WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, silky Shiraz mingles seamlessly with bright, savory Zin in this smooth, sophisticated red from Daryl that’s reeling with deep red berry flavors and a heavenly texture that makes this red sipper almost too tempting.
- Zinfandel and Shiraz are rare blending partners, but with your help, Daryl’s been a pioneer of the style, mixing his experience with Aussie Shiraz and California Zin to bring out the best of both in this craveable new red.
- Daryl sourced the fruit for this remarkable red from his own estate vineyard in legendary Barossa Valley, the region that some of Australia’s most iconic wines call home. Now Angels are bringing this groundbreaking wine to the world for an absolute steal.
- This rich red is steeped in all the hallmark flavors of classic Aussie-style Shiraz – bold, juicy dark fruits (think ripe raspberry right out of the briar patch), effortlessly balanced with a touch of oaky savoriness and silky-smooth mouthfeel for a wine that steals the show every single time.
- This stunning Shiraz grew in Daryl's very own corner of Barossa Valley, where the warm, dry growing season makes the vines work a little harder, giving him fruit that’s flush with full, complex and oh-so-concentrated flavors.
- Daryl’s estate vineyard sits right near the vines for Penfolds, the iconic Australian winery where he was once the winemaker behind some of the most famous Shiraz in the world. Now he’s making his own top-shelf Shiraz just for you and at a fraction of the price.
- Daryl’s dazzling Alexander Valley Cab is an Angel-funded icon, with rich, silky-smoothness and downright delectable dark berry flavors, not to mention a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Prestige Alexander Valley Cabs like this tend to start at around $40 – $50 a bottle, but for endlessly supporting Daryl’s independent winemaking dreams, Angels get this world-class Cab for just half of that.
- With an eager following of over 4,000 Angels, every new vintage of this Cab flies off the site almost as soon as it's released. You definitely don't want to sleep on this one – grab a bottle and see why so many Angels call this Cab their absolute favorite!
- One sip of Daryl’s Angel-favorite Dry Creek Zin, with its deep, brooding fruit flavors, and you’ll know instantly why every vintage of this Zin he's ever made has scored a 90+ rating. This is Angel-funded winemaking at its very best!
- Daryl’s on his sixth vintage of this classic Dry Creek Zin, and with Angel support, he was able to source from 5 prestige vineyards growing some of the highest quality Zinfandel in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.