- This citrusy white will be a huge hit this spring and summer with its zippy flavors of green apple, kiwi and Asian pear—and a nice long finish!
- The majority of this fruit comes from a vineyard Chris owns—that Angels helped him buy!— in Willamette Valley, the first he has farmed himself from start to finish. “The fact that I now own a piece of this is astonishing,” he said.
- Pinot Blanc is rarity in this part of Oregon—most vineyards are planted to Willamette's #1 export—Pinot Noir!—but your support gave Chris the chance to grow a special tiny parcel of a fresh white you'll love. Scoop it up quickly while it lasts!
This light Sauvignon Blanc brings you a harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors for the perfect easy-sipper.
With Angel support, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauvignon Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of Sonoma.
This wine is ready to join you and a cheese board on a sunny afternoon, bust out a chilled bottle for the perfect thirst-quenching apéritif.
- Vibrant, fresh and overflowing with tropical fruits, one sip of this crisp and refreshing white and you’ll know why Marlborough is THE place for New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make their own wines their own way – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- Bright, easy-sipping stone fruit flavors like ripe peach and nectarine lead the way in this Pinot Gris, framed by a fresh, crisp texture and capped off with a long, clean finish.
- Your funding gave Mike dibs on top-quality Pinot Gris, hand-picked from low-yielding vines in New Zealand’s famed Marlborough region, where this delicate white grape comes packed with extra-concentrated, complex flavors.
- Whether you’re after a thirst-quenching white wine to enjoy all on its own, or a great pairing for lighter dishes like buttery scallops – this Pinot Gris is the wine for you.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness. We suggest you keep a bottle in your fridge 24/7.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- This fruity, fresh Sauvignon Blanc balances vibrant tropical fruit with a tangy burst of citrus that play off each other perfectly before winding down into a long, lingering finish.
- Your support helped this superstar 8-time Winemaker of the Year craft this dream white wine from his own beloved vineyards in Australia’s revered Adelaide Hills region – now it’s yours for a song.
- "It's simply delicious and mouthwatering,” Daryl says. "Summer in a glass!” Bring home a bottle (or several) and taste this wonder from Down Under yourself.
- This light, crisp Sauvignon Blanc brings you a thirst-quenching burst of zesty tropical flavors, with a lively freshness that’s made it a favorite of more than 11,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is easy-drinking New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough refresher before our stash runs dry!
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This mouthwatering Chenin Blanc will make it obvious why South Africa has become the world's #1 producer of this zesty grape variety. Carmen says, "South African Chenin Blanc over delivers on all levels."
- Carmen used her Angel funding to make the quintessential South African Chenin where every sip is like biting into a juicy green apple.
- Imagine a big simmering bowlful of creamy mussels and a rich butter sauce and a glass of this delight between every bite. Yum!
- Punched up with vibrant, lip-smacking flavors like passionfruit and puckery citrus, Rod perfectly captures what world-class New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc is all about.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Rod took his Sauv Blanc expertise to the North Island's Hawke’s Bay region, harvesting from five idyllic vineyards to bring you this mouthwatering white.
- Consider this Reserve the creme-de-la-creme of New Zealand’s most famous export. Only a few cases to go around this year, so scoop it up while you can!