This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.
- Luis blended several local varietals from the warm, coastal vineyards of Estremadura to bring you this red blend from Portugal. But it's the mindblowing richness of black cherries and chocolate that really stands out.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of one of our favorite winemakers Luis is no exception.
- Over 44,000 Angels say this red is their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!
- This vintage received a Silver medal in the International Wine Challenge 2018!
- My oh my. With endless layers of jammy boysenberries, blueberries, ripe plums, creamy vanilla and milk chocolate, Sharon’s red is elegant and dramatic all in one go. Don’t be surprised if it makes you plop into an armchair, palm over forehead, and squeak out a little sigh.
- With your funding, Sharon snagged premium Central Coast grapes – Paso Robles Zinfandel, rich Merlot, bold Syrah and robust Petite Sirah – all for a killer price.
- This is the perfect dress-up-or-down red. Pair it with anything from smoky BBQ ribs to pan-seared filet to artisan pizza – it won’t disappoint.
- This is a go-to summer red of Zinfandel and Cabernet, full of melt-in-your-mouth fruit and a subtle smoky sweetness from oak.
- Your funding lets David comb the length of California in search of the year's best quality fruit for your buck - this blend is a mix of luscious reds from northern and central CA. Next year, who knows? That's the fun!
- What's a good looking blend like this doing without a towering plate of pasta nearby?! Pair your rustic red with spaghetti and meatballs, topped with cracked pepper and parm.
- There will be plenty of moments during the next months for you to treat yourself with something special... and this 5 year lovingly aged Port is it!
- Oscar says: "I love LBV Port with the rich and buttery sheep cheese produced in the Serra da Estrela Mountain. The dark chocolate my wife buys at a local Chocolataria is also a great pairing."
- Every sip is smooth and enchanting, full of ripe strawberry, raspberry, and a decadent caramel finish Port does best. It's the ultimate holiday treat! Treat yourself now - thank yourself later.
- Juicy, bright and slightly sweet red blend harvested nearby California's Mokelumne River vineyards.
- Jim's expert mix of Zin and Syrah is balanced with generous bright fruit flavors and a nice smooth touch of natural sweetness. This is one delicious sipper that makes every sip more fun to drink than the last.
- Honestly, if you've ever enjoyed Apothic Red, try this wine. It's like its classy grown-up cousin.
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber-colored Port that will delight everyone.
- A special thank you to my Archangels who have been tireless helping me to spread the word about my wines. Without them I'm sure this Port wouldn't be here.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. It develops a nutty character due to the aging for five years in oak. This is a classic Port with plenty of complexity and elegance.
Oscar, your Angel-funded winemaker
- Rich, chocolatey wine with intense berry fruit and an intoxicating aroma. You really feel the blend come through - it's a mix of Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec!
- Jac's brought the style of Bordeaux to the USA in this dangerously powerful, full-bodied red. He blended from both hillside and Valley floor vineyards to capture the real essence of Napa.
- My mouth starts watering at the thought of a huge glass of this dark, brooding wine paired with some grilled shortribs - drenched in enough sauce so they melt-off-the-bone...
- Doce + Forte = Sweet and strong. This is sultry, wickedly full-bodied dessert wine, smooth as a glass of Port.
Ana used traditional Portuguese varietals harvested from a 43-acre vineyard parcel in Jackson Valley to bring you a classic sweet treat terrific value. It's flush with intensely ripe berry flavors and warms your belly with spices like chocolate and cinnamon.
A very limited volume of this special fortified wine exists - so grab 2 while it lasts. It comes in a such a slender, sleek bottle. it'll just make you want to devour more!