- Scott’s refreshingly crisp stunner is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively summer sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- If you like drinks served with a fresh lemon twist, Pinot Gris is for you... it is the twist. Crisp and juicy with a little tang, this elegant white will always dazzle and delight.
- With your funding, Chris was able to hand-pick the vineyards he liked and make you a spectacular Pinot Gris that really shows off the cool-climate, slow-ripening region of Willamette Valley.
- Chris says your PG makes the perfect dinner companion. If you open it while you are cooking, have a second bottle in the fridge because it may not make it to dinner otherwise!
- This vibrant white hums with bright and perky flavors like citrus and a dash of ginger coupled with natural honey-like richness.
- Your funding helped Ondine harvest choice Pinot Gris grapes from the cool-climate Russian River Valley, where foggy mornings and warm afternoons dance in unison to coax out the best refreshing flavors.
- Pair this mouthwatering white with a mouthwatering platter of flash-fried battered calamari and prawns. A squeeze of lemon and a smattering of sweet and sour glaze really make the plate.
This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright flavors like ripe apple, juicy peach and zesty lime.
With help from Angels, Stephen makes this wine from his own estate, harvesting the grapes at night to retain its mouthwatering flavors.
Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio into the ice bucket and pair with a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- Jen’s Rosé of Pinot Gris is a thirst-quencher, with juicy watermelon and strawberry flavors that will have you coming back for seconds.
- Your support gave Jen access to grapes from a trio of vineyards across South Australia, including the cooler reaches of King Valley – home to some of Australia’s oldest Pinot Gris vines.
- “This is some magic fruit with lovely delicacy and flavor,” Jen says. She even gave your Rosé an extra 18 hours to rest on the grape skins, bringing out a lovely pink blush. The perfect pink Australian sipper, delivered!
- This bright, mouthwatering Pinot Grigio from your reigning Winemaker of the Year Karen Birmingham is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a lively finish.
- Your funding helped Karen source this Pinot Grigio from two vineyards in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she preserved every ounce of delicate fruity flavor, bringing it all the way to your glass.
- This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on any sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”
- Mouthwatering flavors like a bite of ripe pear, tangy citrus and a dash of ginger come together in this vibrant Pinot Gris from your top New Zealand winemaker.
- With your funding, Rod called on his grapegrower friends in Hawkes Bay, home to the best Pinot Gris in New Zealand. Thisa wine really captures the true complexity of this variety.
- By supporting Rod, you’re helping a local wine legend give his country another claim to white fame by making this refined Pinot Gris in the heart of Sauvignon Blanc country. Treat yourself to this Angel favorite while it lasts!
- When you’ve got it, you flaunt it – and this Pinot Gris has everything… class, pizzazz, finesse… and plenty of punchy fruit. With bountiful flavors like zippy citrus, succulent peach and juicy melon – it’s a versatile white that'll always impress.
- Thanks to you, Derek secured grapes from two vineyards in luxurious Anderson Valley, the warmer Helluva and cooler Wiley – the best of both worlds – with Helluva’s ripe fruit flavors and Wiley’s delicate aromas and zest.
- Derek says, “It's vivacious and delicious and ready to enjoy!” What are you waiting for?
- This fresh, complex German Pinot Gris is buzzing with bright fruit flavors of peach, nectarine and melon, rounded off by a crisp, easy-sipping and oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped Gerd harvest this Pinot Gris from his cool-climate home region of Pfalz, Germany, a primo spot for world-class white wine grapes to ripen slowly and evenly to complex, fruity perfection.
- Angels can’t get enough of Gerd’s gloriously refreshing Pinot Gris, rating it 90+ for the past two vintages. Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself to this specialty German white while it lasts!