- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
- This "inky" (get it?) red blend pulsates with power and deep, dark fruits – you'll obsess over it long after the last drop is gone.
- David didn't want to bombard you with crazy rich flavors – so he lightened this Teroldego and Tannat blend up with Petite Sirah. PS is one of the biggest reds around, so that should give you a clue about how INTENSE this is.
- Teroldego, Tannat and Petite Sirah aren't mainstream – these grapes are daring, rare and a bit counter-culture. Sounds a lot like YOU! Thanks for giving David the freedom to show them off. And drink it up while it lasts!
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. An Italian blend like this from the states?! It's cah-razy (and rare!). It's been a dream of David's to make something as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in samples of this blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- With solid rainfall following years of drought, these California vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This is the kind of rich and sumptuous Cabernet that Kings and Queens would sip from goblets with luscious flavors like spicy berries and warm vanilla spices sitting atop a decadent, dark berry throne.
David harvested the grapes for this sultry red from a 20+ year vineyard – using extra care and minimal processing to preserve the lush quality of the fruit. “Over the years, I’ve found that the best wines call for minimal interaction and addition,” your winemaker says, “so that they truly reflect the varietal and vineyard.”
Pour yourself a glass of this Cab, slice up a warm, crunchy baguette, lay out sliced charcuterie and creamy cheese – and you’ve got yourself a royal spread.
Last year's vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition...grab a couple bottles of this good stuff – because this vintage is bound to disappear quick.
- Sweet sweet Moscato! And this one has a nice zesty hit of citrus freshness, to boot.
- David makes this nectarous white in the often overlooked wine region of Lodi. That means he can get top notch fruit at a really great price thanks to Angel funding.
- Calling the sweet tooths in the room...this is the wine for you.
Ripe summer peaches drizzled with rich wildflower honey, soft flowery aromas floating past your nose – yes... David’s refreshing white is that sweeping and romantic! And it’ll definitely make you swoon.
David harvested grapes from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for an enchanting treat like this one.
This wine's a work of art on its own, but the flavors really take off with food – slice up a warm, crusty baguette, add a dollop of creamy brie and take a sip of your Viognier for a flavor explosion!
- Sweet, a bit tart, and pleasantly aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- David's Moscato is not only delicious, but it's the perfect lifesaver to add to your stash – both aficionados and newer wine-drinkers alike won’t be able to get enough of this succulent sipper.