- Packed with powerfully plush dried fruit flavors of plum and fig, with a soft, velvety smoothness and a sweet touch of caramel, this precious Port is finally ready for its time to shine after 10 years of gentle aging.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. After years of aging in special oak casks, the wine develops a subtle nutty character and the complexity and elegance of a true classic.
- Claudia and Oscar Quevedo hand-selected lots of aged Port from a small handful of oak casks in their cellar and masterfully blended them together with an expertise that only a 100-year family legacy of making the world’s great Ports can give you.
- This elegant dessert red is full of indulgent flavors - like jammy berries, red cherries, a touch of spice... and that lingering bit of caramel that Port does best.
- Claudia and Oscar let this red spend 18 months on oak before aging in bottle to capture all the rich, decadent flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port a must-have for creamy cheeses or a slice of chocolate cake.
- Whenever that special moment comes around when you want an extra-special bottle on hand to treat yourself with... this 5 year lovingly-aged Port is it!
- Smooth and elegant with rich, decadent flavors of peach and a splash of citrusy orange, each sip is backed by a soft nuttiness that gives this Port the perfect balance, with a touch of sweetness just like honey on the luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- The Quevedo family has been making some of the world’s finest Ports for over a century, and the grapes for your White Port came from vines planted by Oscar and Claudia’s grandfather and father back in the 1980's.
- You may never have heard of the grapes that went into this lush white Port – grapes like Gouveio, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Donzelinho and Viosinho, to name a few – but masterfully blended together by one of Portugal’s greatest winemaking families, this grape ensemble gives you a flavorful symphony you won’t soon forget.