- This red is a Reserve-level specialty from father-son winemaking team Stephen and Jamie de Wet, loaded with dark berry and mocha flavors and backed by a touch of peppery spice.
- Your funding helped Stephen and Jamie perfect this dream duo of dazzling varieties. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), then added a dash of Viognier for added complexity and elegance.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired this delectable Shiraz Viognier with a juicy steak. Bring home a bottle – or more! – and find out what you’re missing!
- This rich red blend of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre packs a ripe punch of blackberries and blueberries that ride a smooth, juicy texture into a soft, lingering finish.
- With a winemaker as adventurous as Dave, this big, brooding red is anything but your standard Syrah. Sip through to try and spot the extra mmm’s (Merlot and Malbec) that give this red its layers of complexity and elegance.
- Wines this unique wouldn’t exist without the support of Angels like you. Your funding helps Dave make his dream wines, and you get to taste the delicious rewards. GS”Mmm” indeed!
- This vibrant, fruit-driven red is a South of France specialty, balancing cherry and red fruit flavors with a velvety texture and a smooth finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region to craft this signature red exclusively for Angels.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
- This bold, juicy Shiraz is a Down Under powerhouse, dripping with rich, ripe red and dark fruits, an edge of spice and a soft, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- To bring you this classic red, Jen sourced first-rate Shiraz from her choice of four vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, and blended the fruit together for a mouthwatering red you won’t be able to put down.
- Jen’s got the magic touch when it comes to Shiraz – Wine Enthusiast awarded it 90 points! This rowdy red is one of her most popular Angel-funded wines with a lifetime 92% rating. Now’s your chance to scoop up the latest vintage!
Ripe dark fruit flavors from black cherry to brambly blackberry balance a kick of spice that carries through this refined Washington red from the first sip to the long, luxurious finish.
The Pacific Northwest is more than one big rain cloud — the Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa, making for bold, fruit-driven reds like Dave’s Syrah.
When he's not making wine (or fishing), Dave's sipping on this silky red with New York strip steak. Dave's pro tip: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time the dinner's is done!
- This Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries.
- Sharon harvested this champion Syrah from her home base in the heart of Paso Robles – a region famous for its radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds that make for ripe, full-bodied reds.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon's brought this trophy Syrah back for yet another stunning vintage – get yours while it lasts!
- This bright, complex red is bursting with fresh red fruit flavors from ripe cherry to juicy raspberry that swirl together into a lean, punchy finish.
- Powerful Shiraz is Barossa Valley’s calling card and your funding helped Adam generously age this red in large French oak barrels for a full year to bring you world-class Barossa Shiraz at its best.
- Your Shiraz is the perfect cold-weather comfort to sip while bundled up beside a roaring fire. Pair it with a decked out plate of your favorite cheeses and you’re all set!
- Bold and juicy, this Shiraz is flush with mouthfilling flavors like blackberry and black plum with a smidge of peppery spice.
- With your support, Carmen harvested grapes from four distinct vineyards in the South Africa’s Swartland region, where high-quality Shiraz flourishes. She fermented each block separately to let each vineyard’s unique character shine.
- Shiraz can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can pair this with everything from pizza to curry – or Carmen’s favorite, a BBQ pork rice bowl.
- Rich and powerfully fruity, with bold, juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz packs a lavish, velvety punch, with a soul-satisfying finish that lasts and lasts.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.
- With dark and intense flavors like dark cherries, boysenberries and peppery spice, this wine is as deep and decadent as the Glaabs' history with Syrah.
- Megan and Ryan have worked for wineries with major Syrah clout like Pax, Torbreck and Sine Qua Non. This Syrah – harvested from top producers in Monterey, Mendocino and the Santa Lucia Highlands – is another verse in their love story with this special grape.
- This award-winning red is the first Angel-exclusive wine from your new avant-garde dream team — and Angels save $21 on this passion project!