WE'RE NOT SURE
This light and vibrant white wine treats your tastebuds to ripe flavors of apple, tropical fruits and a layer of zesty citrus. Scott’s crisp, easy-sipping Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund – one sip is all it takes to see why.
Thanks to Angels, Scott harvested world-class Pinot Gris from his choice of vineyards throughout Oregon, bringing together the bright, crisp character of Willamette Valley fruit with the vibrant, ripe complexity of grapes from Southern Oregon.
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- This GOLD-winning, Angel-favorite French white brings you refreshing crispness and light, bright fruit flavors like honey dew melon with every sip, layered over a silky-smooth finish you won’t be forgetting any time soon.
- With your help, Patrice could source 100% of this wine from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- For one of the best French white wines out there, look no further than this stunning sipper from the one and only Patrice. He’s bringing back the latest vintage of this Angel-funded smash hit for an absolute song!
- Treat your tastebuds to a crisp, mouthwatering refresher from star Oregon winemaker Chris Baker. This lively Pinot Gris brings you a splash of bright fruit flavors, from green apple to melon, that glide along into a smooth, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- Your support gave Chris special access to a trio of top vineyards nestled in the heart of Oregon’s world-famous Willamette Valley – in return, he’s bringing you this luscious Pinot Gris loaded with layer after layer of bright, fruity complexity.
- This fresh Oregon white is the ideal easy-sipper for your next lazy, warm afternoon basking in the sun. Just make sure you bring home enough to last you all summer – this is one world-class white that won’t be in stock for long.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Make this light, refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking summer staple – it’s full of bright, luscious fruit flavors, like juicy green apple or pear, with a delicate, mouthwatering finish.
- Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto was able to harvest this Pinot Grigio from his choice of top vineyards in his world-famous home region at the foot of the Alps, where the cool, breezy climate allows Italy's finest white wine grapes to grow.
- Next time you’re kicking back for a sunny afternoon on the patio, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined, fruit-driven Chardonnay is packed with luscious flavors of ripe peaches and harvest apples, with a rich, creamy backbone thanks to a special regimen of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Thanks to your funding, and her deep connections throughout the area, Ondine selected pristine Chardonnay from Sonoma’s cool-climate coastal region and Russian River Valley, two epicenters for highly acclaimed Chardonnay.
- As part of Ondine’s exclusive Barrel Select line of wines, this Chardonnay is an extremely limited production with only a few hundred cases to go around. Act fast to scoop up a few bottles of this elegant, summery white while supplies last!
- This 91-point award-winning bright Portuguese white is an easy-sipping classic from Oscar and Claudia Quevedo, bringing you tangy citrus and tropical fruits layered over a crisp, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this easy-sipper in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
- Rich, juicy tropical fruit flavors combine with a in this easy-sipping summery Chardonnay from 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier, all rounded out with a crisp, thirst-quenching finish!
- Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So with your support, he selected impeccable Chardonnay from estate vineyards there, to bring you the region’s best in one delicious white!
- Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill. Add in a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay and you’re all set.
- This crisp, thirst-quenching white is a DOUBLE GOLD-winning Sauvignon Blanc from two of your winemakers who do it best. When you fund Ben Darnault and Rod Easthope to combine their expertise, magic is bound to happen – in the form of this light and refreshing fruit-driven white, with a mouthwatering freshness and long, lush finish.
- Angels voted for Ben and Rod to team up and bring you this wondrous white, combining their decades of shared expertise making top-tier Sauv Blanc. Ben found the pristine fruit basking in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make Sauv Blanc’s tropical flavors sing like no other – the rest is history!
- Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyere cheese – you can’t go wrong!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Legacy French winemaker Patrice Grasset is proud to bring you the latest vintage of his crisp Sauvignon Blanc – an elegant Angel-favorite coursing with delicate bright fruit flavors and Patrice’s signature finesse.
- With his connections all over the Loire, and your funding behind him, Patrice is able to source only the finest of the region’s Sauvignon Blanc. For helping him harvest this wine’s grapes from along the banks of the Loire River, you get this stunning summery white for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping.
- This ripe, easy-sipping California white wine is as lively and crisp as they come, with a thirst-quenching splash of citrusy flavor and a lush, vibrant finish that’s perfect for sipping next to the pool on a hot afternoon.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.