- Delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
- Patrice's refined Rosé of Pinot Noir is buzzing with bright red fruit flavors like strawberry and berries, not to mention a splash of citrus that leads into a light, refreshing finish.
- With your funding behind him, Patrice scouted out Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley, to bring you an elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
- Angels like you helped Patrice make this crisp Rosé a reality and he can't thank you enough. The only thing left is to make sure you’re stocked up with enough of this pink sipper to last you through summer!
- David’s pale pink Rosé is a bright easy-sipper layered with light red fruit flavors, like raspberry and wild strawberries, and a sliver of citrus that glide together into a crisp, refreshing finish.
- David and this Rosé go way back – he was pivotal in convincing his grapegrower friend to plant Pinot Noir on this cool-climate site, knowing how perfectly it would grow there. He also knew how wonderful a Rosé from that Pinot Noir could one day be – and your funding brought it to life!
- With your support, David could harvest his choice of Pinot Noir grapes early to retain the freshest fruit characters possible and translate them into this refined Rosé exclusively for you.
- This rich, elegant Pinot Noir is packed with generous layers of refined red and dark fruit flavors that glide together with a velvety, mouth-filling texture into a long, lavish finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, Daryl harvested a majority of his grapes from a trio of premier Russian River Valley vineyards and treated the wine to a regimen of aging in French oak barrels for a lush richness and decadent depth of flavor.
- For now, this stunning Pinot is a limited-edition release, Daryl says. Consider this your one shot to make the most of the whopping $40 Angel-exclusive savings you get for making it possible!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright and lively, with fresh fruit flavors like strawberry and watermelon, this sparkling Rosé is a delicate easy-sipping bubbly that’s perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any sunny afternoon on the patio.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of high-end Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier sourced from vineyards across California’s North Coast – the kind of grapes that go into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which Penelope has made before.
- Penelope made this crisp Rosé in the “traditional” Champagne method, meaning it underwent a second fermentation in the bottle for a luxurious layer of ultra-fine bubbles that make this pink sparkling simply irresistible.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This velvety Pinot Noir packs a delicate cast of red fruit flavors like strawberry and ripe cherry, with a light, vibrant finish that’s easy-sipping and elegant all at once.
- To craft this fresh, fruity red, Scott brought together top-quality Pinot from a mix of select California vineyards, night-harvested to keep the lively layers of flavor intact, then fermented in a mix of stainless steel and oak barrels for an extra touch of complexity.
- Bring home a few bottles of this limited-release red while supplies last and take your cue from Scott to enjoy this Pinot “in the company of good friends and hearty appetites.”
- This bright, luscious Pinot is a stunning Sonoma crowdpleaser, overflowing with juicy berry flavors and a mouthwatering smoothness.
- Using organically farmed grapes, the Kellers used a light touch in the cellar, allowing the superb quality of the fruit to shine through. Then they aged their Pinot in French oak for an extra touch of elegance and silky smoothness.
- This young and vibrant Pinot is wonderfully versatile, pairing beautifully with grilled salmon or even spicy enchiladas. It’s also perfectly fine to sip this scrumptious red all on its own!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Pinot Noir packs the depth of a classic cool-climate Pinot, with elegant dark fruit, like ripe bing cherry and black raspberry, backed by a subtle touch of spice and a long, sleek finish.
- Richard selected this Pinot from a single vineyard in the Petaluma Gap area of the larger Sonoma Coast region and pulled out all the stops in the winery, which included giving the wine a full 18 months of aging in French oak for an extra layer of refined complexity.
- This bottling of Pinot Noir is a special-edition release from Richard’s own company Vinum Cellars. Supplies are limited, and as a one-time release, this may be the only vintage of this wine you ever see on the site. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.
- This juicy, bright estate Pinot is delicately layered with red fruit flavors like lip-smacking tart cherry and a long, silky finish that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- Brothers Randy and Bradford Lange are grapegrowers at heart, and know first-hand that great wines begin in the vineyard. For this Pinot Noir, the brothers selected high-end grapes from some of their favorite sustainably tended vines growing right in their own estate vineyards.
- By supporting Randy and Bradford, you’re not only getting special access to exquisite wines from two legends of Lodi and Clarksburg wine country – you’re helping a generational farming family carry on a wine growing legacy decades in the making. We’ll cheers to that!
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, J.P. has produced this oh-so-sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!