- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
- This oh-so-velvety Cabernet is flush with ripe fruit flavors – black cherry, black plum and raspberry galore! – plus a touch of vanilla from luxurious French oak aging.
- With your support, Rudy's bringing you the best of northern Napa in a bottle – showcasing famous subregions like his own Diamond Mountain District and Calistoga – where the warmer days produce larger-than-life reds.
- When a Napa legend like Rudy releases a premium Cabernet – sculpted from some of the Valley's top vineyards – you don't walk to get your share... you run!
- This big, bold red is flush with all the hallmarks of classic Napa Cabernet, from ripe dark fruit flavors to a refined layer of toasty oak and a long, smooth, elegant finish.
- Winemaker Ted Henry wanted to spotlight vineyards in the southern end of Napa Valley, near the town of Yountville, where cooler temperatures help the region’s top-grade Cabernet ripen with an intricate set of flavors.
- This is the perfect Cabernet to stash up on your top shelf for your next special occasion – but for a $46 Angel savings, why stop at only one bottle? Getting a deal this good on high-end Napa Cab is already cause for celebration!
- This intense, fruity Cabernet is a Napa classic, gushing with rich, refined dark fruits, a plush, velvety texture and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With the help of your funding, Alex got special access to vineyards in Napa’s Oakville region, the crown jewel of famous Cabernet country.
- It’s the kind of classic Napa Cab that wine lovers pay top dollar for – but for supporting Alex, the only thing bigger than the flavors here are your savings. Scoop up a bottle while there’s still some left!
- This is big, bold Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon with all the bells and whistles, dripping with luxuriously refined dark fruit flavors, a velvety, rich texture thanks to generous aging in expensive French oak barrels and a finish that’s practically never-ending.
- It’s the kind of trophy wine every Cabernet lover would want to have gracing their top shelf, but at over $100 a bottle, a Napa Cab like this would be out of reach for most everyday wine drinkers.
- But thanks to your support, Best of Class winemaker Alex Farber is able to source this prestigious Cabernet and bring it to your Angel community with an unmatched $55 savings. This high-end treasure is a limited, one-off release – reward yourself while supplies last!
- Refined dark fruit flavors of black cherry, plum and raspberry layer this rich, mouth-filling, limited-release 2015 Cabernet, with an elegant, softened texture from six years of aging.
- Camille harvested grapes from 30-year-old vines in the Chiles Valley subregion of northern Napa, and treated this Cabernet to a little extra finesse with two years of generous barrel-aging in French oak.
- Camille is an icon on both sides of the Atlantic, combining the elegance of her native France with the bold power of Napa reds to bring you high-end, small-production wines like this 2015 Cabernet.
This silky-smooth Napa Cabernet is drenched in dark fruit, rich chocolate and refined barrel flavors – ready to steal the show at all your celebrations.
Thanks to your funding, Mitchell's made this exclusive red from the world-class vineyards this Wine Country phenom works with every day – it's literally the stuff 100-point reds are made of.
The last vintage shattered records, selling out in under 72 hours. You’ll get the hype once this Cabernet is in your hands. A wine this top-shelf would typically cost upwards of $100, but it’s yours for ⅓ of the price. Run, don't walk!