- Intense, luxurious and complex blend from the most exclusive Right Bank vineyards in Bordeaux – this is what billionaires would drink (if they could get it).
- This incredibly fine Cru is just for you – an elegant Saint Emilion Grand Cru from a stunning Bordeaux vineyard was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and thanks to YOUR funding, your 100-pt winemaker was able to act fast, make a deal – and snatch up every last drop...
- Jonathan's made you an incredibly famous wine - for a truly rare price. Take hold of a bottle before they sell out forever!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels made the most impeccable sparkling Rosé possible - Cremant de Limoux – for 40% less. If that isn't triomphe... what is?!
- You sent Francoise – a Limoux expert – to make a fresh pink sparkler from four different grapes, including rare Mauzac - which gives this luminous bubbly its juicy fruit flavors. It's just so elegant!
- And Limoux is the perfect alternative to a Champagne. "You pay less for better quality," Francoise says with a smirk. We're ok with this French rivalry – especially at $14.99!
- Katie made you a silky blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah – all harvested from rare vines (at least a century old!) in the tiny French village of Tuchan. This is really something special!
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. Angels helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- This is an iconic wine in the making from an incredible winemaker YOU supported first. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it's never around for long.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's like you uncovered a hidden trove of diamonds. Cremant de Limoux is an incredible treasure – creamy, classic, dancing with tiny bubbles... and delightfully over the top.
- Did you know Limoux is an ancient wine region... older than Champagne?! Yep, this village in the south of France has made bubblies since the 16th century. And they have it perfected – they just don't boast about it as much...
- ...and that's the reason a sparkling wine with this kind of incredible caliber is yours for $14.99. Sounds like news to keep to yourself – unless you've already bought 6.
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels!
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week!
- A rich Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache and drop of Mourvedre – that's what makes it a classic French red! It's juicy and fun, like catching blackberries on your tongue.
- With your support, Ben harvested old vine grapes along the ridges of Roussillon – halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's top-shelf fruit. Anyone else in the world would pay double!
- To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking – give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's really outdone himself with this organically-grown red, packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits and a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab some slow-roasted pork (make sure the crackling is nice and crispy), a bit of rich mashed potatoes, and several bottles of this.
Ben’s Minervois Plus is that perfectly-polished red you want to have on hand at all times – with flickers of cherry and red fruit flavors followed by a smooth, round finish.
Harvested from the hills of Black Mountain in France’s Minervois region, Ben fermented your Reserve in concrete tanks to lock in flavor – then barrel-aged your red for an oh-so-smooth finish.
Open this red and let it breathe 1-2 hours before preparing a hearty dinner, like beef bourguignon or minestrone with some crusty bread. Mon Dieu!
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This is a 2018 International Wine Challenge award-winning wine! And rightfully so...
Refreshing, radiant, pure luxury… Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne. If you could only drink one bottle of sparkling, you’re gonna want to pop open this authentic French bubbly. Stat.
JP's the brilliant mind behind powerhouses like Ruinart and Mumm – he knows that minimal fruit handling and pristine production technique is key to making really expensive French Champagne.
A classic, top-shelf vintage Champagne like this gives famous labels a run for their money! Thanks to Angel funding, it’s less than $40...now THAT’S worth a toast!