All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Scott’s crisp Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but can stand alone, too.”
This vibrant white hums with bright and perky flavors like zesty citrus, juicy peach and a dash of ginger spice.
Your funding helped Ondine harvest choice Pinot Gris grapes from the cool-climate Russian River Valley, where foggy mornings and warm afternoons dance in unison to coax out the best refreshing flavors.
Pair this mouthwatering white with a platter of flash-fried battered calamari and prawns. A squeeze of lemon and a smattering of sweet and sour glaze really make the plate.
- If you like drinks served with a fresh lemon twist, Pinot Gris is for you. Crisp and juicy with zip and zing, this elegant, award-winning white will always dazzle and delight.
- With your funding, Chris was able to hand-pick the vineyards he liked and make you a spectacular Pinot Gris that really shows off the cool-climate, slow-ripening region of Willamette Valley.
- Chris says your Pinot Gris makes the perfect dinner companion. If you open it while you are cooking, have a second bottle in the fridge because it may not make it to dinner otherwise!
Make this light, lively and refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking staple.
Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto harvested Pinot Grigio from his choice of vineyards in his home region at the foot of the Alps, where some of Italy's finest white wine grapes grow.
Next time you’re kicking back with friends and family, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
This bright, mouthwatering Pinot Grigio from a Winemaker of the Year is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a lively finish.
Your funding helped Karen harvest this Pinot Grigio from two vineyards in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she preserved every ounce of delicate fruity flavor, bringing it all the way to your glass.
This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on a sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”
Bright, fresh flavors like juicy citrus and ripe peach lead the way to a crisp, mouthwatering finish that lingers until the next sip.
Your funding gave Mike dibs on top-quality Pinot Gris, hand-picked from low-yielding vines in New Zealand’s famed Marlborough region, where this delicate white grape boasts intense fruit flavors.
Whether you’re after a thirst-quenching white wine to enjoy all on its own, or a great pairing for lighter dishes like seared scallops – Mike’s Pinot Gris is the wine for you.
This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible sipper full of bright flavors like ripe apple, juicy peach and zesty lime.
With help from Angels, Stephen makes this wine from his own estate, harvesting the grapes at night to retain its mouthwatering flavors.
Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio into the ice bucket and pair with a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
Franc’s Skin Fermented Pinot Gris is refreshing and elegant with flavors like apricot, white peach and pear – a perfect warm-weather sipper.
Angels funded Franc to make Naked’s only Skin Fermented Pinot Gris with fruit from a single vineyard – Reinke Vineyard – one of the coolest in Napa’s Carneros region near the San Pablo Bay – resulting in a lively wine.
This isn’t your mother’s Pinot Gris/Grigio! Franc made his Pinot Gris in the traditional Italian method – fermented on the skins – giving it a hint of coppery color and vibrant flavors. Quantities are limited – get it while you can!
With a bounty of lively flavors from grapefruit to green apple, this is your crisp sip of Slovenia.
Angel funding helped Franc harvest primo Pinot Gris from Goriška Brda — the northern subregion of the Primorski wine region near Italy referred to as “The Tuscany of Slovenia” – because of its rich winemaking history and ideal climate for grape growing.
"Seriously, this wine goes with just about everything, all the time, including nothing, which is sometimes a fine option, too," says Franc. Stock up to always have bottles on hand!
- This primo Pinot Gris overflows with juicy flavors like peach, nectarine and melon – oh-so crisp and mouthwatering from start to finish.
- Your funding helped Gerd harvest Pinot Gris from his cool-climate home region of Pfalz, Germany, an ideal spot for world-class white wine grapes to ripen slowly and evenly to fruity perfection.
- Angels can’t get enough of Gerd’s gloriously refreshing Pinot Gris, rating it 90+ for the past 5 vintages. Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself to this specialty German white while it lasts!