- Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
- Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena and Coombsville areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
- And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s edition was the highest-rated wine of the year at 99%! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
- Concentrated flavors like brambly blackberry and rich mocha – plus savory spice from barrel aging – star in this elegant blend named Tino – perfection in Māori – a homage to Matt’s home country of New Zealand.
- Thanks to your support, Matt crafted this blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot from Napa’s Rutherford and Oakville subregions – home to some of the most coveted reds in the world.
- “This wine is about the art of blending to create something unique,” Matt says. It’s truly special to taste ‘perfection’ with your exclusive Angel savings.
- This rich and balanced Cabernet is packed with concentrated red fruit and hints of spice from aging in French oak. If you’re new to wines from 100% organic grapes, this red is the perfect introduction!
- With your support, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard and sharing his award-winning passion projects exclusively with Angels.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. Thanks to your funding, Chris is not only sharing his wines and sustainability mission with the world – he’s winning Gold and Best of Class medals for them along the way!
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an intense kick of rich oak. It’s a big YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley — where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
- From 12th century wetlands turned vineyards comes Ben’s Cabernet with deep, intense flavors like ripe blackberry and raspberry, mocha, vanilla and toasted almond cloaked in silky smoothness.
- Your funding helped Ben harvest pristine grapes from these vineyards in Southern France’s famed Languedoc region, and age the wine for a full 8 months in oak barrels for added complexity.
- This elegant, fruit-forward red is Ben’s South-of-France answer to Napa and Bordeaux at a fraction of the price.
- If it’s powerful, juicy Cabernet you’re looking for – you’ve come to the right place. This barrel-aged red is loaded with rich dark fruit flavors, like a lush blackberry jam, that give way to a velvety finish.
- Evangelos sourced his grapes for this Cabernet from a pair of prized Lodi vineyards and barrel-aged the wine for 18 months in French oak for an enhanced texture.
- This Cabernet’s complex layers of flavors will only continue to deepen with more time. This is one Cab you could enjoy right away or store for years to come.
- This jammy Cabernet is a Pacific Northwest powerhouse full of dark fruits and an oh-so-smooth finish thanks to generous oak barrel-aging.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Dave harvested his choice of Cabernet grapes from a pair of vineyards in Washington’s Columbia and Walla Walla valleys, bringing you the very best of the Evergreen State in one stunning Reserve Cabernet.
- This Cabernet is one of Angels’ favorite Northwest wines, with a lifetime 91% rating – and Dave has you to thank for it! Reward yourself with a bottle (or several) of this prized Washington red – you’ve earned it.
- This Cabernet is one of David’s most popular wines with Angels and critics alike – with flavors like ripe black cherry, juicy black plum, vanilla and sweet oak spice, it’s no surprise why.
- You helped David get some of the finest Cabernet from Lodi’s neighboring wine appellation - Clarksburg - and age it in French oak barrels for just the right balance of power and smoothness.
- Angels swoon over every vintage – this Cabernet has a 90% lifetime rating! It’s a Naked classic that will sweep you off your feet time and time again.
This is silky-smooth luxury. Overflowing with deep, dark and wild flavors like blackberry, juicy black cherry and ripe plums – plus just the right amount of savory spice thanks to 16 months of French and American oak barrel aging.
Angel funding gave Daniel the opportunity to make this lyrical, expressive Cabernet from a meticulously farmed vineyard in the southwest area of Sonoma Valley – Napa’s next door neighbor – where the cooler climate slowly ripens grapes to poetic perfection.
Daniel’s worked for iconic wine houses like Dominus and Silver Oak – now he’s sharing his best-kept wine secrets with you. Treat yourself and dress up dinner with this limited-edition Cabernet.