- Ripe with plums, figs and that signature swirl of caramel flavor, this 10 Year Tawny is ready to shine.
- Tawny Port is the cask-aged version of Port. After a decade aging in special oak casks, it develops a subtle nutty character and seriously elegant flavor.
- With 100+ years experience making the world's finest Ports, the Quevedos are the ultimate experts in their field. Port doesn't get more picture-perfect than this.
- Meet Doce + Forte, a slightly sweet, rich and decadent fortified red, flush with intense dark fruit flavors and a luscious, long-lasting finish that’s perfect for savoring on its own or paired with your favorite dessert.
- Thanks to Angels, Ana was able to source traditional Portuguese varietals like Touriga Nacional, Tempranillo, Tinta Cão, Souzão and Trousseau from the stunning 43-acre Saint Amant Vineyard in Amador County, where the conditions line up just right for grapes overflowing with full-powered fruity flavor.
- Ana crafted this fortified red in the traditional method of making Port wine from her native Portugal, giving it the refined, soul-warming decadence of high-end Port, without the cost. Pair a glass after dinner with a rich, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate mousse and you’re all set.
This dessert red is full-on indulgent — complete with jammy berries, red cherries... and that lingering bit of caramel Port does best.
With your funding, this treasure was able to rest 54 months to capture all the rich flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) possible — and impossibly decadent.
When that special occasion comes around... this lovingly-aged Port will be waiting for you to make a truly memorable moment.
Ripe peaches and tangy citrus make this mouth-filling sweet treat perfect for dessert. So much flavor packed into a half-sized bottle!
Beerenauslese is a category of Austrian and German wine classifications that Gerd insists you try. This is an incredible late harvest wine using Ortega and Silvaner -- grape's from Germany's Pfalz region that Gerd carefully selected for richness and sweetness. It’s delectable...
...and Gerd went the extra mile with Angel funding and aged this sweet sipper in French oak for a near year. That’s what puts the OWW! in this Beerenauslese.
- This wine hits all the sweet spots! If you like dessert in a glass, this is for you—it’s packed with flavors like cedar spice, honeysuckle and candied apricot that go on and on.
- Sam says each vine is super low-yielding (and only makes 1-3 bottles!) Combine that 14 months of French oak aging, making this Viognier in a dessert style is expensive. It would not be possible without Angel support.
- This serious Halo sticky wine is a bargain from the dessert menu, so it won’t last long! Treat yourself to a rare nightcap.
This petite bottle contains 500ml of dessert — perfectly ripe and delicate, it’s a delight — like warm brioche and marmalade — that will satisfy your craving after dinner.
With your funding, Ben (your South of France expert) harvested elegant Muscat for a Vin Doux Naturel — a French specialty of fortified wine with natural sweetness. There are only a handful of Minervois producers who make this!
This Muscat will end any meal on a high note and this smaller size is just the right amount to share with a few friends for a late night treat.
- White Port is a delight – it has the caramel signature you love from its red relative, and new flair: Flavors like peach, citrus and honey.
- The Quevedo family's made some of the world’s finest Ports for 100+ years. With your funding, they're introducing Angels to a rarer style, featuring varieties like Gouveio, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Donzelinho and Viosinho.
- This is a special treat on its own and makes for a shockingly-delicious cocktail. Add tonic and lemon, and you're in heaven.
Dripping with flavors like candied cherry, rich chocolate and toasted nuts – this is a veritable dessert in a glass.
Angel funding let a Napa legend have a little sweet fun, making a one-time wine from dark and delicious varieties like Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Petite Sirah and traditional port-style varieties like Tinta Roriz, Tinta Cao and Touriga.
Rudy says this is “a wine you can swirl, smell and sip all night long” – with crème brûlée or cherry pie by your side – plus it will age a decade. Your $18.99 Angel price makes this an irresistibly sweet deal. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.