- Intense, luxurious and complex blend from the most exclusive Right Bank vineyards in Bordeaux – this is what billionaires would drink (if they could get it).
- This incredibly fine Cru is just for you – an elegant Saint Emilion Grand Cru from a stunning Bordeaux vineyard was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and thanks to YOUR funding, your 100-pt winemaker was able to act fast, make a deal – and snatch up every last drop...
- Jonathan's made you an incredibly famous wine - for a truly rare price. Take hold of a bottle before they sell out forever!
Ben’s Minervois Plus is that perfectly-polished red you want to have on hand at all times – with flickers of cherry and red fruit flavors followed by a smooth, round finish.
Harvested from the hills of Black Mountain in France’s Minervois region, Ben fermented your Reserve in concrete tanks to lock in flavor – then barrel-aged your red for an oh-so-smooth finish.
Open this red and let it breathe 1-2 hours before preparing a hearty dinner, like beef bourguignon or minestrone with some crusty bread. Mon Dieu!
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels!
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week!
- A rich Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache and drop of Mourvedre – that's what makes it a classic French red! It's juicy and fun, like catching blackberries on your tongue.
- With your support, Ben harvested old vine grapes along the ridges of Roussillon – halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's top-shelf fruit. Anyone else in the world would pay double!
- To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking – give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.
- Your seductive Bordeaux blend from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
- Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every drop is full of drool-worthy flavors like black cherries and rich dark chocolate. 2016's harvest was "ideal" according to your winemaker - it's his favorite vintage since 2010!
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $18 a bottle.
- This gloriously refreshing French blush carries all the subtle, delicate flavors the region does best.
- Ben’s eye-popping Provencial Rosé is made from Grenache, a soft, medium-bodied grape that gives this summery wine a squeeze of fruity flavors like strawberry and melon.
- When you’re not sure what to open, this ALWAYS does the trick. Sit out in the evening sun with a large chilled glass of Ben’s Rosé and a Mediterranean salad flecked with roasted red peppers and fresh crumbly feta.
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- You find one fine, French wine. Elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious – the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, Patrice's fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This is a 2018 International Wine Challenge award-winning wine! And rightfully so...
Only a third-generation French winemaker could make such a crisp, creamy Sauvignon Blanc like this. The light and juicy fruit flavors and soft, fragrant aromas will have you smitten.
Patrice is a well-connected winemaker who loves making elegant, refreshing whites like this your everyday drink – and for a stunning price, thanks to Angel funding.
Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and drift away on a cloud...