- Like a cushy oversized armchair, this Pinot wraps you up in velvety, expansive fruit flavors. Get cozy and dive in!
- And it's crafted from the Brothers' vineyards in Santa Maria - a secret nook of Santa Barbara wine country. Blankets of fog and ocean mist keep their grapes hydrated and happy all year round. They hang on the vine a bit longer, too, which makes this Pinot perfectly elegant and ripe.
- It's just like the extravagant Santa Barbara reds you'll see in stores for $20, $30, even $40 a pop. As thanks for making it happen, Angels get it for under $15! You smart investors, you.
- Bright, crisp and lively, with citrusy zings and lush, ripe pear and white peach flavors, Nicholas and Marshall’s thirst-quenching Chardonnay is everything you want in a world-class white wine and more!
- The Miller brothers scouted out the very best Chardonnay they could get their hands on, mainly from the picturesque Paso Robles Highlands, where warm days and cool evenings give Chardonnay the ideal setting to thrive in.
- Thanks to your funding, these famous brothers are able to craft unbelievably delectable whites like this Chardonnay and share them with Angels everywhere for a mere $9.99. It doesn't get much better than that!
- Deep, dark fruit and a delectable touch of toasty oak mingle perfectly in this powerhouse red blend from one of the most famous vineyards in all of California.
- This masterful Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc shows off the very best fruit from the storied French Camp Vineyard, where conditions are ideal for limitless ripeness and complexity.
- Brothers Nicholas and Marshall are the 5th generation of their family to tend the world-famous French Camp Vineyard, but with Angel funding, they’re the very first in their family to make their own wine from it. Now it's exclusively yours to enjoy!