- Tom's popular red blends have propelled his success – so when he received carte blanche to craft a new wine, he knew just what to do...
- ...make another deeply delicious red that embraces the bold flavors of California! Fruity Syrah, inky Tannat, aromatic Merlot and plummy Malbec masterfully make for a new Shula signature you're bound to love.
- Toss carne asada and green chiles with lime and salt – and fire up the grill (be sure to warm up fresh tortillas while you're at it!) Fresh Mex tastes even better with a tall glass of this peppery red nearby.
Richard made you a Riesling with a Pacific-coast touch! This classic white is fruity, but not overly sweet. Sit back and let the smell of fresh flowers hit your nose, then take a sip – and taste oranges, tangerines and juicy stone fruits.
Monterey is one of the hottest CA regions on the map right now – and it’s made wine prices skyrocket. But because of your funding, Richard was able to snag a healthy share to bring you this oh-so-fresh white.
Your funding helped Richard take advantage of some killer Riesling grapes and make a special one-off white for Angels. This will be the one and only vintage of this wine – talk about a rare gem. Order a bottle (or 3) before it disappears!
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect with light apps – or with Aperol as a spritz.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
This fresh California white is packed with peaches, apples, and citrus – guaranteed to make your mouth water
With your funding, Jac was able to get premium, perfectly-ripe Chardonnay grapes from a big-ticket Sonoma wine region – using gentle processing and cold fermentation in order to lock in every single bit of juiciness.
This is a must-have for those looking to try a California Chard that’s a little less buttery and more fruit-driven – a perfect match for a creamy cheese plate or salmon on the grill.
The last vintage of this wine won a Best in Class medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. That’s the biggest award a wine can get – and you can expect those same champion flavors this year!
This Australian Young Winemaker of the Year is back with a gorgeous plum-colored Cab that’s full of blackberries, raspberries, a touch of licorice and a long, toasty finish.
The heavier rainfall in Northeast and Central Victoria made for an exceptionally amazing batch of grapes for this vintage – plump and rich, they add endless layers of rich depth to a crowd-favorite red.
From the careful fruit handling to her meticulous production process, there’s a reason why Jen’s Cab Sauv dwindles down to a big fat goose egg each year. And with the ideal growing conditions that played out for this vintage, you’ll want to snatch up a bottle quick.
- This is a robust yet elegant sparkling rosé (a blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay) harvested from premium cold climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) for less than $20.
- ...did we mention it's got a track record of slaying the competition? Last year's vintage won Double Gold at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition. Snooze and you might lose your chance to taste a prizewinning bubbly YOU make possible!
You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh farmers market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
- This Sauv is so zingy and refreshing, like the first bite of a juicy tangerine...
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3AM!
- Serve with vibrant salads or Mexican dishes loaded with avocado and lime to see this wine in action. Más pico de gallo, por favor...
- Exuberantly fruity, yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Six years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right so you get remarkable value even in world-famous regions like Marlborough.
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of some shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this SB.
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!