- Flush with flavors like blackberry pie, ripe black cherries and chocolate, this debut from Derek is lush and plush, yet also young and fresh – ideal for summer BBQ parties and sunsets around a firepit.
- Your funding helped Derek harvest 100% California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) Zinfandel from a mountain top on the southern edge of Sonoma's Moon Mountain District, where shallow soils limit production and force the vines to produce intensely-flavored grapes.
- A comparable Zinfandel goes for more than twice your Angel price. Stock up on the wine Derek calls “pure goodness” and enjoy it all summer long and beyond.
- This powerful Zinfandel is chock full of spice and flavors like juicy red plums, wild blackberries and ripe blueberries – a juicy and wildly popular red you’ll love.
- Your support helped Stephen harvest Lodi Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, resulting in vibrant flavors.
- Tens of thousands of Angels call this their favorite wine. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- From 12th century wetlands turned vineyards comes Ben’s Cabernet with deep, intense flavors like ripe blackberry and raspberry, mocha, vanilla and toasted almond cloaked in silky smoothness.
- Your funding helped Ben harvest pristine grapes from these vineyards in Southern France’s famed Languedoc region, and age the wine for a full 8 months in oak barrels for added complexity.
- This elegant, fruit-forward red is Ben’s South-of-France answer to Napa and Bordeaux at a fraction of the price.
- Riveting, dark and powerful, this blend – predominantly Cabernet Sauvignon, Carménère and Merlot – is a Chilean tribute to the wines of Bordeaux.
- It pays deep respect to Viña Vik – a world-famous Chilean estate in the Millahue region of Cachapoal Valley. Here, reds grow fresh and vibrant, thanks to cool sea breezes that sweep the vines nightly.
- Named one of the Top 100 Wines in the World by Wine Enthusiast, Milla Cala is one of three specialty releases you'll find from Cristián – just $30 for Angels. That makes it a can't miss.
- Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
- Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena and Coombsville areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
- And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s edition was the highest-rated wine of the year at 99%! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
An award-winning Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50 – but it’s yours for $29.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle –or a few – while you still can!
- This lush, vibrant white is teeming with mouthwatering flavors like ripe pineapple, juicy mango and zippy citrus – a scintillating sipper that you’ll reach for time and time again.
- Your funding helped Karen harvest grapes from family-farmed Lodi vineyards down the road from the winery. She watched these grapes ripen with her own eyes – now she’s turned them into the perfect thirst-quencher!
- Karen says just pair this with fish tacos, grilled asparagus or a spinach and goat cheese salad and you’re in flavor heaven.
- Refreshing, radiant and pulsing with crisp, bright flashes of fresh fruit and ultra-fine bubbles, this authentic Champagne is the crème-de-la-crème of your Angel-funded sparkling wines.
- Starting with flawless Chardonnay grapes, JP used meticulous production techniques to craft you one of the most high-end Champagnes imaginable. After 8 years of aging, this unbelievably elegant French sparkling is all yours.
- On top of 3 Gold medals, this bubbly also earned an “Outstanding” rating from Decanter judges in a special tasting alongside famous, $200-a-bottle labels. With your help, Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne!
Dark flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry – plus a touch of warm oak spice and an oh-so-silky finish – will leave you wanting more… and more.
Your support helped Daryl select premium grapes from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked with this fruit for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to coax out complex, concentrated flavors.
Angels get this award-winning, world-class Cabernet – with a 95% lifetime rating over 7 vintages! – for a song. This stunner won’t last long.
- This crisp blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Chenin Blanc and the rare Mauzac grape balances delicate layers of fruit with an easy-sipping crispness and bubbly finesse thanks to 18 months of bottle aging.
- With Angel support, Françoise sourced hand-picked fruit from terraced hillsides in Southern France’s famed Limoux region, carefully crafting this show-stopping sparkling in the traditional method for pure elegance.
- This pink Crémant de Limoux just medaled at the prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards – and it’s all yours for just $16.99!