- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- Scott’s refreshingly crisp stunner is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund.With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively summer sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- Stephen’s Lodi Pinot Noir is layered with bright red fruit flavors like fresh, ripe cherry with a rich, mouth-filling texture and a long, lush finish.
- With your funding, Stephen harvested Pinot from a series of sustainably-grown Lodi vineyards in the Jahant and Mokelumne River sub-regions of Lodi. As Stephen puts it, “We used the best grapes from our best vineyards.”
- For years Stephen’s dreamed of crafting an easy-sipping, elegant Pinot for you – now it’s finally here! Get a bottle of this first-edition treat and be sure to let Stephen know what you think – he loves hearing from Angels!
- This elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious, ripe fruit flavors and a perfectly creamy, mouthwateringly smooth texture — it’s no wonder it’s one of David's most popular white wines ever!
- The vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines with more fruit. But David knew that less fruit meant more delicious flavors, and with Angels’ help, he rescued these vines.
- Today, it’s an award-winning, golden-hued treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
- This bold, ripe Reserve Cabernet is filled with refined dark fruit flavors and a velvety-smooth texture – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. It's effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
This delicate French Rosé is proof that every season is reason for the perfect Rosé. It will surprise and delight with hints of strawberry and a softness you’ll crave year-round.
“Vieilles Vignes” translates to “Old Vine” and thanks to your funding Patrice harvested Cabernet-Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Gamay and Malbec from 20+ year old vines in the Touraine region of the Loire Valley.
This Rosé will pair with an array of foods, making it the perfect year-round sipper. Grab a bottle or two now of this limited release — so you can enjoy it from winter to summer!
- This smooth Black Label red blend is flush with dark berries and red fruits, with Stephen’s signature rich finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
- This refreshing white wine is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
An award-winning Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!