Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor — then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
Lush and ripe, this Anderson Valley Pinot is a sensation – a big slurp of dark cherries that's almost impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest Pinot from cool-climate vineyards, world-renowned for Pinot Noir. Aged 10 months in French Oak, it's got decadent texture – velvety, plush, smooth. Oh my!
You may know Matt as the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try his Pinot. Last year's vintage earned a 95% rating... is 100 points next?!
- This vibrant Pinot Noir is a juicy, fruit-forward easy-sipper, complete with ripe cherry flavors, a backbone of toasty oak and a luxuriously smooth finish.
- With the help of your funding, Rick harvested this plush Pinot from his choice of breezy oceanside vineyards throughout the sunny hills above Santa Barbara and aged the wine in premium oak barrels for an extra lavish texture.
- This is a complex, acclaimed Pinot (it’s won all kinds of medals for past vintages!) – so silky and smooth, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
- This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite. Dripping with bright raspberry and cherry flavors, it's classic, silky, and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this famous red from dry-farmed hillside vineyards – less water means every grape fills with extra-concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with luxurious barrel-aging – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – now he's finally bringing back one of the most-loved Pinots Angels have ever funded. Bring home a bottle and see why it's earned over 12,000 90+ ratings!
- Round, rich and supple, this primo single-vineyard Pinot is from your 8-time winemaker of the year – and it comes with all the bells and whistles!
- What's that mean? For starters, the fruit comes from a top vineyard in Russian River Valley – one of the best Pinot AVAs in the US. And then Daryl expertly finessed all of its ripe, rich flavors – even aging it in oak barrels for a velvety touch.
- This Pinot is a big deal - and you get it for a tiny price because you fund Daryl directly. But not for long – don't hesitate on picking up a bottle or two while it's still on the site, because this red vanishes faster every year.
- Bright and lively, with fresh fruit flavors like strawberry and watermelon, this DOUBLE GOLD-winning sparkling Rosé is a delicate easy-sipping bubbly that’s perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any sunny afternoon on the patio.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of high-end Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier sourced from vineyards across California’s North Coast – the kind of grapes that go into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which Penelope has made before.
- Penelope made this crisp Rosé in the “traditional” Champagne method, meaning it underwent a second fermentation in the bottle for a luxurious layer of ultra-fine bubbles that make this pink sparkling simply irresistible.
- This refined, vibrant Pinot is a Fall classic, woven with ripe cherry flavors, barrel-aged spice and the signature fruity character of a hidden Pinot oasis.
- Thanks to your funding, Jacqueline was able to source this delicate red from the heart of Edna Valley, a tiny 10-mile pocket of Pinot paradise nestled in San Luis Obispo wine country on the California coast.
- Let this Pinot breathe a bit after first opening your bottle, Jacqueline says, then savor it next to some juicy roast chicken and fresh vegetables. For best results, have some friends over and make it a full-fledged feast!
- Stephen’s Lodi Pinot Noir is layered with bright red fruit flavors like fresh, ripe cherry with a rich, mouth-filling texture and a long, lush finish.
- With your funding, Stephen harvested Pinot from a series of sustainably-grown Lodi vineyards in the Jahant and Mokelumne River sub-regions of Lodi. As Stephen puts it, “We used the best grapes from our best vineyards.”
- For years Stephen’s dreamed of crafting an easy-sipping, elegant Pinot for you – now it’s finally here! Get a bottle of this first-edition treat and be sure to let Stephen know what you think – he loves hearing from Angels!
- A vibrant core of luscious dark berry flavors blends seamlessly with a touch of subtle spice in this silky-smooth, complex and perfectly polished Pinot Noir from unmatched Willamette winemaker Chris Baker.
- Your funding gave Chris access to fruit from the Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills regions, home to some of the finest pockets of Pinot Noir in Oregon. Then Chris barrel-aged the wine for nearly a year for an unforgettable finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2019 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
- This is a "take me away" kind of Pinot Noir - with rich wild blackberry flavors and woodsy aromas, it's like a misty trail hike along the Sonoma coast.
- Your funding helped Matt access a spectacular vineyard neighboring the San Pablo Bay - one of the coolest around (literally). The site has perfect conditions for delicate Pinot grapes to ripen slowly and evenly.
- The extra-silky texture comes from a robust aging program. Matt took his careful time to make this Pinot one of his best, but you're nearly out of time to get your hands on a bottle. Just 1000 cases produced!