All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
Look no further than this sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across all vintages, this is sure to please.
- This chic Chenin is light and bright, with flavors like ripe honeydew, juicy peach and nectarine plus a dash of zesty lemon.
- With Angel funding, Patrice – your Loire Valley expert – harvested primo Chenin to show you “the greatness of this grape" in his native France.
- This sipper goes with nearly everything – Asian and vegetarian dishes, sautéed chicken, hearty pork chops, creamy cheeses – even the French confectionery treat, petits fours. Bon appétit!
- Alex's refreshing Chenin Blanc is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why it’s the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, the core of this Chenin Blanc comes from revered older vines in Clarksburg where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With 90+ lifetime ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies galore, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. Scoop up a few bottles and taste for yourself!
This is old-vine Chenin Blanc at its finest– crisp, fresh and vibrant. This delicate wine greets you with aromas of white flowers and melon and mouthwatering flavors like juicy citrus and crisp green apple.
Ashley discovered a 1968-era Chenin Blanc vineyard during a blind tasting. She tracked down the winemaker – a friend of a friend. That connection – plus Angel funding – gave Ashley access to this legendary block and another dating to the late 1970s.
As Naked’s first Yakima Valley wine and Ashley’s first Angel-funded wine, this top-rated, old-vine specialty (last vintage earned 91 points from Wine Enthusiast!) won’t last long.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness. We suggest you keep a bottle in your fridge 24/7.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
Carmen’s lively Chenin Blanc is a crisp, light refresher humming with scrumptious mouthwatering citrus and juicy green apple.
Thanks to your funding, Carmen gives this vibrant white special treatment from its start on meticulously tended vines through delicate fermenting in stainless steel tanks for exquisite freshness.
“This is just a great wine to have for any occasion,” Carmen says. Looking for a top-tier example of South Africa’s most famous grape that over delivers on quality and value? This is the Chenin for you!
Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of stunning bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. It's enough to make a Frenchman twist his mustache in delight.
With your funding, 3rd-generation Loire Valley winemaker Patrice harvests grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
Look no further than this award-winning sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across 2 vintages, the 3rd is sure to please.
- Juicy flavors like zesty lemon, crisp apple, ripe peach and fresh pineapple make this an irresistible white that you’ll reach for time and time again.
- With Angel funding, Johan harvested his grapes from a 40-year-old vineyard on a cool slope in the Swartland district of South Africa, where granite soils help the grapes develop pristine flavors.
- Chenin Blanc is South Africa’s most famous wine and this is your chance to taste its greatness. Quantities are super low since these old vines produce less fruit, so don’t hesitate – seize this world-class white – stat.