This unabashedly rich, robust red is overflowing with powerhouse dark fruit flavors, a lavish, mouth-filling texture and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott selected Syrah, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious ROX All Blacks won a coveted Double Gold medal at the Sunset International Wine Competition. Now the latest vintage of this full-powered classic is yours to savor!
- This Angel-favorite Shiraz is a powerful South African classic, with refined dark fruit flavors like ripe blueberry and plum, a soft touch of spice and a long, smooth finish.
- You gave this famous South African father-son winemaking duo access to all the hand-harvested Shiraz (aka Syrah) their hearts desired and helped them age this wine in French and American oak for 9 months for an extra touch of elegance.
- Thanks to Angel funding over the years, this plush Shiraz has soared to become one of the highest-rated reds on the site, with back-to-back 90+ ratings over half a dozen vintages. Now’s your chance to see what Angels everywhere are raving about!
- Sam’s signature Shiraz is an intense rush of luscious red fruit flavors with a rich, plush texture and just a touch of oaky spice on the long, long finish. For Australia’s hallmark red wine from a Down Under legacy winemaker, you’ve come to the right place.
- With the help of your funding, Sam selected his Shiraz from a handful of top-notch vineyards sprinkled throughout his home region of Victoria in South Australia, where some of the country’s most coveted Shiraz grows.
- Take it from Sam, nothing goes better with “the barbie” than a big, powerhouse Shiraz. For a perfect summertime pairing, a char-grilled steak is just the ticket.
- Rich and powerfully fruity, with bold, juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz packs a lavish, velvety punch, with a soul-satisfying finish that lasts and lasts.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.
- Carmen's bold, juicy Shiraz is a classic South African red, flush with intense, concentrated dark fruit flavors and a rich, mouth-filling texture that carry through to the long, soul-warming finish.
- With your support, Carmen was able to harvest grapes from two distinct Shiraz vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa, where high-quality Shiraz flourishes. She fermented each block separately to let each vineyard’s unique, powerfully fruity character shine through in the final blend.
- Shiraz is the kind of wine that can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can pair this red with everything from pizza decked out with your favorite toppings, to a fiery Indian curry.
- Ripe dark fruit flavors from black cherry to brambly blackberry balance a kick of spice that carries through this refined Washington Syrah from the first sip to the long, luxurious finish.
- The Pacific Northwest is more than one big rain cloud. In fact, the Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa, making for bold, fruit-driven reds like Dave’s Syrah.
- When he's not making wine (or fishing), Dave's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Adam sought out and harvested the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines in the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley). They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- This refined Australian red from winemaker Adam Barton is a rare, adventurous blend of two unlikely varieties for a Down Under wine. But in Adam's expert hands Sangiovese and Grenache weave together so well, it’s like this bold, elegant blend was always meant to be.
- Thanks to your funding, Adam has an all-access pass to premium sites across South Australia’s top regions. “Sangiovese is a great variety to grow and work with,” Adam says, given its ability to ripen to flavorful perfection in this world-class corner of Australia.
- Adam styled this racy red with immediate easy-drinking in mind and ideally, you'll be sipping it soon after arrival. Whether you're pairing it with a full-on feast or enjoying it poolside all on its own, this is one Aussie red you'll want to have on hand all summer long.
Scott’s Syrah is a flavor bomb of decadent dark fruit flavors that he masterfully refined to bring you a red humming with a smooth, velvety punch.
With your help, Scott sourced this Syrah from a pair of idyllic vineyards nestled in the Central Coast's Paso Robles region.
This luscious red from Scott’s acclaimed Rumpus line is a catch at only $10.99. It’s what Scott calls “a serious little gem of a wine.” Get yours while it lasts!
- This powerhouse Italian red blend is flush with luscious dark fruit flavors, like a juicy bite of rich, ripe plum, delicately woven into an elegant, long-lasting finish.
- Angel funding has opened all kinds of doors for Stefano, letting him make wines he could only dream about before. With that freedom, Stefano blended intense Nero d’Avola, Sicily’s famous traditional red grape, with pristine Syrah to bring you the kind of wine that’s only possible thanks to you!
- The picture-perfect Mediterranean climate of Sicily lets these grapes ripen in the best way possible, preserving every ounce of luscious flavor along the way. Stefano says, impeccable wines like this from Sicily “are powerful and warm just like the people here.”