WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sweet, golden-hued dessert wine is a sugary mouthful of apricot and honey with a creamy texture that carries on for ages. Sam found the perfect balance between high sweetness and a smooth elegance, by barrel-aging the wine in French oak for over a year.
- It's one of the trickiest wines Sam makes, but you can taste the extra effort and labor of love that goes into every drop. Leave a little out in a glass and taste how the flavors change as the wine warms up – get the whole range in a single glass, going from the sweeter fruit and honey flavors to a more savory nutmeg character and toastiness.
- Pair with your favorite blue cheese to cut through the sweetness, and remember, the fun thing about sweeter wines is they tend to stay delicious practically forever after you open them. One last thing: Sam has something to admit – “I love this wine!”
- This elegant fortified wine is a sweet, decadent treat every Angel should try at least once. It’s packed with layers of warm spices, dried fruit flavors, caramel and cream – the perfect wine for dessert.
- Not to mention, Topaque is an ultra-rare fortified wine at risk of becoming extinct, with less than 20 producers making it worldwide. By funding Jen, you’re helping preserve one of the rarest wines on Earth – and it’s delicious to boot!
- A high-quality Rutherglen fortified wine for under $20 is unheard of. This Australian region is world-famous for its unique, refined dessert wines, and you'd end up paying at least double for this wine anywhere else (if you weren't a deserving Angel, that is).