This is the kind of rich and sumptuous Cabernet that Kings and Queens would sip from goblets with luscious flavors like spicy berries and warm vanilla spices sitting atop a decadent, dark berry throne.
David harvested the grapes for this sultry red from a 20+ year vineyard – using extra care and minimal processing to preserve the lush quality of the fruit. “Over the years, I’ve found that the best wines call for minimal interaction and addition,” your winemaker says, “so that they truly reflect the varietal and vineyard.”
Pour yourself a glass of this Cab, slice up a warm, crunchy baguette, lay out sliced charcuterie and creamy cheese – and you’ve got yourself a royal spread.
Last year's vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition...grab a couple bottles of this good stuff – because this vintage is bound to disappear quick.
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with wallop of berries and vanilla spices, thanks some extra aging in American oak.
- Thanks to Clarksburg's hot summer sun, David's latest Cab is full of extra-ripe fruit flavors like plums and ripe cherries that warm your tummy and woo your tastebuds.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
- Sweet sweet Moscato! And this one has a nice zesty hit of citrus freshness, to boot.
- David makes this nectarous white in the often overlooked wine region of Lodi. That means he can get top notch fruit at a really great price thanks to Angel funding.
- Calling the sweet tooths in the room...this is the wine for you.
Think ripe summer peaches drizzled in wildflower honey, with soft aromas like jasmine floating past your nose. Yes, David’s refreshing white is that sweeping and romantic – and it’ll definitely make you swoon.
David harvested grapes from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for an enchanting treat like this one.
This wine is a work of art on its own, but explodes when paired with foods like freshly baked sourdough, Dungeness crab cakes, and chicken ponzu.
- Sweet, a bit tart, and pleasantly aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- David's Moscato is not only delicious, but it's the perfect lifesaver to add to your stash – both aficionados and newer wine-drinkers alike won’t be able to get enough of this succulent sipper.