- This juicy, jaw-dropping red is dripping with mouthwatering black fruit flavors that match up perfectly with a hint of spice, all packed together with a full, round smoothness and a luxuriously long finish.
- This rich Aussie red marks Adam’s debut Shiraz for Angels under his Cellar Works label. With Angel support he was able to source premium fruit from some of South Australia’s most high-end growing regions from Clare Valley to Barossa.
- “This is a great weeknight number,” your winemaker says. Have a glass (or two) alongside a slice of fresh-baked pizza or a cheese-sprinkled mound of spaghetti and you’re all set.
- This savory, gloriously juicy red Aussie blend from Adam is Angel funding at its most adventurous. Though two unlikely varietals for a Down Under red, in Adam's hands Sangiovese and Grenache meld so seamlessly it’s like this bold, beautiful blend was meant to be.
- Thanks to your funding, Adam has an all-access pass to premium sites across South Australia’s storied Clare Valley and Langhorne Creek regions. “Sangiovese is a great variety to grow and work with,” Adam says, given its ability to ripen to flavorful perfection in this world-class corner of Australia.
- Adam styled this racy red with immediate easy-drinking in mind and ideally, you'll be sipping it soon after arrival. Enjoy it endlessly on its own, or test your tastebuds’ limits for decadence with everything from light and savory Margherita pizza to a hearty helping of antipasto.
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Adam sought out and harvested the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines in the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley). They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
This juicy Down Under white races with rich flavors of ripe pear, white peach and a touch of citrus and spice that glide together smoothly into an unforgettably refreshing finish.
Adam harvested pristine Clare Valley Riesling, Pinot Gris and Gewürztraminer side by side at the same time and co-fermented this tempting trio to bring you a simply epic Aussie white wine field blend!
This lively, versatile white is the perfect patio companion all on its own, but pair a glass with a loaded cheese plate or charcuterie spread and you've got a full-fledged flavorfest on your hands.