All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- This red beams with rich red berry flavors and a dash of spice for an extremely sippable Shiraz stunner.
- Thanks to your support, Adam sought out the top vineyards in McLaren Vale — one of Australia's oldest and most acclaimed wine regions famous for easy-drinking reds like this.
- This is the down under delight you bring to any occasion — it just goes down so easy!
- This red is a Reserve-level specialty from father-son winemaking team Stephen and Jamie de Wet, loaded with dark berry and mocha flavors and backed by a touch of peppery spice.
- Your funding helped Stephen and Jamie perfect this dream duo of dazzling varieties. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), then added a dash of Viognier for added complexity and elegance.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired this delectable Shiraz Viognier with a juicy steak. Bring home a bottle – or more! – and find out what you’re missing!
This rich, Syrah-based red packs a ripe punch of blackberries and blueberries that glide into a smooth, lingering finish.
With your support, Dave harvested Syrah, Grenache and Mourvèdre from 3 vineyards in Washington’s Walla Walla Valley, famous for some of the state’s most powerful reds.
With a winemaker as adventurous as Dave, this is anything but your standard red. Sip and spot the extra Ms (Merlot and Malbec!) that give this more layers of complexity and elegance. GSMmm indeed!
- This Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries.
- Sharon harvested this champion Syrah from her home base in the heart of Paso Robles – a region famous for its radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds that make for ripe, full-bodied reds.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon's brought this trophy Syrah back for yet another stunning vintage – get yours while it lasts!
- This bold, juicy Shiraz is a Down Under powerhouse, dripping with ripe red and black fruit flavors and a hint of warming spice.
- With Angel support, Jen harvested first-rate Shiraz from her choice of vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, blended together for a mouthwatering red you won’t be able to put down.
- Jen’s got the magic touch when it comes to Shiraz – her rocking red is one of her most popular Angel-funded wines with a lifetime 90+ rating. Now’s your chance to scoop up the latest vintage!
This powerhouse red is flush with luscious dark fruit flavors like a juicy bite of ripe plum, with a hint of warming spice and an elegant, long-lasting finish – easy drinking is an understatement!
Angel funding helped Stefano make wines he could only dream about before. With that freedom, Stefano blended intense Nero d’Avola, Sicily’s famous traditional red grape, with pristine Syrah to bring you this one-of-a-kind wine.
Stefano says, impeccable wines like this from Sicily “are powerful and warm just like the people here.” Grab a few bottles and warm up with this Italian specialty!
A rich Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache and drop of Mourvedre — that's what makes it a classic French red! It's juicy and fun, like catching blackberries on your tongue.
With your support, Ben harvested old vine grapes along the ridges of Roussillon — halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's top-shelf fruit. Anyone else in the world would pay double!
To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking — give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.
- Rich and powerfully fruity, with bold, juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz packs a lavish, velvety punch, with a soul-satisfying finish that lasts and lasts.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.
Ripe dark fruit flavors from black cherry to brambly blackberry balance a kick of spice that carries through this refined Washington red from the first sip to the long, luxurious finish.
The Pacific Northwest is more than one big rain cloud – the Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa, making for bold, fruit-driven reds like Dave’s Syrah.
When he's not making wine (or fishing), Dave's sipping on this silky red with New York strip. Dave's pro tip – pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time the dinner's done!
- This vibrant, fruit-driven red is a South of France specialty, balancing cherry and red fruit flavors with a velvety texture and a smooth finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region to craft this signature red exclusively for Angels.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.