- Luis blended several local varietals from the warm, coastal vineyards of Estremadura to bring you this red blend from Portugal. But it's the mindblowing richness of black cherries and chocolate that really stands out.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of one of our favorite winemakers Luis is no exception.
- Over 44,000 Angels say this red is their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!
- This vintage received a Silver medal in the International Wine Challenge 2018!
- Sharon wanted to give this red flavor to remember – so she blended Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Tempranillo, Carignane, Cab Sauv, Shiraz, Primitivo, Zinfandel, Petit Verdot and (deep breath) Pinot Noir inside. That's dedication to the cause!
- Why so many grapes? Each has its own special flavor profile... and when they're expertly blended together? It's a sensation!
- Angel funding gave Sharon the chance to harvest grapes from across California - and combine all of her favorite varietals inside. This deliciousness? All thanks to you.
Wowwweee, this is a soulful red – rich, rustic, and humming with ripe fruit flavor. Why don't we drink Petite Sirah ALL the time?!
...oh, that's right. Because it's so gosh darn hard to find! Luckily for you, D.H. used Angel funding to sniff out this rare California red – and made it yours for $9.99.
This is D.H.'s very first edition of Petite Sirah for Angels, and it's yours for a killer price – so when we say get yours now.... we mean it!
This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.
- This is a go-to summer red of Zinfandel and Cabernet, full of melt-in-your-mouth fruit and a subtle smoky sweetness from oak.
- Your funding lets David comb the length of California in search of the year's best quality fruit for your buck - this blend is a mix of luscious reds from northern and central CA. Next year, who knows? That's the fun!
- What's a good looking blend like this doing without a towering plate of pasta nearby?! Pair your rustic red with spaghetti and meatballs, topped with cracked pepper and parm.
- There will be plenty of moments during the next months for you to treat yourself with something special... and this 5 year lovingly aged Port is it!
- Oscar says: "I love LBV Port with the rich and buttery sheep cheese produced in the Serra da Estrela Mountain. The dark chocolate my wife buys at a local Chocolataria is also a great pairing."
- Every sip is smooth and enchanting, full of ripe strawberry, raspberry, and a decadent caramel finish Port does best. It's the ultimate holiday treat! Treat yourself now - thank yourself later.
- My oh my. With endless layers of jammy boysenberries, blueberries, ripe plums, creamy vanilla and milk chocolate, Sharon’s red is elegant and dramatic all in one go. Don’t be surprised if it makes you plop into an armchair, palm over forehead, and squeak out a little sigh.
- With your funding, Sharon snagged premium Central Coast grapes – Paso Robles Zinfandel, rich Merlot, bold Syrah and robust Petite Sirah – all for a killer price.
- This is the perfect dress-up-or-down red. Pair it with anything from smoky BBQ ribs to pan-seared filet to artisan pizza – it won’t disappoint.