- Zesty and zippy, with bright citrus and fruity flavors, Nova’s Reserve Riesling packs a distinctly crisp dry finish that makes it the perfect summer refresher.
- Nova selected her Riesling from vineyards spread across the Finger Lakes region where brisk, cool conditions let this delicate white grape develop its intricate, complex flavors to the fullest.
- While many Rieslings are known to fall on the sweeter side, Nova crafted this Reserve Riesling in a dry style to maximize the fresh, fruity character that the Finger Lakes does so well.
- Treat your tastebuds to a crisp, mouthwatering refresher from star Oregon winemaker Chris Baker. This lively Pinot Gris brings you a splash of bright fruit flavors, from green apple to melon, that glide along into a smooth, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- Your support gave Chris special access to a trio of top vineyards nestled in the heart of Oregon’s world-famous Willamette Valley – in return, he’s bringing you this luscious Pinot Gris loaded with layer after layer of bright, fruity complexity.
- This fresh Oregon white is the ideal easy-sipper for your next lazy, warm afternoon basking in the sun. Just make sure you bring home enough to last you all summer – this is one world-class white that won’t be in stock for long.
- This GOLD-winning, Angel-favorite French white brings you refreshing crispness and light, bright fruit flavors like honey dew melon with every sip, layered over a silky-smooth finish you won’t be forgetting any time soon.
- With your help, Patrice could source 100% of this wine from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- For one of the best French white wines out there, look no further than this stunning sipper from the one and only Patrice. He’s bringing back the latest vintage of this Angel-funded smash hit for an absolute song!
- With a bounty of lively fruit flavors from white peach to melon, and a seriously crisp, refreshing finish, it’s easy to see why this Pinot Gris is the most celebrated white wine from all-star Willamette winemaker Chris Baker!
- Angel funding helped Chris select high-quality Pinot Gris from his choice of 5 vineyards across Oregon’s famed Willamette Valley to capture the signature crisp, zingy character and fruity complexity of this white regional classic.
- 2020 was a challenging vintage in Oregon, with a good chunk of the harvest being lost to smoke from wildfires. Chris was only able to produce about half as much of this crowd-favorite Pinot Gris as usual, and with 6,000 eager Angels who say they would buy it again, this crisp white will be gone before you know it.
- Make this light, refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking summer staple – it’s full of bright, luscious fruit flavors, like juicy green apple or pear, with a delicate, mouthwatering finish.
- Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto was able to harvest this Pinot Grigio from his choice of top vineyards in his world-famous home region at the foot of the Alps, where the cool, breezy climate allows Italy's finest white wine grapes to grow.
- Next time you’re kicking back for a sunny afternoon on the patio, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
- This bright, fresh white wine is a cool-climate classic from your regional expert of California's sun-kissed Central Coast, dripping with juicy green apple and citrusy flavors, plus a refreshing, crisp finish that lasts and lasts.
- Thanks to your funding, Rick could access rolling hillside vineyards in Southern Monterey, taking his pick of the high-quality Chardonnay growing there. Then he aged the wine on lees and skipped the oak to let the crisp, delicate fruit flavors shine through the best they can.
- Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a white wine this luxurious – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day!
- This refreshing GOLD-winning white is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests the lion’s share of this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a summer sendoff from the Pacific Northwest.
Thanks to Angel funding, Scott can harvest fruit from his choice of vineyards throughout Oregon, bringing together the bright, crisp character of Willamette Valley fruit with the rich complexity of grapes from the South.
Serve this Pinot Gris alongside a warm, sunny day – and life is a peach. “It’s a crowd pleaser!” he says.
- Fresh and lively, with a balance of juicy, bright fruit flavors and a splash of citrus, this thirst-quenching Spanish Verdejo is a must-try for your next sunny afternoon sipping poolside.
- With the help of your funding, winemaker Antonio Diez Martin selected the grapes for this traditional Spanish white from a single estate vineyard in Spain’s Rueda region, harvesting his fruit at night to keep the grapes nice and cool, preserving every layer of flavor just for your wine.
- This classic, easy-sipping white wine is hard to find outside of Spain, but with your support, Antonio can introduce Angels everywhere to this summer refresher for an absolute song!
- This refined Sauvignon Blanc is flush with lively, intensely fruity flavors, woven with Patrice Grasset’s signature finesse for a world-class French white wine with a clean, refreshing finish every Angel deserves to savor.
- Your funding helped Loire Valley native Patrice harvest pristine Sauvignon Blanc grapes from the Loire’s Touraine region, showcasing the complex, fruity character that’s made this corner of France one of the most famous Sauvignon Blanc hotspots in the world.
- This crisp white marks Patrice’s first Sauvignon Blanc exclusively from the revered Touraine region – and he can’t wait for you to try it! “Thank you for making this wine possible,” Patrice says. “A toast to you!”