- This elegant blend is David’s signature Sonoma red drenched in deep, dark fruit flavors like juicy ripe plums and black cherries, with a lush, velvety texture to boot.
- David used your funding to scout out top-notch Zinfandel from Dry Creek Valley and artfully blend it with rich, powerhouse Cabernet to capture Sonoma’s finest flavors in one esteemed red.
- With a career that's included stints at classic Napa wineries like Duckhorn and Cakebread, David knows how to make $100 bottles of wine like it’s nobody’s business. But because you let him make his own wines in his own way, he brings you top-tier reds like this with epic Angel savings.
- This powerfully fruity old-vine Zinfandel is chock full of dark fruit flavors, balanced with a touch of spice and a velvety, mouth-filling texture that’s captivated Angels for 6 straight vintages.
- Your support helped Stephen source Lodi's staple Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where the temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly for a deep, brooding host of flavors.
- This is one of the most popular and beloved wines from your most popular winemaker on the site, with tens of thousands of Angels who’ve called it their favorite. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
Derek Rohlffs and Ken Deis teamed up to craft this ripe and intense powerhouse with a silky smooth finish — it’s no wonder it’s become a 90+ rated, award-winning Naked classic.
Your superstar Sonoma winemakers took home a coveted Platinum medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards for their 2019 Crowdpleazin Zinfandel — a lifetime achievement in the wine world – and you helped them realize it.
- This is the follow-up vintage – but it’s also the last they’ll ever make together. So hurry and grab a bottle before it’s fin for this Zin!
- This powerhouse Reserve is iconic Sonoma Zinfandel at its finest, with rich, decadent black fruit flavors, from plush blackberry to ripe cherry, woven with a kick of spice from aging in American, French and Hungarian oak barrels.
- To craft this luxury Zinfandel, Angels gave Derek access to the family-owned, organically farmed Unti Vineyard in the heart of Sonoma’s coveted Dry Creek Valley. For top-shelf Sonoma Zinfandel, look no further!
- Derek makes this decadent single-vineyard Zinfandel exclusively for you, and for supporting him from start to finish, you get it for an unbeatable $22 savings!
- Look out world — this is a smooth and rich Reserve Zinfandel made with Karen’s signature touch. Months of oak aging and Karen’s expertise brings out the best in this fruit — she's won back-to-back Gold medals to prove it!
- Your funding gives Karen priority access to vineyards managed by Lodi’s top growers. After harvest, she lets this dark, fruit-forward red take a long, lavish nap in oak (almost two years!) to bring you robust, smooth perfection.
- With over 35,000 followers and 235,000 reviews for her wines, to say Karen is beloved by your community is an understatement. Toast your Winemaker of the Year with this Reserve Zinfandel worthy of the crown.
- This powerhouse Reserve Zinfandel is one of California’s most exclusive regions at its best. It’s flush with intense, juicy red fruits, plum and toasty oak from over a year of generous barrel aging.
- Legendary Paso Robles winemakers Randy and Cheryl Phillips grew this pristine Zinfandel on their acclaimed estate in the heart of the Willow Creek District – now your funding is helping them share it with Angels everywhere.
- “This is a wine that turns Paso’s heritage grape into a world class, noble variety,” Randy and Cheryl say. With only 400 cases available, this is one special-edition release you don’t want to miss!
- Daryl’s Dry Creek Zinfandel is a bold, deeply complex take on classic Sonoma Zinfandel, from the region’s most coveted region for high-end Zin. With decadent dark fruit flavors this lush and powerful, it’s no surprise every vintage Daryl's ever made of this red has scored a 90+ rating.
- Daryl’s on his seventh vintage of this crowd-favorite Dry Creek Zin, and with Angel support, he was able to source from 5 prestige vineyards growing some of top-grade Zinfandel and barrel-age it for an extra lavish layer of complexity and elegance.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intensely fruity red goes incredibly well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
- This Zin packs a powerful punch of robust dark berry flavors, a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness and a deep, lavish finish.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon could harvest fruit from her choice of Paso Robles vineyards and age your wine a full 9 months in expensive French oak barrels for a generous extra touch of richness.
- By investing in Sharon, you get the expertise and precision that only comes from crafting thousands of wines over the years – in return you get wines like this Zinfandel designed specifically to your tastes.
- Stephen’s powerhouse Lodi Zinfandel is overflowing with rich, refined dark fruit flavors and a backdrop of soft, soul-warming spice, all wrapped up with a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Stephen was able to select top-quality Zinfandel grown on "head trained" vines that help the grapes ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a wine perfectly layered with fruity complexity.
- After a few months of oak aging for a little extra oomph of power, Stephen’s Zin is finally ready for you to enjoy. For a Zin this decadent, Stephen says, “Angels pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!”
- This rich, sultry Zinfandel gushes with full-powered dark berry flavors, rounded out with a kick of oaky spice and a plush, smooth finish.
- Your funding helped Derek source this Zinfandel from a family-owned, organically farmed vineyard in the heart of Sonoma’s coveted Dry Creek Valley. For luxurious, top-shelf California Zin, it doesn’t get any better than this!
- You won’t find another single-vineyard Zin like this anywhere at this price. Derek makes this decadent red just for you, and for supporting him from start to finish, you get it with an Angel-exclusive $14 savings!