- This juicy, mouth-filling Syrah gushes with refined dark fruit flavors and a lush, rich smoothness.
- With your funding, Katie hand-harvested Syrah from dry-farmed, 45-year-old vines growing in the small village of Tuchan in the south of France. The organically farmed vines are low yielding, giving the grapes an intense, complex set of flavors.
- Katie makes this easy-sipping red in her winery in a converted train shed – hence the name “La Gare” and the train engine on the label. The low vineyard yields mean only so many bottles exist – take a few home before this Syrah leaves the station!
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Adam sought out and harvested the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines in the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley). They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- This rich red is steeped in all the hallmark flavors of classic Aussie-style Shiraz – bold, juicy dark fruits (think ripe raspberry right out of the briar patch), effortlessly balanced with a touch of oaky savoriness and silky-smooth mouthfeel for a wine that steals the show every single time.
- This stunning Shiraz grew in Daryl's very own corner of Barossa Valley, where the warm, dry growing season makes the vines work a little harder, giving him fruit that’s flush with full, complex and oh-so-concentrated flavors.
- Daryl’s estate vineyard sits right near the vines for Penfolds, the iconic Australian winery where he was once the winemaker behind some of the most famous Shiraz in the world. Now he’s making his own top-shelf Shiraz just for you and at a fraction of the price.