WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jen’s light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and tangy lemon, all wrapped up in a gloriously refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- “My Rebel Sauvignon Blanc is all about the freshness,” Jen says. For this white’s zippiness and depth, she blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast, first to your Queen of first-rate Aussie wines – and then to yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This Australian Young Winemaker of the Year returns again with a gorgeous plum-colored Cab that’s full of blackberries, raspberries, a touch of licorice and a long, toasty finish.
The heavier rainfall in Northeast and Central Victoria made for an exceptionally amazing batch of grapes for this vintage – plump and rich, they add endless layers of rich depth to a crowd-favorite red.
From the careful fruit handling to her meticulous production process, there’s a reason why Jen’s Cab Sauv dwindles down to a big fat goose egg each year. And with the ideal growing conditions that played out for this vintage, you’ll want to snatch up a bottle quick.
- This Cab is a wild, wonderful wallop of intense dark fruit flavors, backed by a warm touch of oaky spice and flush with an oh-so-rich, full texture.
- With your help, Sam sourced this top-notch Cab straight from the heart of Central Victoria in southern Australia, where the fruit was carefully picked at night to preserve every ounce of flavor and the wine meticulously aged in tanks with oak staves for an extra elegant oomph!
- Sip this Down Under wonder the same day it hits your doorstep or, Sam suggests, buy a case and put a few bottles aside to see how gracefully the flavors deepen and evolve over the years.
- This first-rate Aussie Chard is layered with fresh fruit flavors like juicy peach and apple, plus a touch of oaky spice and a rich, creamy mouthfeel that carries on through a long, luxurious finish.
- When a hail storm smashed through the vineyard and ripped the vines to shreds, Sam jumped in and picked this primo Chardonnay to help the grower before the fruit went to waste. “I'm really pleased with the wine,” Sam says, “and take extra pride in what our team did to get as much fruit in as possible.”
- Thanks to you, Sam never had to hesitate when this grower was in need – and you get a world-class Chardonnay with a huge savings to boot. When you fund one-of-a-kind winemakers like Sam, everyone wins!
- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an instense kick of rich oak. YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley - where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
- Finally! Jen’s show-stopping red returns! This is ripe, rich, fruity perfection from your Queen of the Down Under – and yours for an absolute song!
- Shiraz is Australia’s signature varietal and just so happens to be Jen’s all-time favorite grape. Thanks to you, she was able to work with a handful of picture-perfect vineyards across her home turf of Victoria in Southern Australia to bring you a Shiraz that shows off everything great about Down Under reds – and then some!
- 10 months of oak aging gave this Shiraz its unforgettably smooth texture and refined it to absolute perfection – just make sure you give it an hour or two to breathe before that first glorious sip.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Sam’s exquisite Australian white is lush, ripe and dripping with fruity flavors of peach and apricot, plus a delicate touch of honey and orange blossom. This rich, silky smooth Viognier is helping give Australian white wines the world-class reputation they deserve.
- Your funding helps Sam source high-end grapes from a famous estate where the growers keep yields low, giving the fruit its big, bold, concentrated flavors. “I'm actually gobsmacked that we get access to this terrific fruit!” Sam says.
- Sam suggests enjoying this wine on the younger side, but if you’re feeling adventurous, lay a few bottles down and open them over the next year or two and see how the flavors develop over time.
- This trademark Australian red is vibrant and lively – just like Australia's Young Winemaker of the Year herself.
- Jen says: "2018 was a cracking red vintage here in Australia, with the reds having great fullness and depth, but lovely fruit definition and freshness. All this combined with a bit of the rocking redheaded flair makes it a must for Angels!!"
- I know Jen's a vegan but I can't help stick this beautiful wine next to a perfectly char-grilled steak. MMMmmm!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Powerful, ripe flavors of blackberry and plum pulse over traces of toasty oak in this delectable red blend from Jen, with a luxuriously long finish to hold you over until the next sip.
Jen was inspired to make you this big red by the classic Australian blend of Cabernet Sauvignon with Shiraz (aka Syrah). So she blended together some quality Cab and Shiraz from some premium regions in Victoria, down in south-eastern Australia. As Jen puts it, “It’s a match made in...Australia!”
Pop this red open, get the grill out and get cooking! Jen enjoys this with some slow-cooked ox tail and a red wine stew, or she suggests smoking a barbecue brisket while you let this big blend breathe for a few hours after opening it. Cheers!