- Stephen trained his Zinfandel vines in Amador county to grow just the way he liked them – and fermented this 92% rated red in small lots to enhance its extra-juicy flavor.
- Pour yourself a glass of decadent red and cozy your toes up to a fire. His spicy, powerful Zin will make you feel right at home, no matter where you are.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "My first year making wine in the Sierras, I was introduced to the pleasures of Zinfandel with grilled lamb on skewers with onion and peppers, and I've never looked back."
- "This wine is a blend of Old Vine Zinfandel grapes, with some vines up to eighty years of age. With Old Vines, you get fewer grapes, but more concentrated and nuanced fruit, so it is best to respect the fruit and let it speak for itself."
- "My goal was to make a very rich full bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that so it's a great value. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and go right on up from there."
- "I get to make several small lot Zinfandels with my Angel funding, and what makes this one special is the incredible character and expression of the old vineyards... you have to taste it to believe it."
- Daryl makes this bold, sexy, fruity and smooth wine from the estate vineyard he planted in Barossa Valley.
- That region is home to some of Australia’s greatest Shiraz vineyards - and it's where Daryl decided to plant some of the only Zinfandel grapes into Australia. So this wine is a unique cross of the flagship grapes of Oz and Cali, made by one of the best winemakers to straddle both continents.
- This blend is really unique and it is rare to find these two varieties married into a holy union in the bottle. But we gotta say... the marriage really works!
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $15 a bottle!
- Harvested from 30, 50 - even 100 year old vines - grown in the heart of Calaveras County. You don't find a lot of these Zins around!
- Stephen says: "The flavor profile in this Zinfandel is up and out of sight. It has an ntriguing Calaveras spiciness on the nose that carries over into the flavors and finish!"
- Dig a knife into some creamy aged cheese - slather a chunk on top of a warm slice of French bread, and have plenty of this flavor-packed red nearby. Bliss.
- Roasty and toasty Zin, loaded with slurpable dark fruit flavors and added warmth and spice from months aging in rich oak. We can't get enough.
- Karen's worked with these sustainable Lodi vineyards for years. When the grapes ripen each year, she says it's like seeing an old friend again… each grape row is so expressive and unique.
- Because you fund Karen directly, you've made a sumptuous, high-end wine super affordable. It's time to enjoy a special Reserve... any day of the week!
- Lusciously rich Old Vine Zinfandel ready to make your tastebuds dance. This red is oozing with ripe flavors like blackberries, black cherries, and chocolate. Yowza.
- Because you loved Sharon's Zinfandel from hot and sunny California wine country, she got extra funding to make you another. And it might be hard to believe, but it's full of more wild, full-bodied flavor than the last!
- Once the word spreads about this special Zinfandel, it'll vanish from the site. Grab a bottle while it's in stock - thank us later!
- This is a classic Zinfandel in aroma and taste with a slight hint of mocha/cocoa. With red fruit notes of berries and black cherries, lush mouthfeel and a nice long finish, this wine will pair nicely with a range of foods."
- "...But we can never make enough, and it will sell out fast. Stock up now 'cause it won't be there when you go back to order more!"
- "In the 'real' world, this wine would retail for $30 to $40. At the price our Angels pay, it’s a steal for under $20."
- This intensely drinkable Dry Creek Zinfandel brought 2 famous winemakers together – and it's been pleazin' 100,000 Angels since.
- What's it like? For starters, seriously velvety. Derek's great at bringing in the dark fruit flavors, and your veteran Napa winemaker Ken soaked this red in fancy oak barrels to give it an expertly fine finish.
- Your funding brought made this incredible partnership happen – that's why this rich Sonoma red is yours for such an insider price.
- A plush, smooth and jammy Zinfandel, full of bright red fruit and a spicy kick.
- Stephen's a Zin Master, and this is a killer example of what he can do with Angel funding. BIG Lodi flavor. Tiny price.
- Light spices and herbs can wreak havoc on some wines but Zin loves everything from rosemary to curry. Go crazy with the spice rack and pop open a bottle of this daring red that makes no food a stranger.