Thousands of Angels are in love with this Malbec – and it’s easy to see (and taste) why! This dark and smooth red from Evangelos will dazzle you with rustic aromas and flavors like wild berries and rich mocha.
California Malbec is pretty rare, because it’s primarily known as a blending grape. But this ravenous red has been on a steady rise...and Evangelos knows where to harvest grapes with the juiciest, most robust flavor for your sultry red.
For the perfect food pairing, Evangelos recommends a glass of your Malbec when chowing down on some lasagna or pulled pork (he suggests giving it a few minutes to breathe and open up so the flavors really sing with the food).
When Tom heard THOUSANDS of you were craving this robust monster red, he got a wicked grin.
He harvested grapes from two premium-quality vineyards in sunny Lodi to bring in the most massive berry flavors – and used top-notch oak barrels to usher in a lasting finish.
Tom made you an incredible Malbec for under $10 because YOU asked for it. You're the reason 160 winemakers have a voice. It's time someone heard yours!
- Irresistible deep dark fruit flavors and a lush, velvety smoothness make this powerful Lake County Malbec an instant classic, all thanks to Angel support and Franc’s world-class expertise.
- Lake County sits right on famous Napa Valley’s doorstep, just a little bit to the north, and it's making a bigger and bigger name for itself as a prime region for growing intensely flavorful reds like this massive Malbec.
- With your funding, Franc’s just the winemaker to prove to the world how mighty and majestic reds from this corner of California Wine Country can be. Take home a bottle today and be able to say you knew Franc when.
- This mighty Malbec is luxuriously lush with refined, dark berry flavors of raspberry, plum and dark cherry that glide into a seriously smooth, sultry finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your funding in her pocket, Sharon sourced primo fruit at the ideal ripeness from Paso Robles vineyards, then blended in just a touch of elegant Merlot and Petite Verdot before aging it for 9 months in French oak barrels for the perfect balance of refined flavor.
- Pour a hefty glass and save room for extra-spicy buffalo burger, loaded up with crumbly blue cheese. Now it's a full-on flavor party!