- Swirl a glass of this luscious red from Luis and be delighted by a bounty of ripe, bold red berry flavors wrapped up in seriously silky smoothness.
- With your help, Luis took a trio of Portuguese red varieties – Trincadeira, Aragonez and Alicante Boushet – and blended them with his signature finesse to bring you a red that shows off all three to their fullest and fruitiest.
- For exquisite Portuguese reds like this, Luis is one expert winemaker you definitely want to know – one sip of this lively red and you’ll see why!
- Flashes of tropical fruit flavor and a tingly, tangy touch of citrus strike the perfect balance with this fruity white wine’s luscious, crisp smoothness to bring you an easy-sipping Portuguese sensation.
- Backed by Angel funding, Luis tracked down some of Portugal's most famous white grape varieties – Fernão Pires and Arinto – growing in ideal conditions near the country’s capital region of Lisbon. With his special touch, Luis brought out the best of these varieties in one oh-so-sippable wine.
- “This wine expresses the full potential of two of the most important Portuguese grape varieties,” Luis says. Pair a chilled glass with a helping of seared scallops drizzled in butter and see what it’s all about!
- This red blend from Luis is dripping with juicy, delectable red fruit flavors, from ripe cherry to lush, brambly raspberry, plus a silky smoothness that makes for elegant and oh-so-easy sipping.
- Luis gratefully accepted Angel funding and set off for Portugal’s historic Lisbon region. He came back with a downright decadent blend of Aragonez and Alicante Bouschet, sourced from top-tier Lisbon vineyards and overflowing with layer after layer of luscious flavor, all thanks to you!
- Aragonez is just one of about seven names the Portuguese have for Tempranillo -- but a grape with this much mouthwatering flavor by any other name would still taste as heavenly, especially blended with the perfect amount of dreamy Alicante Bouschet. Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself!
- This decadent, powerful red bursts with luscious dark fruit flavors so sultry and satisfying they put the ‘ahhh’ in Petite Sirah.
- Thanks to your funding, Luis got his hands on prestigious Petite Sirah growing in Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and, with his signature finesse, guided their flavors into this lush, lip-smacking red that you won't want to put down.
- Pair this deep, dark and utterly delectable red with a classic meaty Mediterranean dish like Moroccan lamb or short ribs and you’re all set!
- This juicy Portuguese red is as luscious and smooth as they come, overflowing with rich red fruit flavors and elegant smoothness for days.
- With Angel funding, Luis sourced high-end Syrah straight from Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and blended it with the country’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, for absolute flavor perfection.
- Luis says this mouthwatering Portuguese sipper pairs with barbecue like no other. Fire up the grill, put out some glasses on the patio and you’ve got the perfect afternoon setup.
- This rich, decadent Xisto is dripping with juicy fruit flavors like ripe dark cherry and plump blackberry all backed by a lush, mouth-filling smoothness that's endlessly satisfying.
- “Xisto” means “shale” in Portuguese, making this wine a savory shoutout to the Douro Valley’s soils and the pair of vineyards where the Quevedos sourced these pristine grapes. The shale soil reduces the yields per vine, which gives your winemakers more concentrated grapes with deeper layers of flavor.
- Because the Quevedos own most of the vineyards they source from, they’re able to handpick the grapes for wines like this lush red, make the wine in their own winery and bring it to Angels for a fraction of normal Douro prices.