- This Cabernet is one of David’s most popular wines with Angels and critics alike – with flavors like ripe black cherry, juicy black plum, vanilla and sweet oak spice, it’s no surprise why.
- You helped David get some of the finest Cabernet from Lodi’s neighboring wine appellation - Clarksburg - and age it in French oak barrels for just the right balance of power and smoothness.
- Angels swoon over every vintage – this Cabernet has a 90% lifetime rating! It’s a Naked classic that will sweep you off your feet time and time again.
- Bold and juicy, this Shiraz is flush with mouthfilling flavors like blackberry and black plum with a smidge of peppery spice.
- With your support, Carmen harvested grapes from four distinct vineyards in the South Africa’s Swartland region, where high-quality Shiraz flourishes. She fermented each block separately to let each vineyard’s unique character shine.
- Shiraz can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can pair this with everything from pizza to curry – or Carmen’s favorite, a BBQ pork rice bowl.
- This elegant Cabernet is a bona fide Angel-funded classic, bursting with ripe black cherry flavor and velvety richness that's made it truly beloved, with a 95% lifetime rating over 9 vintages.
- Your funding helped Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his 9th vintage of Black Label Cabernet, blending fruit from California’s big red country, Lodi, with grapes from his own estate in the Sierra Foothills.
- Stephen aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for extra complexity. Just one sip and you know why Angels can’t get enough.
- This light, crisp white is a must-try for lovers of fruit-forward Chardonnay – with bright flavors like just-picked apples and pears and a long-lasting finish.
- South African specialist Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from a low-yielding older vineyard in the Western Cape region and skipped the barrel aging to let the complex fruit flavors shine their brightest.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert and with your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines that show off South Africa’s best side.
With juicy flavors like freshly-picked cherries, perky cranberries and bright raspberries this is your any-day-of-the-week Pinot. Yours for $10 a pop!
With your funding, Stephen harvested Pinot from a sustainably-grown Lodi vineyards in the Jahant and Mokelumne River sub-regions of Lodi. “We used the best grapes from our best vineyards,” he said.
This wine debuted to historic fanfare in its first vintage, nearly selling out entirely in 48 hours. True insiders know – when you see this Pinot return, you snatch it up – else you’ll be counting down 365 days until it returns again!
This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible sipper full of bright flavors like ripe apple, juicy peach and zesty lime.
With help from Angels, Stephen makes this wine from his own estate, harvesting the grapes at night to retain its mouthwatering flavors.
Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio into the ice bucket and pair with a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
- With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
- Once a year, Stephen makes a special blend of his most popular Black Label Cabernet and turns it all the way up with sultry dark fruit flavors like black cherry and raspberry with a touch of vanilla from toasty oak aging – it’s a real holiday treat!
- Just when you thought Naked’s best selling Cabernet couldn’t get any better, thanks to your support, Stephen can give it a little extra oomph and TLC in the cellar for this winter edition each year.
- "Even though this is one of my most popular specialty bottlings each year it is surprising how many people miss out on it and have a life filled with regret. Don't be sorry," says Stephen. Grab this Cabernet while you can!
- With sumptuous flavors like candied citrus and baked apple, this rich and creamy white is an irresistible pairing with fettuccine Alfredo!
- Your funding gave David the chance to harvest grapes from local vineyards that consistently produce perfectly-ripened fruit to make this top-shelf sipper.
- David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!” At your Angel price, it won’t last long!
- This blend of Tuscany’s world-famous Sangiovese with Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot is what’s known as a “Super Tuscan”-style wine – it's sheer, luxurious power.
- Toscana Gold is just the kind of wine Stefano’s famous for making at some of Italy’s top wine houses (like Solaia). Now he’s making it just for you.
- Every vintage holds a 90% rating or higher – will 2020 be the year a regal Italian Riserva takes home a perfect score? Angels will tell!