- This old-vine red is humming with a complex blend of dark fruit flavors, a long, luxurious finish and a dash of savory spice that Franck says goes perfectly with traditional Spanish dishes like Iberico pork shoulder or a hearty paella.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard.
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck can only make so much of this wine each vintage. Bring home a few bottles while supplies last.
- This crisp, thirst-quenching white is a world-class Sauvignon Blanc from two of your winemakers who do it best. When you fund Ben Darnault and Rod Easthope to combine their expertise, magic is bound to happen – in the form of this light and refreshing fruit-driven white, with a mouthwatering freshness and long, lush finish.
- Angels voted for Ben and Rod to team up and bring you this wondrous white, combining their decades of shared expertise making top-tier Sauv Blanc. Ben found the pristine fruit basking in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make Sauv Blanc’s tropical flavors sing like no other – the rest is history!
- Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyere cheese – you can’t go wrong!
- Franck’s juicy Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense, luscious red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Spanish Mediterranean coast, right next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich, world-class decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This vibrant, silky-smooth red is an easy-sipping delight from the South of France, dripping with polished cherry and red fruit flavors and rounded off by a velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region. Your funding then let Ben ferment this lush red in concrete tanks and barrel-age it for ultimate smoothness and complexity.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
- This crisp, thirst-quenching French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
- This vibrant Viognier is a true South of France staple, with lush ripe apricot and zingy citrus flavors, balanced with the variety’s signature rich, creamy texture that’s made it a summer favorite of over 7,500 Angels.
- Your funding helped Ben select high-quality Viognier nestled along the coast of southern France, where cool Mediterranean breezes help the grapes ripen nice and evenly with every layer of juicy flavor intact.
- Viognier is the kind of refreshing white French wine that’s best enjoyed while it's young and fresh. Ben's advice: indulge in a glass of this elegant easy-sipper as soon as possible!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Italian red blend is flush with luscious dark fruit flavors, like a juicy bite of rich, ripe plum, delicately woven into an elegant, long-lasting finish.
- Angel funding has opened all kinds of doors for Stefano, letting him make wines he could only dream about before. With that freedom, Stefano blended intense Nero d’Avola, Sicily’s famous traditional red grape, with pristine Syrah to bring you the kind of wine that’s only possible thanks to you!
- The picture-perfect Mediterranean climate of Sicily lets these grapes ripen in the best way possible, preserving every ounce of luscious flavor along the way. Stefano says, impeccable wines like this from Sicily “are powerful and warm just like the people here.”
- This bright, lively Rosé is an easy-sipping summer speciality, delicate and dry, with flavors of bright fruits layered over a sliver of citrus that lingers on into the long, refreshing finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, legacy grapegrowers-turned-winemakers Nicholas and Marshall Miller harvested top-notch Grenache and Syrah from a single vineyard in the Paso Robles Highlands District to bring you a crisp summery Rosé flush with full-on fruit flavors.
- Make sure you have a bottle (or two) of this vibrant Rosé within reach the next time the afternoon sun’s out and the patio is calling. Just don’t forget the cheese and charcuterie board!
- This juicy, bright estate Pinot is delicately layered with red fruit flavors like lip-smacking tart cherry and a long, silky finish that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- Brothers Randy and Bradford Lange are grapegrowers at heart, and know first-hand that great wines begin in the vineyard. For this Pinot Noir, the brothers selected high-end grapes from some of their favorite sustainably tended vines growing right in their own estate vineyards.
- By supporting Randy and Bradford, you’re not only getting special access to exquisite wines from two legends of Lodi and Clarksburg wine country – you’re helping a generational farming family carry on a wine growing legacy decades in the making. We’ll cheers to that!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright and crisp, with vibrant fruit flavors of ripe green apple, pear and juicy white peach, this Chardonnay is all about easy-sipping freshness minus the buttery flavor of your average California Chardonnay.
- Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to select top-grade Chardonnay from their choice of Santa Barbara vineyards to bring you one of the most refreshing whites on California's Central Coast.
- The Brothers Miller have made the perfect summery white for sipping with a meal of fresh seafood, preferably on a sunny deck surrounded by friends – get yours while supplies last!