- Matt’s delicate Sonoma Rosé is easy-sipping and refined all at once, buzzing with vibrant citrus and berry flavors – everything you want in a sunny day refresher.
- Thanks to your funding, Matt worked with hand-harvested grapes from the cool-climate Carneros region of Sonoma down the road from Napa. Cool fermentation in the cellar captures the fruity intensity of Pinot Noir in this bright Rosé.
- Matt’s your king of world-class Napa Cab, but he channels that expertise into easy drinking wines, too. When you’re in the mood for a thirst-quenching sipper with an elevated touch, this Rosé of Pinot Noir is just the thing!
This robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region – spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak – just won Double Gold at the Sunset International Wine Competition.
Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor — then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a few bottles of this award-winning Pinot.
- This vibrant Pinot Noir is a juicy, fruit-forward easy-sipper, complete with ripe cherry flavors, a backbone of toasty oak and a luxuriously smooth finish.
- With the help of your funding, Rick harvested this plush Pinot from his choice of breezy oceanside vineyards throughout the sunny hills above Santa Barbara and aged the wine in premium oak barrels for an extra lavish texture.
- This is a complex, acclaimed Pinot (it’s won all kinds of medals for past vintages!) – so silky and smooth, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
Lush and ripe, this award-winning Anderson Valley Pinot is a sensation – a big slurp of dark cherries that's almost impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest Pinot from cool-climate vineyards, world-renowned for Pinot Noir. Aged 10 months in French oak, it has decadent texture – velvety, plush, smooth. Oh my!
You may know Matt as the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try his Pinot. Last year's vintage earned a 95% rating... is 100 points next?!
The latest cuvée of Wayne’s highly-coveted Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay bursting with very berry flavors like cherry, raspberry and strawberry – complemented by the finest of bubbles.
Thanks to Angel funding, you're getting the good stuff made with grapes from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast – then aged for two years! – from one of the best sparkling winemakers in the world.
Snag a few bottles of this stunning bubbly – and frequent medal winner! – while you can. At a 51% savings, it will be going, going… gone.
- This award-winning Pinot Noir is a delicate, fruit-driven delight full of bright red fruit flavors like ripe, juicy cranberry, that last and last through the long, lavish finish.
- With your support behind him, Derek sourced pristine hand-picked grapes from a single vineyard deep in the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Wines from this caliber of vineyard easily start at $40 a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot in Wine Country, you get this regional specialty with an exclusive $13 Angel savings!
Your luscious, rich red is back! And it's flowing with soft, juicy fruit flavors like bold cherries with enough spice to add a little pep to your step.
Your 30-year wine expert knows just how to make you the perfect Pinot. "This is a classic Pinot that doesn't need other varietals blended into it for intensity," he says. "It's got a silky textural feel with a nice, long finish."
A bottle with this much finesse should sell for double... but when you fund winemakers directly, it's a whole 'nother story! Grab a bottle that you helped create!
- David’s Rosé will entice all of your senses with its raspberry and wild strawberry aromas, bright red and citrus fruit flavors, and a zesty finish.
- The grapes come from a vineyard dedicated solely to Pinot Noir that benefits from its proximity to the Sacramento River and its cooling Delta breezes. That makes this wine intensely vibrant and refreshing. This is an intentional Rosé whose grapes are picked early to retain its freshness.
- This will be your go-to spring and summer sipper on the warmest of days. At this price, it won’t last long, so stock up!
- With layers of luxurious red fruit, a touch of spice and rich, velvety smoothness, this single-vineyard Pinot Noir from a Double Gold winemaker is the wine every Angel deserves.
- Derek has his own perfect parcel of Pinot — a vineyard he leases in California's renowned Anderson Valley. Thanks to you, he can care for these Pinot vines personally to ensure every world-famous flavor is just right.
- “I've made single-vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle!”
- Elegant and silky-smooth, this Russian River Valley Pinot is a fresh burst of vibrant red fruit with a barrel-aged touch of spice.
- As the former winemaker for Twomey Cellars, Daniel has the perfect Russian River Valley connections. It's Sonoma’s most revered region for world-class Pinot, and Daniel's made a single-vineyard version, just for you!
- For making it possible, Angels save $47 on a world-class Pinot made by one of the legends of the biz.
- You've spotted a Cellar Sale offer! Check out now to get this wine for $24.99.