- This sleek, elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious, vibrant fruit flavors and a creamy, silky smoothness that’s made this award-winning, 90+ rated Chard the favorite white wine of over 13,000 Angels.
- The best part about this golden-hued beauty? When the vineyard growing this Chardonnay was about to be pulled out, Angels stepped in and saved the priceless vines by funding David to source this prized fruit.
- Now he uses the intensely concentrated, complex grapes from these rescued vines to keep bringing you the Chardonnay of his dreams year after year!
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh tropical fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through – this Reserve Chardonnay is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit!
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for a song. Land, labor and production costs are just much lower in South Africa – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen and Jamie de Wet can pass those savings on to you. Scoop up a bottle of this classy Reserve Chardonnay and reward yourself for being such a savvy investor – you've earned every drop.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness that goes down almost too easily.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite hand-picked fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- Close your eyes and let this Chenin Blanc's medley of ripe fruit flavors carry you off to a sunny afternoon beside the Loire River nibbling from a fancy cheese plate complete with lemon crepes. C’est magnifique!
- Made in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray is the pinnacle Chenin Blanc of France, beloved for its fruit-driven crispness. Patrice can bring this Chenin to a wider audience with your funding, and it’s a treasure all Angels deserve.
- For helping him make his first-ever Angel-funded Vouvray Chenin Blanc and introduce it to wine drinkers everywhere, you save $21 on a dream-come-true wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
This show-stopping Sauv Blanc is a white wine lover’s paradise – vibrant, fresh and overflowing with seriously refreshing citrus and lush, mouth-filling fruit flavors.
Karen says instead of being hands-on in the winery, she chose to let the quality of this top-tier Lodi fruit do the talking. But this white thirst-quencher doesn’t just talk – it sings!
Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
- This refreshing white wine is a sleek, thirst-quenching punch of zesty tropical flavors, with a crisp liveliness that proves why Ben’s top-rated Sauvignon Blanc is a favorite of more than 8,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is a crisp, complex New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- David’s luxurious, world-class Napa Chardonnay is a luscious medley of crisp, fresh fruit that dances with a rich, refined creaminess. One sip and you’ll know, this Chardonnay is something truly special.
- With your funding behind him, this Wine Country legend headed off to Napa's Carneros hills (home to Napa's finest Chardonnay grapes) and came back with impeccable fruit that he meticulously fermented and aged in lavish, lightly toasted French oak barrels.
- Barrel-aged Napa Chard this stunning is sure to sell out in a flash – it always does. Take home a share of this stellar vintage so you don’t wind up waiting another whole year for the next one to release!
- A burst of bright tropical fruit, florals and tangy citrus give way to a mouth-filling smoothness and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish in this quintessentially fresh and zesty New Zealand white wine.
- With your support, Mike went straight for the high-quality grapes of Marlborough on New Zealand’s south island and sourced this Sauv Blanc from a pair of low-yielding vineyards, meaning each grape is packed with extra depth, complexity and deliciousness just for you!
- Your support even helped Mike treat this Sauvignon Blanc to a bit of extra time fermenting on its lees, to give it the fullest texture and balance that New Zealand Sauv Blanc is famous for. Now it’s yours to savor to the last drop!
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...