This Pinot is silky-smooth - and layered with lavish flavors of black cherry and warm cinnamon spice.
Ondine lovingly refers to the Russian River Valley as “Pinot paradise.” Ever-changing levels of sun and fog help the fruit here ripen like nowhere else on earth – and she’s the winemaker to capture the magic.
Thousands of Angels rated the last vintage 94%. Now the long wait is over! This vintage is ready to be enjoyed by Pinot lovers far and wide – your exclusive Angel savings is the cherry on top!
The latest cuvée of Wayne’s highly-coveted Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay bursting with very berry flavors like cherry, raspberry and strawberry – complemented by the finest of bubbles.
Thanks to Angel funding, you're getting the good stuff made with grapes from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast – then aged for two years! – from one of the best sparkling winemakers in the world.
Snag a few bottles of this stunning bubbly – and frequent medal winner! – while you can. At a 51% savings, it will be going, going… gone.
- This velvety Pinot Noir is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark wines. This is Pinot Noir made in his signature powerful, rich style – every sip is dy-no-mite.
- With your support, Scott got his pick from top-tier vineyards in Carneros and Russian River Valley – two of Sonoma’s most coveted regions for primo Pinot. He carefully blended each block then aged it 8 months in French oak to bring you Pinot perfection.
- Scott’s Pinot was made to be enjoyed over a feast with friends and family. That is, if you can bear to share it.
- Mark our words: This Pinot Noir will make headlines. Ashley’s first wine for Naked is an elegant trifecta of layered brambly berry flavors, delicate spice and sense of place. Every sip sends you to the cool, foggy and iconic hillsides of the Sonoma Coast.
- Your support gave Ashley access to Sonoma’s steep slopes (warmer, with more sun exposure) and the deep valley (the southernmost and coolest vineyards – exposed to intense winds and fog). The result is a fresh, fruit-driven WOW Pinot.
- Ashley has spent nearly 20 years making wines at famed Sonoma wineries like Mauritson, Amista and Bacigalupi. Now she’s making top-tier, cool-climate wines like this premiere Pinot – just for you!
This is everything you want in a primo Pinot – pure flavors like cranberry and black raspberry, a hint of dark chocolate and a luxuriously long, yet soft finish.
Angel funding gave Jesse the opportunity to hand-harvest Pinot from two top-tier vineyards in Sonoma – one along the Mayacamas mountain range on a steep hillside and the other in the heart of the Russian River Valley – to bring you this showstopping red.
This is one of the few Pinots Jesse makes, showcasing a balance of European refinement and Sonoma richness. You don’t want to miss his debut Pinot!
- This is a "take me away" kind of Pinot Noir - with rich wild blackberry flavors and woodsy aromas, it's like a misty trail hike along the Sonoma coast.
- Your funding helped Matt access a spectacular vineyard neighboring the San Pablo Bay - one of the coolest around (literally). The site has perfect conditions for delicate Pinot grapes to ripen slowly and evenly.
- The extra-silky texture comes from a robust aging program. Matt took his careful time to make this Pinot one of his best, but you're nearly out of time to get your hands on a bottle. Just 1000 cases produced!
- This mouthwatering, yet soft sipper is berry delicious with fresh flavors like juicy cherry, bright cranberry and ripe raspberry. There’s a bit of classic spice, but it’s thoughtful and refined – thanks to the Glaabs aging in both stainless steel and oak barrels.
- Angel support helped Megan and Ryan harvest top-tier Pinot Noir from Frates Vineyard in Sonoma Coast’s famed Petaluma Gap, where coastal winds and fog funnel into the vineyard daily, resulting in intensely concentrated, rich flavors.
- “It’s seductive and elegant,” say Megan and Ryan. “Taste the energy and supple richness that make Pinot shine in California.” Snag a few bottles of this debut and prepare to fall in love.