- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
- This bright Pinot bursts with bright flavors like ripe, juicy cranberry and plum that linger sip after sip.
- With your support, Derek harvested pristine grapes from the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Pinots like this easily start at $40 or more a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot along the Pacific, you get this regional specialty with an exclusive Angel savings!
- This oh-so-velvety Cabernet is flush with ripe fruit flavors – black cherry, black plum and raspberry galore! – plus a touch of vanilla from luxurious French oak aging.
- With your support, Rudy's bringing you the best of northern Napa in a bottle – showcasing famous subregions like his own Diamond Mountain District and Calistoga – where the warmer days produce larger-than-life reds.
- When a Napa legend like Rudy releases a premium Cabernet – sculpted from some of the Valley's top vineyards – you don't walk to get your share... you run!
- Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
- Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena and Coombsville areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
- And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s edition was the highest-rated wine of the year at 99%! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
- Scott’s refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but can stand alone, too.”
- This powerhouse is overflowing with intense, mouthwatering flavors like blueberries, ripe black cherries and juicy black plums, all wrapped up with an extra-velvety finish thanks to aging in French oak barrels.
- Thanks to you, Richard harvests the best Cabernet grown in the highly coveted Giacone Vineyard of Paso Robles’ Estrella District, where hot days balance cool nights to give high-end Cabernet an ideal spot to thrive.
- If you know and love Richard’s award-winning Paso Robles Cab, good news! – this is the Reserve edition with limited availability. Grab a few bottles and don’t miss out!
- This elegant white screams, “I am Chardonnay!” with its ideal balance of fresh apple, crisp pear, and rich and creamy flavor. It’s fruity AND silky.
- Your funding helped 8-time Winemaker of the Year Daryl Groom harvest world-class Chardonnay from four Russian River Valley vineyards for just the right blend of intensely flavored fruit.
- Daryl added extra polish by aging this Chardonnay in fine French oak barrels. Now this Angel and critic favorite is yours to enjoy with your exclusive savings!
- Elegant, 90+ rated and delicate, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling – an all-out Angel and critic favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — from the finest Sonoma Coast Chardonnay – because you made it possible.
- This is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards year after year. It even beat Taittinger as a judges' favorite at the SF Wine Competition – get your hands on a bottle whenever you see it return!
- Concentrated flavors like brambly blackberry and rich mocha – plus savory spice from barrel aging – star in this elegant blend named Tino – perfection in Māori – a homage to Matt’s home country of New Zealand.
- Thanks to your support, Matt crafted this blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot from Napa’s Rutherford and Oakville subregions – home to some of the most coveted reds in the world.
- “This wine is about the art of blending to create something unique,” Matt says. It’s truly special to taste ‘perfection’ with your exclusive Angel savings.
This rich red is a deep dive into dark flavors like brambly blackberry and black raspberry, rounded off with toasty oak and a dash of savory spice. If you thought you already knew Oregon’s best red… think again!
Angel support gave Scott access to Tempranillo from dry-farmed vineyards in Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue Valleys, where this traditional Spanish grape grows like a charm.
This is an Angel favorite with a 94% lifetime rating. Your funding gave Scott the chance to prove what he’s said all along – “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon.” Grab some bottles for now and later… and later again.