WE'RE NOT SURE
- This vivacious white is perfect in its simplicity – with a satisfying POP of lemony-lime flavor and a cool, vibrant finish, it's almost TOO easy to drink.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Wowwweee, this is a soulful red – rich, rustic, and humming with ripe fruit flavor. Why don't we drink Petite Sirah ALL the time?!
...oh, that's right. Because it's so gosh darn hard to find! Luckily for you, D.H. used Angel funding to sniff out this rare California red – and made it yours for $9.99.
This is D.H.'s very first edition of Petite Sirah for Angels, and it's yours for a killer price – so when we say get yours now.... we mean it!
- So this is what bees must feel like, buzzing through an orchard of summery apricots and nectarines. You'll fill up on all the right fruit flavors - and just the right amount of sweet.
- David has alllll the right experience and connections to make rocking wines like this delightful white for the most incredible value - he loves making you quality wines for prices like these!
- It's Angels like you who gave a 40-year winemaking veteran the chance of a lifetime - to make his own wines for the very first time. Time to drink in your reward...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's 5 Bordeaux wines in one – with a backbone of rich Cabernet from California's Lake County (aka Napa North). Top-tier Lodi Merlot adds supple spice and juicy fruits, like black cherries and plum. Cab Franc and Petit Verdot make it robust and inky – and the Malbec smooths out every sip.
- ... and it's made with one-of-a-kind California flair, thanks to DH – your Angel-funded winemaker who loves world-class fruit as much as a world-class deal. With your support, he called on his connections to haul in the best fruit in the state!
- Cali's climate gives this traditional blend a crazy amount of oomph – it's not the French wine you know. It's more rebellious, more robust... and it's gonna be great with steak frites.
- This is a rich and robust Pinot that's full of lively fruit flavors and the finesse only a seasoned winemaker like D.H. can bring!
- Using Angel funding, D.H. sniffed out his most luxurious offering yet – an elegant, cool-climate Pinot from the hills of Monterey. These same grapes are used in top-dollar coastal Pinots, but per usual, D.H. has to keep his sources under wraps.
- Get a top-secret Pinot (from a producer that "rarely has any extra to spare!" DH insists) that's yours for an even more hush-hush price – $12.99.