- This powerful Zinfandel is chock full of spice and flavors like juicy red plums, wild blackberries and ripe blueberries – a juicy and wildly popular red you’ll love.
- Your support helped Stephen harvest Lodi Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, resulting in vibrant flavors.
- Tens of thousands of Angels call this their favorite wine. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- This plush, powerful Zinfandel is packed with flavors of ripe red fruits, a soft touch of herbs and a distinct kick of peppery spice the Clockspring Vineyard is famous for.
- Your funding gave 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier special access to this esteemed Amador County vineyard to bring you its stunning Zin with an extra plush touch from generous aging in French oak.
- This Zinfandel is part of Stephen’s acclaimed Legend series of wines that celebrate the special character of his favorite vineyards throughout the Sierra Foothills. For making it possible, it’s yours with a $20 Angel savings!
- This refined Zinfandel is juicier than a handful of fresh, ripe raspberries, or a spoonful of blackberry jam, with a light touch of oaky spice that winds down into a long, luxurious finish.
- Your funding gave Stephen access to Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County, where special head-trained vines grow Zinfandel with deeply concentrated, complex flavors.
- Save a special spot on your wine shelf for this Zin. Stephen calls the Dickson Road vineyard “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this scrumptious Zin and you’ll instantly know why.
- This seductive Zinfandel is barreling-in with brambly blackberries and ripe blueberry flavors. It’s juicy and fruity – satisfy your craving for a robust, full-bodied red.
- Your funding gives Karen priority access to premium Lodi vineyards, then she lets this dark, fruit-forward wine take a long, lavish nap in French and American oak barrels – almost 2 years! – bringing you full-flavored perfection.
- Karen’s signature touch and expertise bring out the best — she's won numerous medals to prove it. Go ahead and indulge – it’s a steal of a deal!
- Flush with flavors like blackberry pie, ripe black cherries and chocolate, this debut from Derek is lush and plush, yet also young and fresh – ideal for summer BBQ parties and sunsets around a firepit.
- Your funding helped Derek harvest 100% California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) Zinfandel from a mountain top on the southern edge of Sonoma's Moon Mountain District, where shallow soils limit production and force the vines to produce intensely-flavored grapes.
- A comparable Zinfandel goes for more than twice your Angel price. Stock up on the wine Derek calls “pure goodness” and enjoy it all summer long and beyond.
Derek Rohlffs and Ken Deis teamed up to craft this ripe and intense powerhouse with a silky smooth finish — it’s no wonder it’s a 90+ rated, award-winning Naked classic.
Your superstar Sonoma winemakers took home a coveted Platinum medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards for the 2019 Crowdpleazin Zinfandel — a lifetime achievement in the wine world – and you helped them realize it.
- This is the last they’ll ever make together, so hurry and grab a bottle before it’s fin for this Zin!
- You'll want to keep this Zinfandel in your company for a long while. Silky-smooth fruit and spices make it so warm and inviting.
- It's a great introduction to California's farm region of Contra Costa – a quiet old vine Zinfandel paradise between two deltas.
- Michael and Anne call this a "bistro wine," and we're stealing that from now on. "The perfect wine to sip and savor either as an aperitif or as a complement to a meal!"
- This powerhouse Reserve is iconic Sonoma Zinfandel, with rich, juicy flavors, from wild blackberry to ripe black cherry, woven with a kick of spice from aging in American, French and Hungarian oak barrels.
- To craft this luxury Zinfandel, Angels gave Derek access to a family-owned, organically farmed vineyard in the heart of Sonoma’s coveted Dry Creek Valley.
- “This Zinfandel is lip smacking and good to go,” says Derek. He makes this exclusively for you, and for supporting him from start to finish, you get it for an unbeatable Angel price.
- This decadent Reserve Zin is drenched in refined red fruit flavors from boysenberry to juicy plums, plus a touch of spice and a lavish, long-lasting finish - this mouth-filling red has it all.
- Your funding helped Sharon harvest premium fruit from her choice of Lodi vineyards – and after a long, cozy nap in oak barrels, this wine is ohhhh-so-impeccably smooth and finally ready to sip.
- If you love rich, ripe fruit, enjoy this Zinfandel early on. It'll mellow with age in an incredibly delicious way too – why not grab a couple bottles for later?
- This award-winning California Zinfandel kicks off with a burst of rich red fruit flavors before its sultry, smooth texture hooks you in for one oh-so-satisfying sip after another...
- With your funding, David called on his connections to high-end Zin from vineyards across Northern and Central California, then used his chops as a pro Napa winemaker to craft you a red packed with juicy, refined flavor.
- Drink right away or hold onto it a few months to carve out the flavors a little more. Whenever you’re ready, pair it up with hearty pizza or your favorite pasta and enjoy!