- This intensely fruity red is a decadent dive into layers of complex, dark fruit flavors, rounded off with a savory touch of toasty oak and a dash of spice. This rare Tempranillo has quickly become an Angel-funded Oregon classic, with a 94% lifetime rating and over 6,000 Angels who say they would buy it again.
- Your support gave Scott special access to Tempranillo from the dry-farmed hillside vineyards of Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue valleys, where this traditional Spanish red grape grows like a charm. With your help, he’s crafted this world-class, complex red that could go toe-to-toe with the classic richness of Rioja.
- Scott’s been your hero of top-rated Pinot Noir from the start, but he’s always said: “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon’s Umpqua Valley.” Your funding finally gave him the chance to prove it – grab a bottle and discover how lush and decadent Oregon reds can truly be!
- This elegant blend is David’s signature Sonoma red drenched in deep, dark fruit flavors like juicy ripe plums and black cherries, with a lush, velvety texture to boot.
- David used your funding to scout out top-notch Zinfandel from Dry Creek Valley and artfully blend it with rich, powerhouse Cabernet to capture Sonoma’s finest flavors in one esteemed red.
- With a career that's included stints at classic Napa wineries like Duckhorn and Cakebread, David knows how to make $100 bottles of wine like it’s nobody’s business. But because you let him make his own wines in his own way, he brings you top-tier reds like this with epic Angel savings.
- Daryl’s Dry Creek Zinfandel is a bold, deeply complex take on classic Sonoma Zinfandel, from the region’s most coveted region for high-end Zin. With decadent dark fruit flavors this lush and powerful, it’s no surprise every vintage Daryl's ever made of this red has scored a 90+ rating.
- Daryl’s on his seventh vintage of this crowd-favorite Dry Creek Zin, and with Angel support, he was able to source from 5 prestige vineyards growing some of top-grade Zinfandel and barrel-age it for an extra lavish layer of complexity and elegance.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intensely fruity red goes incredibly well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
- This bold, brooding Petite Sirah is overflowing with generously rich dark fruit flavors, a lush, velvety texture and just a touch of toasty oak spice from 14 months of barrel aging.
- With the help of Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year sourced this sultry red from his own Lodi and Calaveras County vineyards. Then, thanks to your support, he was even able to specially barrel age it for an extra layer of decadence.
- For helping Stephen craft this red's bold, jaw-dropping flavors to perfection, Angels get this world-class Black Label wine for an incredible deal. “It's like stealing but with a receipt,” Stephen says.
- This red is the perfect introduction to Chris’ wines — a pure, rich and fruit-balanced Cabernet. You’ll taste the concentrated red fruit — it’s the star! — and hints of spice from aging in French oak.
- With Angel funding, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard — making the purest wine just for you. Taste his first passion projects for Naked wines — hopefully, the first of many.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. You asked for more organic options and Chris is dedicated to creating the best. Your support will help him share his wines and sustainability mission with the world.
- This vibrant sparkling Brut brings you bright fresh fruit flavors, like pear and juicy apple, on wave after wave of oh-so-fine bubbles that wind down into a luxuriously long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of grapes grown throughout California’s North Coast - the kind of fruit that goes into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which she's made before.
- Penelope used the “traditional” Champagne method in the making of this Brut, letting a second fermentation take place in the bottle to give your wine a decadent layer of bubbles that'll dance across your tongue.
This unabashedly rich, robust red is overflowing with powerhouse dark fruit flavors, a lavish, mouth-filling texture and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott selected Syrah, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious ROX All Blacks won a coveted Double Gold medal at the Sunset International Wine Competition. Now the latest vintage of this full-powered classic is yours to savor!
- What do you get when you cross elegant Napa Cabernet with high-end whiskey barrels? Scott Peterson’s most powerful red to date! This Whiskey Barrel red is rich and bold, crafted with Scott’s signature full-throttle style.
- Your funding gave Scott access to high-end Cabernet from a top-tier Napa Valley vineyard to start. Then with your help, he aged this premium Cab over a year in French oak AND American Whiskey barrels for an extra punch of power.
- This special-edition, limit-pushing red is one of Scott’s most popular wines ever, with a 90+ rating for every vintage he’s made. With over 34,000 of his eager followers awaiting each new release, this famous red won't last!
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!