- This mouthwatering, yet soft sipper is berry delicious with fresh flavors like juicy cherry, bright cranberry and ripe raspberry. There’s a bit of classic spice, but it’s thoughtful and refined – thanks to the Glaabs aging in both stainless steel and oak barrels.
- Angel support helped Megan and Ryan harvest top-tier Pinot Noir from Frates Vineyard in Sonoma Coast’s famed Petaluma Gap, where coastal winds and fog funnel into the vineyard daily, resulting in intensely concentrated, rich flavors.
- “It’s seductive and elegant,” say Megan and Ryan. “Taste the energy and supple richness that make Pinot shine in California.” Snag a few bottles of this debut and prepare to fall in love.
- This is a "take me away" kind of Pinot Noir - with rich wild blackberry flavors and woodsy aromas, it's like a misty trail hike along the Sonoma coast.
- Your funding helped Matt access a spectacular vineyard neighboring the San Pablo Bay - one of the coolest around (literally). The site has perfect conditions for delicate Pinot grapes to ripen slowly and evenly.
- The extra-silky texture comes from a robust aging program. Matt took his careful time to make this Pinot one of his best, but you're nearly out of time to get your hands on a bottle. Just 1000 cases produced!
The latest cuvée of Wayne’s highly-coveted Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay bursting with very berry flavors like cherry, raspberry and strawberry – complemented by the finest of bubbles.
Thanks to Angel funding, you're getting the good stuff made with grapes from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast – then aged for two years! – from one of the best sparkling winemakers in the world.
Snag a few bottles of this stunning bubbly – and frequent medal winner! – while you can. At a 51% savings, it will be going, going… gone.
- This velvety Pinot Noir is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark wines. This is Pinot Noir made in his signature powerful, rich style – every sip is dy-no-mite.
- With your support, Scott got his pick from top-tier vineyards in Carneros and Russian River Valley – two of Sonoma’s most coveted regions for primo Pinot. He carefully blended each block then aged it 8 months in French oak to bring you Pinot perfection.
- Scott’s Pinot was made to be enjoyed over a feast with friends and family. That is, if you can bear to share it.
- This Pinot Noir packs the depth of a classic cool-climate Pinot, with elegant dark fruit, like ripe bing cherry and black raspberry, backed by a subtle touch of spice and a long, sleek finish.
- Richard selected this Pinot from a single vineyard in the Petaluma Gap area of the larger Sonoma Coast region and pulled out all the stops in the winery, which included giving the wine a full 18 months of aging in French oak for an extra layer of refined complexity.
- This bottling of Pinot Noir is a special-edition release from Richard’s own company Vinum Cellars. Supplies are limited, and as a one-time release, this may be the only vintage of this wine you ever see on the site. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.