- Single-vineyard, velvety Napa Merlot – popping with lively berries and spice and smooth richness, thanks to some snazzy French oak aging. If that's not a classy red wine, what is?!
- With your support, Matt accessed a special estate property along Atlas Peak – a famous Napa sub-appellation with high elevation and hard granite soil. That makes the vines grow sturdy, tiny grapes that produce super concentrated flavors and give your wine great depth!
- Napa Valley Merlot from this vineyard is usually $50-70+ per bottle - but you've got the inside track. Make this red a special gift to yourself. You've earned it!
- Rich, velvety Cab that sizzles with flavor. Smooth black fruit gives this wine a ton of power and a velvety finish. Don't Paso it up!
- Angels gave Matt the chance to work from two premium vineyard sites in cooler growing regions in Paso Robles - one from the Eastside, one from the Westside. The warm days and cooler nights let the grapes ripen slowly and more evenly, giving the wine more depth and complexity.
- This is a gorgeous, lush and classic Cabernet – the perfect combination of SoCal sunshine, unique soils, and Matt's unabashed passion for the region.
- This is a decadent white, loaded with luxurious creamy fruit grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant wines!
- ...and Matt harvested just enough for 1250 cases (that's teeny!) Your wine is precious – and he treated it like gold, barrel-fermenting every drop in a mix of new and neutral French Oak barrels (that's how you get flavors like vanilla and cream inside the glass!)
- Matt sells wine from this VERY same vineyard block under a different label for $45/bottle. You're getting an incredible insider deal because you fund him directly – this $16.99 price is for your eyes only.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This succulent white gives you a boat-load of tropical fruit flavors like mango and papaya, but with its Napa upbringing, it’s also the kind of wine you can take home to meet the parents too.
- Certified organic fruit from Napa is not easy to get your hands on, but Matt got access to organic Semillon (from a Yountville vineyard, first planted in 1837!)– combined with special Sauvignon Blanc from the valley, and the results are outstanding.
- This one’s got summer written all over it. Grab a chilled bottle of this Semillon Sauv and an order of fish tacos for the win!
- Like taking a bite out of cool watermelon on a hot day, this wine is made for relaxing and recharging, with its bubbles keeping things buzzy and light while you sink deeper into your hammock.
- With your funding, Matt returned to the cool-climate California Syrah vineyard he used to earn 90+ scores at Wine Enthusiast to get the finest flavors possible. He let the grapes hang longer before harvest, giving your sparkling full, ripe layers.
- Ready to drink now chilled, but not cold, Matt says. Make sure you pack some in with a picnic of salmon or pizza and oh, don’t wait! Matt only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases, so this wine’s going to fly!
After making you a smash-hit Rosé in a can, this 90+ rated Wine Enthusiast winemaker is back with another canned treat – a crisp California white!
This blend of Chenin Blanc and Viognier is eye-poppingly bright and refreshing – the perfect wine to sip on the porch, drink by the pool or enjoy in the sun.
Each can is 375ml – so this 2 pack equals one traditional 750ml bottle of wine! Grab a few packs while you "can" – this is the perfect summertime white, guaranteed to disappear fast.
Angels like you make winemakers light on their feet so they can try new things - like putting wine in cans! And Matt's Rosé is a winner straight-out-the-gate...
Matt harvested cool-climate Clarksburg Syrah – the same vineyard he used to earn 90+ scores at Wine Enthusiast – to make you a vivacious Rosé bursting with fruity flavors like juicy strawberries, cherries and an oh-so-crisp finish.
What makes it that much better? You get the same amount of wine as a 750ml bottle, in two 375ml cans – making for a stylish and undeniably-delicious Rosé that's just downright fun to sip.