- David’s big, velvety Cabernet leaps from the glass with massive, mouthwatering flavors of ripe cherries, juicy dark plums and toasty, tummy-warming vanilla spices.
- Painstakingly crafted with full, lush grapes from a top-tier vineyard in the heart of Lodi wine country, this Cab is rich, robust and bursting with flavor – the way only David can make them.
- Personally, David pairs his Reserve Cab with savory Dr. Pepper-glazed, slow-cooked ribs. Or, if you’re feeling fancy, he says, put out some sliced charcuterie with creamy cheese and a crunchy baguette and sip away!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- A potent blend of top-quality Cab from Lodi and Clarksburg – two standout regions in California's Central Valley. The vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
This rich white wine is steeped in fresh-baked apple pie flavors with hints of spice from David’s choice of oak and a fullness brought out by aging. A bright, lively finish makes this a perfect food-friendly wine.
Your funding let David pick out grapes from an ideal vineyard in Lodi for bringing out tons of ripeness and flavor here. His advice for finding a similar white wine: “Double the price and start looking…”
Feel free to age this wine for 2 - 3 years to round out and deepen some of the flavors, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is the kind of rich and sumptuous Cabernet that Kings and Queens would sip from goblets with luscious flavors like spicy berries and warm vanilla spices sitting atop a decadent, dark berry throne.
- David harvested the grapes for this sultry red from a 20+ year vineyard – using extra care and minimal processing to preserve the lush quality of the fruit. “Over the years, I’ve found that the best wines call for minimal interaction and addition,” your winemaker says, “so that they truly reflect the varietal and vineyard.”
- Pour yourself a glass of this Cab, slice up a warm, crunchy baguette, lay out sliced charcuterie and creamy cheese – and you’ve got yourself a royal spread
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. It's been a dream of David's to make a rare blend as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in his blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Decadent as a jar of brambly berries, this big brooding Cab from David is a powerhouse sipper that’s perfect for almost every occasion.
- David sourced this medal-winning Cabernet from a single Clarksburg vineyard owned by grapegrowers he’s been working with for over 20 years.
- This wine is like a piece of history, David says. It’s an homage to the family vineyard of Wayne Miller, whose family has its own place in history: a photo of Wayne’s son was selected to be on the gold-plated record that was placed on the Voyager spacecraft!
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
Ripe summer peaches drizzled with rich wildflower honey, soft flowery aromas floating past your nose – yes... David’s refreshing white is that sweeping and romantic! And it’ll definitely make you swoon.
David harvested grapes from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for an enchanting treat like this one.
This wine's a work of art on its own, but the flavors really take off with food – slice up a warm, crusty baguette, add a dollop of creamy brie and take a sip of your Viognier for a flavor explosion!