- This bright Pinot bursts with bright flavors like ripe, juicy cranberry and plum that linger sip after sip.
- With your support, Derek harvested pristine grapes from the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Pinots like this easily start at $40 or more a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot along the Pacific, you get this regional specialty with an exclusive Angel savings!
- Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries, and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
- With your funding, Patrice harvested Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
- With your exclusive savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this Angel and critic favorite and enjoy French Rosé all year long.
- With layers of delicate red berry flavors, and a touch of spice, this rich and velvety Pinot Noir from a Double Gold winning winemaker is the wine every Angel deserves.
- Derek has his own perfect parcel of Pinot — a vineyard he leases in California's renowned Anderson Valley. Thanks to you, he cares personally for the vines to ensure everything is just right.
- “I've made single-vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle!”
This Pinot is silky-smooth - and layered with lavish flavors of black cherry and warm cinnamon spice.
Ondine lovingly refers to the Russian River Valley as “Pinot paradise.” Ever-changing levels of sun and fog help the fruit here ripen like nowhere else on earth – and she’s the winemaker to capture the magic.
Thousands of Angels rated the last vintage 94%. Now the long wait is over! This vintage is ready to be enjoyed by Pinot lovers far and wide – your exclusive Angel savings is the cherry on top!
- Dripping with flavors like bright raspberries and juicy cherries – plus a touch of vanilla from oak aging – this Pinot is elegant, silky and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards. Less water means every grape fills with extra-concentrated flavors, and Scott tops them off with luxurious barrel aging – all for you!
- You gave Scott the freedom to make the wine he loves, and thousands of Angels love this Pinot, too. Bring home a few bottles and taste why it's earned over 12,000 90% ratings over 6 vintages!
- Bright and lively with fresh fruit flavors like wild raspberry, ripe strawberry and juicy apple, this bubbly is elegant and easy sipping – a celebratory addition to your wine rack!
- Your funding gave Pénélope her choice of high-end Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier from premium vineyards across California’s North Coast – the same ones that go into top sparklings, many of which she used to make.
- Pénélope made this in the traditional method – like Champagne – meaning it underwent a second fermentation in the bottle for a luxurious layer of ultra-fine bubbles. It’s a top-shelf bubbly with a smooth price tag.
This silky smooth favorite from the Pacific Northwest is a masterclass in finesse. You’ll love its iconic flavors – juicy, ripe and rich fruit (like raspberries and cherries) and hum of spice from its time aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
Thanks to Angels, Scott delivers knockout Oregon wines like this Pinot from dry-farmed vineyards in Umpqua Valley (it’s Oregon's oldest wine region, but still a best-kept secret) and world-renowned Willamette Valley to bring you the best of the best.
With a 95%+ buy again Angel rating over 7 vintages, rest assured this elegant red the real deal in both quality and price. Stock up for sipping across the seasons.
- If “elegant Oregon Pinot” was in the dictionary, a snap of this bottle would be beside it. Scott nailed it with this festive red, full of rich flavors like black cherry and raspberry cradled in puffs of cinnamon and ginger. That's what you get with 10 months of aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
- Thanks to you, Scott harvested top-tier Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Oregon’s oldest wine region (Umpqua Valley is one of its best-kept secrets!). Now he’s bringing you the very best from a special area that far too few get to taste.
- This is a collector’s vintage – a one-time release – and Scott only made around 108 barrels. Act fast before it’s going, going, gone!
- This refined, vibrant Pinot is woven with ripe cherry flavors and just the right amount of spice – it’s everything nice.
- Thanks to your funding, Jacqueline harvested Pinot from the heart of Edna Valley, a tiny 10-mile pocket of paradise nestled in San Luis Obispo wine country on the California coast, where delicate, fresh and fruity Pinot thrives.
- Let this Pinot breathe a bit after opening, Jacqueline says, then savor it next to some juicy roast chicken and fresh vegetables. For best results, have some friends over and make it a full-fledged feast!
The latest cuvée of Wayne’s highly-coveted Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay bursting with very berry flavors like cherry, raspberry and strawberry – complemented by the finest of bubbles.
Thanks to Angel funding, you're getting the good stuff made with grapes from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast – then aged for two years! – from one of the best sparkling winemakers in the world.
Snag a few bottles of this stunning bubbly – and frequent medal winner! – while you can. At a 51% savings, it will be going, going… gone.