WE'RE NOT SURE
- You have a new favorite wine – you just don’t know it yet. This beautifully-balanced white is glimmering with crisp flavors like apple, pear, and a touch of melon. Between the delicate texture and refreshing finish, white wine doesn’t get better than this!
- Pinot Blanc’s still a bit of an undiscovered gem here in the States, but it’s super popular in the Pfalz region of Germany (Gerd’s home – and the area that’s responsible for growing this majestic grape) – so you’re getting this rare and luxurious white for an insane deal.
- Pour a lightly-chilled glass of this delightful white with fresh grilled fish and veggies. Instant bliss.
- Thanks to Angel support, Gerd masterfully took one of Germany's greatest red grapes and brought it to a whole new level of elegance. Lush, vibrant and packed with fresh, mouthwatering berry flavors, plus a subtle touch of spice, this is cool-climate Pinot Noirs at its most impeccable.
- Gerd’s home region of Pfalz is picture perfect for growing pristine Pinot, with its terraced vineyards and long ripening season. Using carefully hand-picked grapes, Gerd coaxed out layer after layer of irresistible flavor as only he can, then topped it off by giving this red delight a full year of barrel aging.
- Your funding helped Gerd pack every possible nuance of delicate fruit into this Pinot – all he asks is that you give it a moment to breathe after opening so that every inch of this red’s flavors can shine through. Trust him, you’ll notice the difference.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
- If you like the super-clean fruit of a New World Pinot and the rustic charm of an Old World one, then this Stepp red has your name on it.
- German Pinot is enchanting in the hands of the right winemaker. Full of vibrant red berries with a silky texture and a really refreshing, vibrant finish, it tastes like these grapes were plucked right out of a fairytale.
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd is finally breaking out on his own and making a name for himself. So make sure you grab a bottle and tell him what a wise choice he made!