- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This ripe, easy-sipping California white wine is as lively and crisp as they come, with a thirst-quenching splash of citrusy flavor and a lush, vibrant finish that’s perfect for sipping next to the pool on a hot afternoon.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast expertise makes him an expert negotiator and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money, like this classic Cali white for just $9.99!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.
- Make this light, refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking summer staple – it’s full of bright, luscious fruit flavors, like juicy green apple or pear, with a delicate, mouthwatering finish.
- Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto was able to harvest this Pinot Grigio from his choice of vineyards in his home region at the foot of the Alps, where some of Italy's finest white wine grapes to grow.
- Next time you’re kicking back for a sunny afternoon on the patio, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
- With a bounty of lively fruit flavors from grapefruit to pear, and a seriously refreshing finish, it’s easy to see why Franc says you're going to want to drink this Pinot Gris with everything.
- Angel funding helped Franc select high-quality Pinot Gris from Goriska Brda — the northern sub-region of the Primorski wine region in western Slovenia. This is your very first taste of a crisp white from Slovenia!
- "Seriously, this wine goes with just about everything, all the time, including nothing, which is sometimes a fine option, too," says Franc. And for only $9.99 — stock up to always have a bottle or two on hand!
- Sharon’s Pinot Grigio is a crisp, delicate white with fresh tropical fruit flavors and zesty citrus, that come together with a lip-smacking, thirst-quenching finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, Sharon harvested Pinot Grigio from vineyards along California's Central Coast and fermented this lively white in stainless steel tanks to lock in every fruity, crisp, complex layer of flavor.
- Sharon says this lively white will make a great cool-down sipper for all the hot summer days ahead, and we couldn’t agree more! Do yourself a favor and stock up your fridge with enough bottles to last you through the rest of summer – you’ll thank Sharon later!
- This fresh, complex German Pinot Gris is buzzing with bright fruit flavors of peach, nectarine and melon, rounded off by a crisp, easy-sipping and oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped Gerd harvest this Pinot Gris from his cool-climate home region of Pfalz, Germany, a primo spot for world-class white wine grapes to ripen slowly and evenly to complex, fruity perfection.
- Angels can’t get enough of Gerd’s gloriously refreshing Pinot Gris, rating it 90+ for the past two vintages. Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself to this specialty German white while it lasts!
- This light Italian sparkling is a crisp, mouthwatering collection of ripe and juicy bright fruit flavors brought to your tastebuds on a bed of fine, luxurious bubbles and topped off with a crisp, dry finish.
- When you gave Paolo the golden ticket to a whole batch of pristine Pinot Grigio, he knew just what to do with it – add bubbles! This splendid spumante is the result, and for supporting Paolo’s daring winemaking, you get it for a steal.
- The only hiccup is that Paolo only made a few hundred cases to share. Stock up on this bright and beautiful Italian bubbly while there’s still a little left!
- Jen’s crisp white is popping with zesty citrus and juicy fruit flavors like ripe pear and green apple — your first-ever Rebel Pinot Gris is a real thirst-quencher!
- Your support gave Jen access to vineyards across South Australia, including King Valley — home to the country's oldest Pinot Gris vines. With heavier rainfall, Jen says the 2021 season was fabulous to debut her Pinot Gris to you.
- Stock up with a few bottles and the perfect occasion will soon find you. “It's all types of delicious — whether enjoyed outside on a sunny day, over dinner with friends, or simply sipped on while solo," Jen says. “It will always satisfy!”
- Bright, easy-sipping stone fruit flavors like ripe peach and nectarine lead the way in this Pinot Gris, framed by a fresh, crisp texture and capped off with a long, clean finish.
- Your funding gave Mike dibs on top-quality Pinot Gris, hand-picked from low-yielding vines in New Zealand’s famed Marlborough region, where this delicate white grape comes packed with extra-concentrated, complex flavors.
- Whether you’re after a thirst-quenching white wine to enjoy all on its own, or a great pairing for lighter dishes like buttery scallops – this Pinot Gris is the wine for you.