WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
- David's tantalizing top-rated red returns! This easy-drinking Italian-inspired red blend captures the excitement of a day in Rome, David says, and with so many endless layers of fruity finesse all we can say is – bellissimo!
- It was David's dream to make this rare blend of Italian red varietals grown in California. Now he’s bringing it back for a third jaw-dropping vintage – all thanks to YOU.
- The first time David brought in his blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
David lavished this pale pink Rosé with light, bright tastes of raspberry and wild strawberries that glide on a refreshing smoothness from the first sip to the very last.
Way back when this vineyard was first planted, David suggested the grower go with Pinot Noir – and the rest is history! Warm days and cool Delta breezes make this the perfect site for Pinot to flourish, and with your funding, David’s finally using the grapes in a Rosé!
What David loves most about this Rosé? “It's good all season long,” he says. As soon as warmer weather sets in, grab a bottle, your favorite summery snack and hit the porch without a care in the world.