- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an instense kick of rich oak. YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley - where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Syrah, Grenache and Zinfandel blend is, dare we say, the California equivalent of a robust French red from Rhone... the kind you can afford to drink every day.
- Jeff and Jessica, your Angel-funded winemakers, say: "The blend of fresh fruit from the Sierra foothills makes this wine distinct and delicious - this region really is the hidden gem for red wines in California."
- This red is from great value regions, where the fruit is still underrated, so you get great fruit and a great wine for an amazing price!