WE'RE NOT SURE
- Light, crisp flavors of tropical fruits and green apple glide along with zingy citrus on a lavish layer of fine, moutfilling bubbles in this decadent North Coast sparkling.
- Your funding gave Penelope the golden ticket to the finest fruit of her choosing, not to mention the creative freedom to go all out on this bubbly’s elegant, refined flavors. For the best deal on top-shelf California sparkling, you’ve come to the right place.
- These well-aged, balanced bubbles are ready to pour on arrival, but feel free to put them away for a celebration too – Penelope says they’ll be perfect either way! Just chill a bottle slightly and you’re good to go!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Millers’ latest is light and oh-so-sippable Chardonnay with tastes of fresh Granny Smith apple and pear, plus flashes of peach that linger on for a long, bright finish.
- Nicholas and Marshall specially fermented and aged your Chardonnay in oak barrels for the classic smoothness of big California Chard, while keeping it deliciously light and easy to sip.
- These brothers are Central Coast experts who’ve spent practically their whole lives meticulously tending world-class grapes from this exclusive region for other wineries. Now they’re finally making their very own wines like this Chardonnay, and it’s all thanks to Angels!
- This vivacious white is perfect in its simplicity – with a satisfying POP of lemony-lime flavor and a cool, vibrant finish, it's almost TOO easy to drink.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Paso Cab is loaded with deep, dark fruit flavors from juicy plum to ripe, luscious blueberry. Richard added an extra touch of delicate smoothness to balance out the bold fruit here, by aging it in expensive French oak barrels.
- Thanks to Angels, Richard got to return to the revered Giacone Vineyard, tucked away in a little corner of Paso Robles where the conditions are picture-perfect for growing mind-blowing Cabernet.
- Richard only sources enough fruit to make a small batch of this luxurious red each year and Angels scoop it up in a flash. Grab a bottle and don’t miss out!
- When it comes to downright decadent reds with an extra helping of luxury, Camille’s the winemaker to turn to. This Napa Cab Franc is as bold, breathtaking and balanced as they come, with loads of red fruits playing perfectly into its pure silky smoothness.
- Camille used Angel funding to source from Buhman Ranch, her favorite vineyard in Napa’s famed Carneros region (and one of the valley’s oldest), where stunning Cab Franc grows like a charm.
- Your winemaker spared no expense to make this luscious red the most refined it could be, including a bit of aging in expensive French oak. It’s the kind of Napa red that goes for over $50 a bottle – but for Angels, it’s yours for a $29 savings!
- Craving a sumptuous, powerfully fruity red that’s jam-packed with layer after layer of rich, juicy flavor? You’re in the right place. This Cab’s delectably dark fruit flavors and mouthwatering silky-smoothness are almost too good to be true.
- With Angel funding on her side, Alex got special access to high-end Cabernet tended by an esteemed 5th-generation Napa grower, and expertly blended in just a touch of smooth Merlot from the same vineyard to give this red an extra layer of fruity finesse.
- It’s the kind of classic Napa Cab that wine lovers pay top dollar for – but for supporting Alex, the only thing bigger than the flavors here are your savings. Scoop up a bottle while there’s still some left!
- This juicy, smooth red gushes with ripe red berry flavors of black cherry and deep dark plum that glide into a big, toasty finish.
- Your support gave Sharon first dibs on exquisite, perfectly ripened Pinot Noir harvested from lush Monterey County vineyards, which she masterfully blended to lip-smacking Pinot perfection. Your funding even allowed her to age the wine for 9 months in new French Oak barrels for an extra dash of elegance.
- Thanks to you, Sharon’s Cattoo Pinot is the cat’s meow! Her only ask: for a Pinot this layered and complex, make sure you give it about an hour to breathe before diving in, so you get every decadent nuance of flavor.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intensely rich, fruity red is true to form for the winemaker behind some of the most rowdy and rambunctious Angel-funded reds ever made. This powerhouse Petite Sirah drips with sultry, impossibly smooth flavors of dark fruit and even a touch of savory spice.
- You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – the same vineyards he uses for ROX All Blacks. It's some of the best old vine fruit in the valley!
- Scott made sure this seriously smooth Sonoma red got every top-shelf touch imaginable – French oak barrel aging, too. If you want a taste, act fast – there are only a little over 400 precious cases to be had.
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this 3-time Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"