- Luis’s red Montaria is one of your most popular and highest-rated wines ever – now it comes in white! Bursting with bright, tingly citrus and tropical flavors, like back-to-back bites of orange, pineapple and even some juicy peach that mingle perfectly with a long, long finish.
- Luis concocted this genius Montaria White with Fernão Pires and Arinto, two of Portugal’s most top-notch white grapes, straight from Lisbon, the country’s famed capital region.
- With over 100,000 Angels on his side, Luis can go from making surefire favorites like his red Montaria and dare to make you something completely fresh and new. One or two sips of his premiere Montaria White and you’ll have a new Portuguese favorite!
- Angels love rich, bold red Montaria. The exclusive Reserva Capital is Montaria leveled up - full, lush and totally tantalizing. Luis – dare we say – made Portuguese perfection!
- Portugal is producing some of the best value top-shelf reds out there right now, and this little beauty shows off high-class fruit from his own vineyards in Portugal's capital region, where the crème de la crème of the country's grapes are grown.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva Capital that really take advantage of Portugal's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
- Don’t sweat it if you can’t pronounce the grape trio of Rabigato, Gouveio and Viosinho – the only word you need is ‘Yum!’
- Those are some pretty exotic grapes, and they give this wine a whole mix of tropical flavors like pear and passionfruit, with even a hint of lemon bouncing around in the background. One more time – Yum!
- In Portugal’s Douro Valley, established vines produce way fewer grapes than in most other wine regions (that’s what makes for ultra-concentrated flavors!) – meaning whites like this often sell out before you know it. Get yours early or risk waiting until the next vintage...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber-colored Port that will delight everyone.
- A special thank you to my Archangels who have been tireless helping me to spread the word about my wines. Without them I'm sure this Port wouldn't be here.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. It develops a nutty character due to the aging for five years in oak. This is a classic Port with plenty of complexity and elegance.
Oscar, your Angel-funded winemaker
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luis blended several local varietals from the warm, coastal vineyards of Estremadura to bring you this red blend from Portugal. But it's the mindblowing richness of black cherries and chocolate that really stands out.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of one of our favorite winemakers Luis is no exception.
- Over 44,000 Angels say this red is their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This elegant dessert red is full of indulgent flavors - like jammy berries, red cherries, a touch of spice... and that lingering bit of caramel that Port does best.
Claudia and Oscar let this red spend eighteen months on oak before aging in bottle to capture all the rich, decadent flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port a must-have for creamy cheeses or a slice of chocolate cake.
There will be plenty of moments during the next few months for you to treat yourself with something special... and this 5 year lovingly-aged Port is it!
- Claudia and Oscar made you an incredibly smooth red from grapes grown on their estate in the breathtaking Douro Valley – loaded with juicy red cherries, dark fruits and warm, toasty spices.
- Your winemakers chose fruit from three different vineyards for this blend – where the rolling hills, varying altitudes and ancient river soils add layers of luscious, concentrated flavor to your red.
- This is an incredible small-production wine that you won't want to miss! Sip this scrumptious red with savory dishes like rack of lamb to magnify all of the scrumptious layers of flavor.
Big and bursting with ripe red fruit that unfolds with a round, full texture and lingers on a smooth, silky, oh-so-satisfying finish.
Luis is your go-to expert when it comes to the Alentejo region in southern Portugal – he’s made one Angel-favorite wine after another, with no end in sight!
Luis masterfully blended three grapes for this heavenly red: Trincadeira, Aragonez and Alicante Boushet. They’re tongue-twisters to pronounce, but they make up for it with loads of lip-smacking flavor!