Coni’s Sauv Blanc is light and zippy, with ripe tropical fruit and juicy citrus notes that make for a refreshing sunny-day sipper.
Your winemaker harvested grapes from Chile’s Aconcagua Valley, where the cooler air is perfect for slowing down the ripening of the grapes – locking in juicy, crisp flavor.
Stick your hand in a bag of chips, scoop up some zesty ceviche and sip a chilled glass of this white... you’ve got yourself a slice of heaven for under $10.
- Soft and complex Cabernet, full of layers of fruit flavor and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, you'll be paying over $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you were a smart cookie and supported him directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age.
- Intense and versatile Chardonnay, full of bright tropical flavors like bananas... even papaya. Really!
- With Angel funding, Irene hand-harvests from vineyards in Curico Valley, on the steep slopes of the Andes foothills - the cold mountain air keeps her Chardonnay crisp and perfectly ripe.
- This is a bombshell Chardonnay from a winemaking icon – for less than $10, all because you made it possible. Dive in!
- A zippy little number perfect for porchside sipping. The vineyards are in the coolest part of the Aconcagua Valley so the grapes ripen slowly and preserve a hint of exotic tropical fruit.
- Hand-harvested in the wee hours of the morning and brought to the nearby winery, they are pressed off instantly so the wine is fresh and crisp.
- This is a ridiculous value for such a quality white wine. Stash it in a bucket of ice, sip nice and cold, and forget alllll about your worries.
- Irene makes each bottle of her ultra-premium Carmenere with handpicked grapes from Peumo, a small village in Chile's Cachapoal Valley.
- You fund a signature Chilean Carmenere: Sublimely silky, with rich, dark ripe fruit and an incredible enduring finish. You can taste all the extra loving care that makes this wine so downright delicious.
- Pair this champion red from Chile with soul-warming Chili con Carne. It's a fated match, especially when you add in a wedge of buttery, crumbly cornbread.
- Chile has a way with Cabernet, and this deep and structured Lacaze red is proof. Harvested from 30-year-old vineyards, it's full of bright berries and exotic spices.
- This is JP's special Reserve blend - made from grapes surrounding the Andes Mountains that benefits from whips of Pacific Ocean breezes from time to time.
- This incredibly seductive Cab is an unstoppable Angel favorite - and it's yours for an unreal price, because YOU made it happen.
Coni gave this Pinot a New World-spin that you have to taste to believe. Rich and earthy with the perfect dose of strawberry fruit, it finishes soft and creamy, with a tummy-warming spice that makes it dangerously drinkable.
With support from our Angels, Coni was able to use first-rate grapes grown in the rolling hills of Chile’s Itata Valley – a cool climate giving this Pinot a seriously unique, vibrant and unmatched flavor.
This is the juicy red you’ve been craving – perfect on its own, and excellent with flavorful dishes, like roasted duck or empanadas.
- Jean Pascal had access to Chile's finest vineyards and a state of the art winery– he just needed the money and time to make the top-of-the-line, silky red he dreamed about.
- His day job is making the critically acclaimed Domus Aurea ($60/bottle) so he knows how to make a 90 pt. red that's made to last. This is a velvety blend, full of warm berries and spice... and it just keeps getting better with age!
- And thanks to Angel funding, you cut the costs of selling and marketing that wine, so you get it at the stunningly price– it's still a splurge, but worth it!
- Officially, Irene Paiva is one of Chile's most reputable female winemakers – she's also YOUR Angel-funded rockstar. She's famous for working magic on a number of best selling Chilean wines such as Caliterra, San Pedro and Sena, and now she works exclusively for you.
- Your funding gave Irene the chance to harvest Cab from Chile's Central Valley - it's a Mediterranean climate that lets grapes like Cab ripen perfectly, low 'n' slow.
- Irene’s got a special touch and it shows with this decadent red. This is perfect if you're looking for a BIG, juicy wine that’s great for all kinds of meals.