WE'RE NOT SURE
This sultry, savory red is Stephen at his very best – it’s loaded with unfrogettable tastes of dark berry flavors, backed by a touch of peppery spice and refined to easy-sipping perfection.
Your funding helped Stephen perfect this dream duo of dazzling varietals. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), Stephen geniusely topped off the blend with just a dash of Viognier to get the final flavors just right.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired a Shiraz Viognier this delectable with a juicy, mouthwatering cut of steak. Grab a bottle and find out what you’re missing!
- The kind of dark and toasty red that belongs in a log cabin – full of cozy winter flavors like plums, cocoa and woodsy barrel-age.
- ...made by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! He's a winemaking guru when it comes to cool-climate creations like this savory Syrah, with 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience. Just one sip of this treasure from Rick and you'll see where your Angel funding went!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.
From the first whiff of vanilla to each smooth sip of sweet red fruit to the soft, persisting finish, Coni’s Syrah shows off its deliciousness at every turn. Spot the subtle, savory oak flavors that come from half the wine being aged in barrel for 9 months.
Your funding let Coni get hand-harvested grapes from top-notch 30-year-old vineyards in Chile’s central Curico Valley, where cool nights and warm days give these grapes the perfect growing conditions to bring loads of full, ripe flavors into the wine.
Coni suggests pairing this red’s smooth, refined flavors with a meal of “Arrollado de Huaso” – a traditional Chilean recipe of rolled pork. That, or sip it with some mouthwatering braised lamb or sweet and savory pork ribs. Cheers!
- Mouth-filling richness and a flash of dark delectable fruit glide on a tempting, velvety smoothness into a long, lip-smacking finish that’ll have you thinking about your next bottle of this sultry Shiraz before you're even done with the first.
- With Angel funding, Sam chose the best of the best fruit from three different vineyards in South Australia, including his very own family vineyard, then expertly blended it all for breathtaking complexity at his small winery in Seymour, coaxing out every sumptuous layer and nuance of fruity flavor possible.
- This red treasure’s decadent smoothness and a toasty bit of oak make it the perfect companion for an afternoon around the grill, or “barbie” as they call it Down Under. Serve it up with a juicy, mouthwatering rack of lamb or ribs and you’re all set!
Sam’s show-stealing Australian Shiraz is ripe and peppery, with more spicy-sweet appeal than the sauciest Napoletana pizza – and a signature savory aroma that’s like wafting in freshly-crisped breakfast bacon. Mmmm…
With Angel funding, Sam hit three different vineyards for balanced fruit flavor. With his tight-knit cellar crew, he used small-batch winemaking methods to elevate the sumptuous layers for this red – aging the wine in both new and seasoned oak for the final, decadent touch.
Sam could only make so many barrels of this Shiraz, making the bottles that are out there rare treasures. Scoop up your share before the number of bottles dwindles down to a big, fat emu egg.
- This is a full-bodied powerhouse red not to be taken lightly! Jam-packed with lush and juicy dark fruit flavors against an elegant backdrop of warm spices and a plush, heavenly mouthfeel from 14 months of barrel aging.
- The grapes for this wine are handpicked by Tait Hamilton from his magnificent vineyards in Heathcoate, on the border of Australia's Mount Camel Ranges.
- Sam says, "for fans of the dangerously big (and generally expensive) Australian Shiraz, this is a crackingly good example." And it’s all yours for a song!
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Adam sought out and harvested the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines in the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley). They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
Rick’s deeply delicious red is chock full of heavenly, hearty dark fruit flavors from ripe raspberry to lush plum, all topped off by a warm, spicy finish. It’s a wine full of Santa Barbara soul like only a winemaking master such as Rick could pull off.
In Rick’s 30 years of winemaking, this is easily one of the most decadent and elegant single-vineyard Syrahs he’s ever made - with premium fruit from the oldest appellation of Santa Barbara wine country.
Rick’s built a name for himself making top-rated Syrahs – but this dream wine was his favorite to make thus far! This is one wine you want to have this holiday – but so do most Angels. Make sure you take home your share while it lasts!
- From the smoky oak to the intense blackberry, pepper and dark fruit vibes, Carmen's pure South African Shiraz is an all-out crowd pleaser.
- With your support, Carmen was able to harvest grapes from two distinct Shiraz vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa. She fermented each block separately before she made the final blend - to capture all bold berry flavors she could muster!
- Shiraz is the kind of wine that can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can bust this one out with everything from your favorite 12” pepperoni, to a fiery Indian curry.
- Powerfully bold and dripping with juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz is a rich, mouthwatering red with velvety smoothness for days.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.