Dry, elegant, perfectly structured… this Riesling's a stunner! With flavors like ripe autumn apples and juicy peaches, this refreshing white will plant you right into the lush German countryside.
Gerd harvested grapes from Germany’s prestigious Pfalz region, known for its warm climate and nourishing, sandstone-rich soil – perfect for growing juicy grapes to make crisp, full-bodied wines.
Enjoy this Riesling lightly-chilled (give it about 30 minutes to open up!) with some salsa verde enchiladas or spicy Thai chicken curry. Yummm. A little bit of heat is the perfect pairing for this white!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dave’s latest haul is a lively and lightly sweet white wine sporting orange blossom aromas and tastes of candied apple and pear on the way to a crisp, bright finish.
- You helped Dave hook this Riesling from the Columbia basin of northern Washington, where the soils are volcanic and the days are clear and sunny, giving wines like this a wild crispness you don’t get in many other wine regions (or in many sweet wines).
- Drink this wine as soon as it gets to your doorstep, Dave says. Or wait a little and gather some friends to pour it around with on a warm summer night. Either way, enjoy!
- Refreshing as a summer sunset over Sydney Harbor, this crisp Riesling is loaded with bright flavors like grapefruit and zesty citrus.
- Your funding gave Adam access to old vines in Clare Valley – Australia’s world-famous Riesling hot-spot! – and he's returned the favor by making this top-shelf white yours for a song.
- Thanks to Angel support, Adam's sniffing out the best grapes in Australia. This Riesling is just the tip of the continent! Follow him to make sure you never miss a new release.