- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This juicy, mouth-filling Syrah gushes with refined dark fruit flavors and a lush, rich smoothness.
- With your funding, Katie hand-harvested Syrah from dry-farmed, 45-year-old vines growing in the small village of Tuchan in the south of France. The organically farmed vines are low yielding, giving the grapes an intense, complex set of flavors.
- Katie makes this easy-sipping red in her winery in a converted train shed – hence the name “La Gare” and the train engine on the label. The low vineyard yields mean only so many bottles exist – take a few home before this Syrah leaves the station!
- This bright, delicate Pinot is a Matt Parish specialty, bounding with lush, ripe berry and cherry flavors woven together with a round, sultry smoothness that makes it almost impossible to put down.
- Your funding helped Matt source hand-harvested grapes from prime patches of Pinot up and down the length of Anderson Valley. The grapes were harvested early in the morning to keep them cool and full of juicy flavor, then gently fermented and aged in French oak for a full 10 months, giving the wine a downright decadent sheen and graceful smoothness.
- You may know Matt as the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try his Pinot! This sleek, sumptuous red is sure to be a new classic from just north of Wine Country – grab a bottle and be one of the first to try it!
- This sleek, satin-smooth Pinot comes with “all the bells and whistles," Daryl says. It’s round, rich and supple, and positively dripping with delectable dark fruit flavors and an unmatched elegance that’s as dreamy as it is delectable.
- Your 8-time Winemaker of the Year pulled out all the stops to make this the year’s most dazzling Pinot – starting with the best fruit from a top vineyard in Sonoma’s most prized Pinot region, Daryl even gave this red a bit of aging in French oak for an extra sheen of luxurious satin-smoothness.
- Grapes this exclusive are incredibly hard to come by, even for a winemaker as famous as Daryl. At the end of the day, he ended up with less than 1,000 cases to share with Angels. Now’s the time to take home a bottle (or several) – there’s no telling how long it will last!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Scott’s decadent, barrel-aged Napa Cab is the epitome of the high-powered reds he makes exclusively for Angels. It’s drenched in intensely rich, elegant dark fruit flavors, with a soulful smoothness and backbone of toasty oak from lavish barrel aging.
- Your funding gave Scott special access to high-end Cabernet grapes from Oakville, one of Napa’s ritziest, most exclusive regions – in return, he’s bringing you this coveted Cab for less than half of what it would cost anywhere else!
- This first-class Cab is as rare as it is revered. Scott’s last vintage of this Oakville treasure took home back-to-back Gold medals from prestigious wine competitions. Now he’s finally bringing it back, but only has 1,200 cases to go around. This is one top-shelf red you don’t want to sleep on!
- This rare, barrel-aged Reserve Cabernet is the work of a Napa icon and loaded with the classic power of the valley’s most decadent Cabs. It's luxuriously rich, complex and popping with tart black cherries and toasty oak spices, all wrapped up in a satin-smooth finish.
- For helping Ken score some of the finest grapes from the heart of historic Rutherford – home to some of the most expensive wines in the valley – you get this classic Napa Cab for a song!
- Ken’s a “founding father” of big, bold Napa reds with decades of winemaking experience in the valley and more 90 point scores from Robert Parker than he can count. But his proudest moments? Making wines like this champion Cab just for you!
- What do you get when you cross some of California’s most decadent, dreamy Grenache with a splash of plush, powerful Petite Sirah? If you’re the ingenious McKahn winemaking family, you get this rich, lavish red, drenched in cherry and raspberry flavors, with a dash of spice and indulgent depth for days.
- McKahn Family Cellars is a young winery that’s been striving to bring the boldest, most breathtaking wines like this red blend straight from the Sierra Foothills to as many wine drinkers as possible. But with COVID-19 forcing the family to close their tasting room, that dream seemed to be slipping away…
- ...until you came along and offered the McKahns a chance to introduce the entire Angel community to this stellar red blend! Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself to a wine that’s truly one-of-a-kind – you’ve earned it and then some!
- If you love a good, classic Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stony river soil makes the vines work twice as hard, which gives Antonio grapes with intense depth of flavor and complexity.
- Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!