- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- Matt’s rich, refined Cab captures his favorite parts of three distinct California regions for a red packed with layers of dark fruit flavors from ripe plum to lush cherry, and backed by a silky, elegant smoothness.
- With your support behind him, Matt sourced the majority of this Cab from Napa vineyards to give it the powerful fruit flavors he loves. Then he brought in a bit of perfectly ripened Cab from Sonoma for a touch of graceful smoothness and a little from out in El Dorado County for the final touch of luscious complexity.
- With flavors this bold and powerful, just make sure you let this limited-edition classic Cab breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says a hearty meat ragu is the perfect dish to whip up while you wait!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- This rare, barrel-aged Reserve Cabernet is the work of a Napa icon and loaded with the classic power of the valley’s most decadent Cabs. It's luxuriously rich, complex and popping with tart black cherries and toasty oak spices, all wrapped up in a satin-smooth finish.
- For helping Ken score some of the finest grapes from the heart of historic Rutherford – home to some of the most expensive wines in the valley – you get this classic Napa Cab for a song!
- Ken’s a “founding father” of big, bold Napa reds with decades of winemaking experience in the valley and more 90 point scores from Robert Parker than he can count. But his proudest moments? Making wines like this champion Cab just for you!
- Karen always dreamed of making a Lodi Cab this vibrant, elegant and refined – and you finally gave her the chance! This luxuriously layered red is jam-packed with black cherry and blackberry flavors, intertwined with spice and a soft, velvety smoothness from aging in French and American oak.
- When Angels gave Karen the big thumbs up to make this special bottling of Lodi Cabernet, she went straight to the vineyards owned by the Lange Twins family of grapegrowers. Not only do these vineyards grow some of the region’s most impeccable Cabernet, they also hold a special place in Karen’s heart...
- ...she’s wanted to make a Cabernet from these pristine Lodi vineyards since she first came to Lodi 20 years ago. Now at last, that decadent dream Cab is an irresistibly rich reality – all thanks to you!
- Ripe, refined and rich with elegant fruity finesse, Sharon’s California Cab is one layer of decadent dark berry flavor after another, all rounded off with a velvety smoothness that lasts oh-so luxuriously long.
- With Angel’s backing her each step of the way, Sharon was able to source pristine Cabernet from a handful of top-notch vineyards in Lodi and her beloved Paso Robles, then aged the wine for several months in French Oak barrels to bring you an easy-drinking red for any night of the week.
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This dark and dreamy Cab is decked out with sumptuous layers of black cherries, inky berries, a long, warm, spicy finish and an irresistible smoothness from extravagant barrel-aging.
- Jose harvested this Cabernet from Gualtallary, a tiny corner of Argentina’s top wine region – where high-elevation and rocky soils give the grapes rich, mouth-filling flavors (and makes for intense-yet-elegant Cab!).
- For supporting Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year from start to finish as he made this delectable red, you’re getting it for less than 15 bucks! Snag a bottle (or two) and raise a glass – to yourself!
- David’s top-notch Cabernet is a rich California classic, jam-packed with powerfully stunning dark fruit flavors of juicy plums, ripe cherries and toasty, soul-warming spices from decadent barrel-aging in French and American oak.
- This world-class Cab is a potent blend of impeccable fruit from Lodi and Clarksburg. David’s been a champion of these two standout regions in California's Central Valley since the beginning – when Robert Mondavi set out to elevate the region’s wines back in the day, David was his right-hand man…
- ...now he makes the region’s richest, most sumptuous Cabernets just for you. Treat yourself to a bottle of hallmark Cab from your very own winemaking icon – you’ve earned every drop!