker to capture the magic – with your support behind her.
As part of Ondine’s exclusive Barrel Select wines, this is a limited release, so don’t miss the chance to bring home a few bottles!
This silky-smooth favorite from the Pacific Northwest is a masterclass in finesse. You’ll love its iconic flavors – juicy, ripe and rich fruit (like raspberries and cherries) and hum of vanilla and baking spice from its time aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
Thanks to Angels, Scott delivers knockout Oregon wines like this Pinot from dry-farmed vineyards in Umpqua Valley (it’s Oregon's oldest wine region, but still a best-kept secret) and world-renowned Willamette Valley to bring you the best of the best.
With a 95%+ buy again Angel rating, rest assured this elegant red is the real deal in both quality and price. Stock up for sipping across the seasons.
This unabashedly rich, mouthfilling red is overflowing with powerhouse, 'all black' flavors like juicy black plum, ripe blueberry and wild blackberry coupled with a luxurious finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott harvested Syrah, Petite Sirah and Zinfandel from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious red was dripping in medals and awards – this long-awaited return vintage is sure to be just as scrumptious – so stock up and savor every last drop of this exclusive blend!
- With layers of flavors like mouthwatering citrus, pears and juicy peach – plus creamy notes like butterscotch from gentle barrel aging – this white delicately walks a tightrope between freshness and richness, never losing balance.
- Angel funding gave Matt his choice of premium Chardonnay from four vineyards in Sonoma’s Petaluma Gap, where cool coastal winds blow and fog rolls in daily, resulting in a wine with mouthfilling flavor and complexity.
- Matt proves he’s more than Napa Cabernet and delicate Rosé. Red, pink, white – is there anything he can’t make? One sip and you’ll be smitten. Stock up and taste this premier Parish Chardonnay for yourself!