- This refreshing bubbly is dancing with juicy apples, peaches, and the sweet smell of jasmine. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) your spumante is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Paolo’s perky pale pink crowd-pleaser tingles with a pucker of bright cherries and citrusy tang on every sip for a light sparkling Rosé you just can’t put down.
- It’s primo Italian Rosé – frizzante style! This means the bubbles have a little less kick than your usual sparkling wine, letting the flavors shine through in each soft, savory sip.
- This fizzy frizzante pairs perfectly with a big plate of charcuterie, preferably on a sunny deck. Untie the string, pop the cork and call it a day!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Flawlessly fruity, light and refreshing white Spanish wine from Franck, your sommelier turned star winemaker.
With your support, Franck searched for the very best Verdejo grapes and discovered them growing in a high-altitude, organic vineyard right in the heart of Spain. Now he’s bringing you the wine YOU made happen!
This crisp white was made with summer in mind, so make sure it’s never far from reach while the days are still hot and your thirst needs quenching.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With an abundance of rich, succulent fruit flavors and its crisp clean finish, this Pinot of Rosé is all set to be your weekday go-to.
- Evangelos harvested Pinot Noir from two regions (Suisun Valley and Sonoma) to bring you a juicy California Rosé with Provencal elegance.
- This crowd-pleasing Rosé is the perfect picnic assassin. Unleash it with everything from creamy Brie and prosciutto, to market fresh spring green salads.
- Like taking a bite out of cool watermelon on a hot day, this wine is made for relaxing and recharging, with its bubbles keeping things buzzy and light while you sink deeper into your hammock.
- With your funding, Matt returned to the cool-climate California Syrah vineyard he used to earn 90+ scores at Wine Enthusiast to get the finest flavors possible. He let the grapes hang longer before harvest, giving your sparkling full, ripe layers.
- Ready to drink now chilled, but not cold, Matt says. Make sure you pack some in with a picnic of salmon or pizza and oh, don’t wait! Matt only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases, so this wine’s going to fly!
Angels like you make winemakers light on their feet so they can try new things - like putting wine in cans! And Matt's Rosé is a winner straight-out-the-gate...
Matt harvested cool-climate Clarksburg Syrah – the same vineyard he used to earn 90+ scores at Wine Enthusiast – to make you a vivacious Rosé bursting with fruity flavors like juicy strawberries, cherries and an oh-so-crisp finish.
What makes it that much better? You get the same amount of wine as a 750ml bottle, in two 375ml cans – making for a stylish and undeniably-delicious Rosé that's just downright fun to sip.