- This iconic Alexander Valley Cab is rich, silky and sprinkled with delectable flavors like dark berries and soft, smoky chocolate.
- “This wine is all about family,” Daryl says. The grapes come from the Saini Ranch, Daryl’s son-in-law’s vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. These grapes regularly make it into $40 or $50 bottles, but for Angels, Daryl makes this wine for just half of that.
- Supplies are tight for this classic Cab from Daryl, as a major portion of the grapes were affected by the 2017 Wine Country fires and Daryl decided they weren't up to snuff for this wine. Point is, you definitely don't want to sleep on this one!
- Your 91% white's made an epic return! And it's bursting with juiciness – think ripe apples, melon and crisp citrus fruits. "'Summer in a glass', as my wife calls it," he says.
- With your funding, your Daryl carefully pinpointed the perfect appellation to grow these juicy Sauvignon Blanc grapes. And he chose not to use oak so he could really showcase the fruit's mouthwateringly-zesty flavors.
- From grilled salmon to sushi take-out to simply enjoying it on its own, Daryl's refreshing Sauv is an easy-on-your-pocket winner.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Sexy, luscious Shiraz from one of the world's most famous wine-producing regions.
- What's more, Daryl planted this vineyard right next door to the motherlode of Penfolds' Shiraz vineyards (which go into $800 bottles of wine) so you know it's the perfect place to grow this fruit.
- Good vineyards have low yields and this one is no exception - there were only 2500 bottles produced for the US, so you may want to grab more than one if you like blockbuster Shiraz.