WE'RE NOT SURE
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes from loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A dreamy Sauvignon Blanc full of bright, crisp fruit – the kind of white you want to pull out everytime the sun breaks through the clouds.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- This SB just wants to dance with fresh shellfish. Pan fry some scallops in a little butter and watch the two tango!