- Looking for that special bottle of world-class, cool-climate Pinot Noir from a legendary Oregon winemaker? Scott has just the thing! This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite, dripping with decadent layers of raspberry and cherry and a classic, silky smoothness.
- Scott selected dry-farmed hillside vineyards for your Pinot – less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with a luxurious touch of toasty barrel-aged spice – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – so you get one of the most-loved Oregon Pinots Angels have ever funded, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- Overflowing with opulent, rich smoothness, dollops of dark fruits and a touch of toasty oak, this is primo Pinot from Sonoma’s coveted Russian River Valley, brought to you by the 8-time Winemaker of the Year who knows it best.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Daryl set out for a trio of high-end vineyards nestled in the land of Sonoma’s most premium Pinot, procuring you the finest fruit he could find and aging it in French oak for a stunning, satiny-smooth richness.
- Daryl used to make $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines from the heart of Sonoma Pinot country - all thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- This sultry, opulent Pinot pulses with lush, mouth-filling flavors of blackberry and blueberry that course with a smooth intensity through an oh-so-long, lavish finish.
- With your support on his side, Chris sourced this prized Pinot from a pair of coveted vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton region of Willamette Valley. This tiny corner of Oregon wine country grows some of the most revered Pinot in the entire Pacific Northwest – and your funding gives Chris first pick of its fabled fruit.
- Bottles of Pinot Noir from this treasured sub-region usually go for north of $60, but for backing Chris to bring Angels a luxurious taste of Oregon Pinot at its best, you get it for less than a third of that price!
Chris’s new vintage of this Rosé is a classic summer sipper if there ever was one. It’s overflowing with fresh fruity flavors like ripe raspberry, melon and strawberry, with just a smattering of citrus to give it an unbeatable balance that’ll keep you coming back for more.
With your help, Chris found the fullest, freshest Pinot Noir growing in a handful of Willamette vineyards – they were all so stunning he couldn’t just pick one vineyard. So he blended the very best grapes from each one together for the Pinot Noir Rosé of his dreams.
“This wine is perfect for sipping any night or any occasion,” Chris says. “Once Angels get a taste, it will become one of their everyday favorites.” A word to the wise: with a limited number of cases, this one won’t last long.
- This crisp sparkling Rosé is a bright, bubbly bounty of ripe flavors from juicy raspberry to tangy cherry and even a tempting, tingly touch of citrus.
- Penelope used your funding and her deep connections with some of the most esteemed grapegrowers across the North Coast to craft you a bubbly blend of bright and fruity Chardonnay and luscious Pinot Noir, with an irresistible pinkish hue.
- Penelope says, “It is time for ROSÉ! Then again anytime is time for Rosé.” Speaking as a legend in North Coast sparkling wine, she would know better than anyone. Pop a bottle and get to sipping!
- This robust, velvety red is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark grapes, made in classic Scott style — the plump, ripe red fruit flavors shimmer with an extra touch of power and savory spice from barrel aging.
- With your support, Scott got his expert pick from high-end vineyards in Carneros and Russian River Valley – two of Sonoma’s most coveted regions for top-notch Pinot. He carefully blended each block together before aging it for 8 months in French Oak to bring you soft, silky perfection.
- This Pinot was made to be passed around and enjoyed over a feast with friends. That is, if you can bear to share it.
- Smooth, sumptuous and rich old-vine Pinot Noir, harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of sunny Santa Barbara.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot (it won a gold medal in vintages past!) – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels!
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week!
- Don’t be fooled by this red’s light, delicate smoothness – each sip is a dive into deep, complex layers of dark fruit flavors and a subtle dash of spice, all elegantly wrapped into a long, luxurious finish.
- With your support behind him, Derek sourced pristine hand-picked grapes from a single vineyard deep in the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Wines from this caliber of vineyard in this corner of California wine country easily start at over $40 a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot around, you get this irresistible red for less than half that price!
- Smooth and sumptuous, with a silky sheen and a smorgasbord of bright, juicy cherry and raspberry flavors, this elegant Santa Barbara Pinot is a joy to sip!
- Your support helped Jacqueline scout out prime Pinot growing in the sunny, coastal hills of Santa Barbara. She even worked a sultry splash of Syrah into the wine to round out this red’s downright irresistible smoothness. Yum!
- One of the best things about Pinot – especially Pinots this vibrant and lively – is they pair beautifully with so many meals! Whether it’s oven-fired pizza, mouthwatering seafood or even just a decked out spread of charcuterie – this is the wine you want to have on hand!