- This lush, lively red is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark grapes, made in classic Scott style — the plump, ripe red fruit flavors shimmer with an extra touch of power and savory spice from barrel aging.
- With your support, Scott got his expert pick from high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Pinot-growing paradise of Sonoma wine country. He carefully blended each block together before aging it for 9 months in French Oak to bring you soft, silky perfection.
- This Pinot was made to be passed around and enjoyed over a feast with friends. That is, if you can bear to share it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is the Cab you'll drink every day of the week.
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll LOVE.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
This wonderfully smooth and creamy new sipper from your champion of Sonoma Chard is downright delectable, pulsing with lush fruit, a dash of warm, oaky spice that refreshes and warms the soul all at once.
Scott has the inside scoop to get him into Petaluma Gap, the newest hot-ticket corner of Sonoma wine country – where fog-shrouded mornings help the grapes ripen slow and steady to bring you Chardonnay so fresh and flavorful, this little subregion needed its very own name to set it apart.
This Chardonnay is one for the (history) books! It’s not every day you get to taste one of the first wines from a totally new region. People could still be drinking Petaluma Gap wines 100 years from now, but you’ll go down as one of the very first to enjoy it, all because you funded the right winemaker at the right time. I’ll toast to that!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Scott's trademark ‘Chaos’ blend is here again and this year, it's bigger, bolder and juicier than ever, with more extraction and more insanely velvety textures – all thanks to sultry, inky Petite Sirah and spicy Tempranillo.
This perfect storm of brooding black fruit, spicy oak and perfectly-rounded richness is Scott's "Tuesday wine," but we're drinking this wallop of intense blackberry jamminess every day. Kapow!
The prickly warmth of a good pepperoni pizza complements this wild red wine in a completely mesmerizing way. Eat, sip, repeat.