- Delicate fruit flavors of ripe peach and a tangy taste of citrus make this mouth-filling sweet wine from Gerd a decadent delight that’s perfect for dessert.
- Beerenauslese is made with late-harvest white wine grapes, carefully selected for their richness and sweetness. With your support, Gerd was able to source the very best hand-picked grapes he could get his hands on.
- Then he even went the extra mile and aged this sweet sipper in French oak barrels for almost a year. Grab a half-bottle of this rich, tastebud-tingling sweet wine and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Doce + Forte, a luxuriously lush, fruit-driven and mouth-filling fortified red, loaded with intense dark berry flavors that carry you away on a silky-smooth mouthfeel from the first sip to the last.
- Thanks to Angels, Ana was able to source traditional Portuguese varietals from the stunning 43-acre Saint Amant Vineyard in Amador County, where the conditions line up just right for first-rate fruit overflowing with lavish flavor.
- Ana carefully crafted this fortified red in the traditional method of making Port wine from her native Portugal, giving it layer after layer of refined, soul-warming deliciousness. Pair a glass after dinner with a rich, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate mousse and you’re all set!