WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
- David's tantalizing top-rated red returns! This easy-drinking Italian-inspired red blend captures the excitement of a day in Rome, David says, and with so many endless layers of fruity finesse all we can say is – bellissimo!
- It was David's dream to make this rare blend of Italian red varietals grown in California. Now he’s bringing it back for a third jaw-dropping vintage – all thanks to YOU.
- The first time David brought in his blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!