- This fresh, elegant French white is loaded with refined bright fruit flavors and a citrusy crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- With a 91% lifetime rating and Patrice’s three generations of winemaking expertise behind it, this is one fresh French white wine you don’t want to miss.
- This bold, ripe Reserve Cabernet is filled with refined dark fruit flavors and a velvety-smooth texture – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. It's effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- Patrice’s acclaimed Chenin Blanc is a harmony of fresh fruit flavors, with a delicate layer of soft citrus and rich texture that lead into a clean, crisp finish.
- Made in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray is the gold standard of Chenin Blanc not just for France, but the world. Now thanks to your funding, Patrice can share this Chenin with a wider audience and introduce wine drinkers everywhere to the wonders of Vouvray.
- For helping Patrice create this epic follow-up to last year’s 93%-rated Chenin Blanc, you save $22 on this classic white wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
- This rich red blend is generous in more ways than one. Besides being jam-packed with refined red and black fruit and a velvety smoothness, Daryl’s Wine with Heart also supports heart health research, a cause close to home for his family.
- Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
- A robust blend of Cabernet, Shiraz, Zinfandel, Merlot and Petite Sirah, Wine with Heart is what Daryl calls “a rare wine, as it not only tastes good but feels good, too – because in simply enjoying the pleasures that wine brings, we are all helping others.”
- This lively Pinot Blanc is a fresh and balanced white, humming with crisp, fruity flavors like apple and pear, with a delicate texture and light citrusy character.
- Pinot Blanc is still a bit of an undiscovered gem here in the States, but it’s super popular in the Pfalz region of Germany (Gerd’s home – and the area that’s responsible for growing this majestic grape). So for helping Gerd share it with wine drinkers everywhere, you’re getting this rare white for a song!
- Pour a lightly-chilled glass of this delightful white with fresh grilled fish and veggies. Instant bliss.
- This savory, powerhouse Cabernet Franc is packed full of lush, refined red berry flavors and a kick of spice wrapped up in a long, toasty finish.
- Back in 2018, Angel funding helped Dave save a harvest of world-class Cabernet Franc from this high-end Walla Walla vineyard. That wine was so jaw-dropping that Dave partnered with the grower to keep bringing you more dazzling vintage – now the latest is finally here!
- The grapes for this sumptuous red were grown just a few rows away from Cab Franc that makes its way into $70 bottles. But for supporting Dave every step of the way in making this wine, you can take home a bottle for only $13.99!
- Scott’s powerhouse Cabernet is flush with ripe dark fruit flavors, a lavish touch of oaky spice and a plush, mouth-filling texture that leads into a generous, velvety finish.
- With your support giving Scott the winemaking freedom to craft this Cabernet with his trademark full-power style, it’s no wonder it’s taken home a 90+ rating for six straight vintages and earned Scott several gold medals and counting.
- This is ultra-fine Cab from your go-to expert for stunning Sonoma wines bursting with full-throttle flavors. Grab a bottle before Scott’s thirsty Angel following scoops it all up – blink and you could miss it!
- This vibrant sparkling Brut brings you bright fresh fruit flavors, like pear and juicy apple, on wave after wave of oh-so-fine bubbles that wind down into a luxuriously long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of grapes grown throughout California’s North Coast - the kind of fruit that goes into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which she's made before.
- Penelope used the “traditional” Champagne method in the making of this Brut, letting a second fermentation take place in the bottle to give your wine a decadent layer of bubbles that'll dance across your tongue.
- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
- This single-vineyard Zinfandel is jam-packed with bold, juicy dark fruit flavors, like ripe raspberry and plum, a layer of toasty spices and a long, full finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Evangelos was able to harvest fruit from one of Lodi's top vineyards and apply premium production processes to bring you this flavor-packed red.
- The last vintage of this Zin won a medal at the 2021 Decanter World Wine Awards – pour a large glass (or two) of this follow-up vintage of Zin and help Evangelos celebrate!