All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena, Coombsville and Calistoga areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s vintage was Naked’s 2023 Wine of the Year! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
Dark flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry – plus a touch of warm oak spice and an oh-so-silky finish – will leave you wanting more… and more.
Your support helped Daryl select premium grapes from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked with this fruit for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to coax out complex, concentrated flavors.
Angels get this award-winning, world-class Cabernet – with a 95% lifetime rating over 8 vintages! – for a song. This stunner won’t last long.
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
- Concentrated flavors like brambly blackberry and rich mocha – plus savory spice from barrel aging – star in this elegant blend named Tino – perfection in Māori – a homage to Matt’s home country of New Zealand.
- Thanks to your support, Matt crafted this blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot from Napa’s Rutherford and Oakville subregions – home to some of the most coveted reds in the world.
- “This wine is about the art of blending to create something unique,” Matt says. It’s truly special to taste ‘perfection’ with your exclusive Angel savings.
- This Angel-favorite Cab is a fruit basket of delights – plums, blackberries and black cherries – that spent nearly a year barrel-aging (that's what gives it nice spice!)
- With Angel funding, Sharon unlocked access to several Paso Robles vineyards that specialize in growing rich, ultra-ripe and intense Cabernet.
- For a prime example Central Coast Cab that truly over-delivers, this wine is for you. And it comes with extra $15 savings just for being an Angel!
This elegant Cabernet is a bona fide Angel-funded classic, bursting with ripe black cherry flavor and velvety richness that's made it truly beloved, with a 95% lifetime rating over 10 vintages.
Your funding helped Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for this vintage of Black Label Cabernet, blending fruit from California’s big red country, Lodi, with grapes from his own estate in the Sierra Foothills.
Stephen aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for extra complexity. Just one sip and you know why Angels can’t get enough.
- This jammy Cabernet is a Pacific Northwest powerhouse full of dark fruits and an oh-so-smooth finish thanks to generous oak barrel aging.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Dave harvested his choice of Cabernet from a pair of vineyards in Washington’s Columbia and Walla Walla valleys, bringing you the very best of the Evergreen State in one stunning Reserve Cabernet.
- This Cabernet is one of Angels’ favorite Northwest wines, with a lifetime 90+ rating – and Dave has you to thank for it! Reward yourself with a bottle (or several) of this prized Washington red – you’ve earned it.
- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an intense kick of rich oak. It’s a big YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley — where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
This silky-smooth Napa Cabernet is drenched in dark fruit, rich chocolate and refined barrel flavors – ready to steal the show at all your celebrations.
Thanks to your funding, Mitchell's made this exclusive red from the world-class vineyards this Wine Country phenom works with every day – it's literally the stuff 100-point reds are made of.
The last vintage shattered records, selling out in under 72 hours. You’ll get the hype once this Cabernet is in your hands. A wine this top-shelf would typically cost upwards of $100, but it’s yours for a song. Run, don't walk!
- Once a year, Stephen makes a special blend of his most popular Black Label Cabernet and turns it all the way up with sultry dark fruit flavors like black cherry and raspberry with a touch of vanilla from toasty oak aging – it’s a real holiday treat!
- Just when you thought Naked’s best selling Cabernet couldn’t get any better, thanks to your support, Stephen can give it a little extra oomph and TLC in the cellar for this winter edition each year.
- "Even though this is one of my most popular specialty bottlings each year it is surprising how many people miss out on it and have a life filled with regret. Don't be sorry," says Stephen. Grab this Cabernet while you can!