- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, a light touch of oaky spice and delicately layered with a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Made with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet, then blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere.
- Your Chilean expert prefers a hands-off approach to his winemaking, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you won’t be able to get enough of.
- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, delicately layered with a light touch of oaky spice and all wrapped up in a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Starting with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet and blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere for a refined red that's simply unforgettable.
- Your expert Chilean winemaker prefers a hands-off approach, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you just won’t be able to get enough of.
Intensely fruity, bright and popping with tastes of ripe blackberry and cherry, this red blend from the heart of Chile is a juicy, fresh and velvety-smooth sensation.
Straight from Irene’s very own vineyard in Chile’s Central Valley, this red began with her home’s Mediterranean climate and volcanic soils – the ideal mix for growing lush, plump grapes that she can turn into fabulously fruity red wines.
This field blend perfectly ties together all the grapes in Irene’s picturesque vineyard: Cabernet Sauvignon for a full, rich structure, Syrah and Petit Verdot for the fruity freshness and a little bit of Carignan for an extra bright bounce of juiciness and lively color.
- Harvested from her Andean Piedmont estate, Irene's Petit Verdot is prime time – luxurious, inky, full of dark, juicy cherries, richness and depth. This grape is typically used to beef up other wines, but thanks to Angel funding...
- ...Irene can introduce this intense red to the world! "Very few Petit Verdots are bottled as single-variety reds," she says. "This was an opportunity of a lifetime. Now it's yours to taste!"
- An underground red like this is a conversation starter. You'll want a few bottles on hand! But hurry – under 600 cases made.
- Your soft, yet complex Cabernet is back! It's packed with layers of juicy fruits and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, expect to see a pricetag of $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you're a smart cookie and support Jean Pascal directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age. Grab a bottle to enjoy in the moment and tuck away another for a delightful surprise later down the line!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Packed with juicy peach and pineapple flavors, Coni’s refreshingly crisp Sauv is light, and zippy, making it your perfect sunny-day sipper.
- Your winemaker harvested grapes from Chile’s Aconcagua Valley, where the cooler air is perfect for slowing down the ripening of the grapes – locking in juicy, crisp flavor.
- Stick your hand in a bag of chips, scoop up some zesty ceviche and sip a chilled glass of this white... you’ve got yourself a slice of heaven for under $10.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your Reserve Cab is overflowing with bold, power-packed flavors like plummy red fruits, brambly wildberries, rich dark chocolate - and silky-soft textures, thanks to 1 year in oak barrels.
- Coni harvested grapes from the Maule Valley, a region nestled against the Andes - where sun-soaked days and chilly nights let grapes develop juicy, robust flavor.
- This red begs for a sizzling steak. Let it open up and breathe while you pull together a marinade - then give yourself a nice, well-earned pour by the time you start to grill. You're an instant pro.
- Sublimely silky, with rich, dark ripe fruit and an incredible enduring finish....mmmm. You can taste all the extra loving care that makes this red so downright delicious.
- Your funding supported Irene's dream to make a single-vineyard ultra-premium Carmenere – using handpicked grapes from Peumo, a small village in Chile's Cachapoal Valley.
- Pair this champion red from Chile with soul-warming Chili con Carne. It's a fated match, especially when served with a warm wedge of buttered cornbread.
- Bursting with juicy red berries, plump dark fruit and a dash of spice, this Syrah blend is smooth and dangerously drinkable. Crack it open any day of the week to enjoy some easy elegance!
- Trained in Bordeaux, JP Lacaze certainly knows how to finesse a red blend. With your funding, he hand-selected the fruit for this wine and made a truly unique Chilean red just for you.
- ...and this wine gets even better with a hearty winter meal – like rich beef stew. JP loves reminiscing about his time in France with a glass and a warm bowl of Ratatouille!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Irene used grapes grown on her own estate for this special Reserve Cab made just for Angels. Taste your way through ripe raspberry and tangy cherry wrapped up in spice and vanilla for a rich red you won’t want to miss!
Irene’s estate sits in central Chile’s Curico Valley, where the Mediterranean climate makes for ideal Cabernet Sauvignon growing conditions, bringing out all of the grapes’ best flavors.
Irene says to take your time and let this wine breathe a bit before sitting down for a laid-back meal of thick, juicy steak or sweet, savory barbecue. Make your next meal a tasting tour of Chilean wine country!