- Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
- With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- Look no further than this award-winning sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across 3 vintages, the 4th is sure to please.
- This chic Chenin is light and bright, with flavors like ripe honeydew, juicy peach and nectarine plus a dash of zesty lemon.
- With Angel funding, Patrice – your Loire Valley expert – harvested primo Chenin to show you “the greatness of this grape" in his native France.
- This sipper goes with nearly everything – Asian and vegetarian dishes, sautéed chicken, hearty pork chops, creamy cheeses – even the French confectionery treat, petits fours. Bon appétit!
- This refreshing white wine is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness. We suggest you keep a bottle in your fridge 24/7.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- This mouthwatering Chenin Blanc will make it obvious why South Africa has become the world's #1 producer of this zesty grape variety. Carmen says, "South African Chenin Blanc over delivers on all levels."
- Carmen used her Angel funding to make the quintessential South African Chenin where every sip is like biting into a juicy green apple.
- Imagine a big simmering bowlful of creamy mussels and a rich butter sauce and a glass of this delight between every bite. Yum!
- This Chenin is humming with fresh flavors of melon, citrusy key lime, tropical passionfruit and mango. This easy-going white wine is a staple if there ever was one.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from grapes grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California – it’s the cool-climate cousin of Lodi, with the perfect conditions for growing high-end Chenin.
- “Chenin Blanc is so pure and light with delicious fruit flavors and aromas,” Richard says. “It’s great on a hot day by the pool and is terrific with a wide variety of foods.”
- Juicy flavors like zesty lemon, crisp apple, ripe peach and fresh pineapple make this an irresistible white that you’ll reach for time and time again.
- With Angel funding, Johan harvested his grapes from a 40-year-old vineyard on a cool slope in the Swartland district of South Africa, where granite soils help the grapes develop pristine flavors.
- Chenin Blanc is South Africa’s most famous wine and this is your chance to taste its greatness. Quantities are super low since these old vines produce less fruit, so don’t hesitate – seize this world-class white – stat.
- This is old vine Chenin Blanc at its finest—crisp, fresh and vibrant. This delicate wine greets you with aromas of white flowers and honeydew and mouthwatering flavors like bright citrus and green apple.
- Ashley discovered this 1968-era Chenin Blanc vineyard during a blind tasting. She tracked down the winemaker—a friend of a friend. That connection plus Angel funding gave her access to this legendary block and another dating to the late 1970s.
- As Naked’s first Yakima Valley wine and Ashley’s first Angel-funded wine, this old vine specialty won’t last long.