WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rudy’s single-vineyard Diamond Mountain Cab is the definition of deliciousness, with elegant, intense berry flavors like dark, ripe raspberry and cherry mingling perfectly with light vanilla and an oh-so-smooth texture from several years of barrel aging.
- At just 3 acres, Vineyard 2131 is one of the smallest vineyards in one of Napa’s smallest subregions, where the grapes are packed with hugely concentrated flavors that burst out in the finished wine. There are Napa Cabs – and then there are Diamond Mountain District Cabs!
- Rudy’s been making world-class Cab on Diamond Mountain for more than 30 years, and his 2013 vintage is one for the books! Get yours while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- For decades, Napa Valley has dominated the Cabernet market as one of the world's greatest big, bold and juicy growing regions.
- Matt's an extremely well-connected winemaker in the Napa Valley – he's spent time overseeing winemaking at Beringer, Stags' Leap and others. So he pulled a few strings and got access to some of the most insanely sought-out fruit there is. But there's a catch...
- Past vintages of this red have won multiple medals, including a prestigious Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – you can expect the same level of caliber in your Reserve Cab this time around!
- Rare, barrel-aged Reserve Cabernet grown in the heart of Rutherford – the Napa sub-appellation that grows some of the most expensive Cab on Earth.
- ...and thanks to Ken, it's yours for a song. You'll love everything about this classic Napa red – it's toasty, luxuriously smooth and popping with tart black cherries and rich oak spices, wrapped up in a pillowy-soft finish.
- Ken has more 90 point scores from Robert Parker than he can count, but his proudest moments have been making wine for you. Grab this champion Cab while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rudy took this Napa Cab and cranked it to 11, giving you a deep, dark dive into delectable berry flavors of ripe cherry and cranberry plus a touch of light, smooth vanilla and an elegant softness from two years of oak barrel aging.
- There are Napa Cabs – and then there are Diamond Mountain District Cabs! It’s one of Napa’s smallest, most exclusive subregions, with some of the very best Cabs around.
- Rudy’s been making world-class Cab on Diamond Mountain for more than 30 years, and the 2016 vintage is one of his best ever! But he’s only able to share 250 cases with Angels, so you don’t want to sleep on this one!
- This iconic Alexander Valley Cab is rich, silky and sprinkled with delectable flavors like dark berries and soft, smoky chocolate.
- “This wine is all about family,” Daryl says. The grapes come from the Saini Ranch, Daryl’s son-in-law’s vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. These grapes regularly make it into $40 or $50 bottles, but for Angels, Daryl makes this wine for just half of that.
- Supplies are tight for this classic Cab from Daryl, as a major portion of the grapes were affected by the 2017 Wine Country fires and Daryl decided they weren't up to snuff for this wine. Point is, you definitely don't want to sleep on this one!
- Pulsing with plum and cherry flavors held together by a classic Cab structure, Matt’s tri-county red sips easy with a smooth, silky finish. It’s a limited production, so you’ll want to savor every glass.
- Harvested from three different regions across the Golden State – Napa, Sonoma and El Dorado – this red is a craveable combo of Cali Cab that only Angels’ funding could make possible.
- Let it breathe for about half an hour after pouring and serve up some pasta with meat ragu in the meantime. Matt says this red’s ready to drink upon arrival if you want its fruitier flavors up front – or put it away for a while to bring out some more subtle tastes.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your Cabernet champion made you a decadent Reserve loaded with dark, plummy fruits and chocolatey-smooth textures. It’s no wonder Angels have rated this juicy red 94%+ four years in a row!
- With Angel funding, Matt harvested fruit from the very best blocks of a vineyard in El Dorado County – where rocky, high elevation soils grow rich and flavor-packed grapes.
- When the guy who helped put Napa Cab on the map makes you a luxurious Reserve, it's not going to last long. Stock up on this limited-production red before other Angels beat you to it!
Scott’s radiant red is filled with level after level of flavor explosion – notes of wild berries, brambly spices and mind-blowing textures will knock your socks right off.
This is your top-shelf Cab to share at family functions, whimsical dinner parties or just a plain ol’ Monday evening! Being a bestseller, though, it won’t be around for long...
The last vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – even more reason this bottle might not last!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
When Camille first arrived to California wine country almost 20 years ago, cult Napa Cabs was her calling. And people would get in line to pay $150+ for wines like hers...but you can sip this luxuriously dreamy red for less than a quarter of that price!
Camille gathered grapes from the most exclusive region in Napa, using precise production techniques and first-class French oak aging to amplify the wine’s rich characteristics.
A sophisticated Cab like this deserves to be sipped alongside a rich, slow-cooked meal or a premium cut of steak. Bon appetit!
Last year's vintage stole an impressive Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition... so you definitely don't want to pass this vintage up!